Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) (4179 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Freeman50(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
A woman has landed in trouble after allegedly taking a very
harsh decision over her husband's "infidelity". According to
a trending post making the rounds online, the woman cut off her husband's manhood over affair with another woman.
Now, she's been arrested with her husband currently in a
hospital receiving treatment.

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Freeman50(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
comments

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Prime1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
too bad she got herself in a mess,
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Did she drug the man ? Or Dude just folded his hands and watched as his John Thomas was being ripped off sad

1 Like

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by ovaRAYted(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ify zion cha cha....the kind of pipu i avoid when narrating smiley
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
One must take Preekaution while fvcking with this bitchès.Just Negodu

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Emac34: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stretchi:
One must take Preekaution while fvcking with this bitchès.Just Negodu
am telling u
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Emac34:
am telling u
Jus laidat, his pride is gone.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Emac34: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stretchi:

Jus laidat, his pride is gone.
the dude is a disgrace to we men
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Uzobest4christ(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a world
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by LecciGucci: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nawao... NOW DAT U HAV CUT HIS JOYSTIC WAT WILL U ENJOY AROUND 3AM AND 5AM WEN MR KONJISTRUS CAME CALLING?....

I KNO WHY IM SAYING THIS COZ MR KONJISTRUS IS A BASTARD.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EniHolar(f): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Game Over for the man.

I can visit him anytime I like. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
EniHolar:
Game Over for the man.

I can visit him anytime I like. grin

Can still suck you. Mouth is still there
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by morbeta(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
The woman will know the value of freedom dat she threw to the dust.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
In his next life, d foool will never dream of cheating. The woman went to far though.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
In his next life, d foool will never dream of cheating. The woman went to far though.

why u wicked like dis.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
At least he won't be able to fucck for a while.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by juezeukwu(m): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls my fellow men before u get marry open ur eye very wide women are very bad
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by mykeljosef: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2017
chaiiii

konji na bastard

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EniHolar(f): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Can still suck you. Mouth is still there

Ehn... shebi na me go enjoy everything.
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by WilsonMayowa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
EniHolar:

Ehn... shebi na me go enjoy everything.

That one is still ok
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:
Did she drug the man ? Or Dude just folded his hands and watched as his John Thomas was being ripped off sad
Let's try it nau sad
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Let's try it nau sad

Oya na grin bhet we will do 3 rounds first, deal ?
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Oya na grin bhet we will do 3 rounds first, deal ?
Before I cut it?grin

I just wanna cut it jaregrin
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
No more fuking for him grin nice one
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Before I cut it?grin

I just wanna cut it jaregrin

Shey if dem sentence person to death, the person go talk last prayers na ?

Allow me to do my last rounds before you slice it na sad
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gbam!

Now lets see how he will cheat cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Shey if dem sentence person to death, the person go talk last prayers na ?

Allow me to do my last rounds before you slice it na sad
Hahaha...grinwink
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by SalomonKane: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm. No source?
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Hahaha...grinwink

Maky baby. What dey sup na ?
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by makydee(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

Maky baby. What dey sup na ?
Nothing jare...I don miss my main sad
Re: Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Nothing jare...I don miss my main sad

Lol, wah did you do and how many months sentence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men Who Last Too Long And Women Who Don't Like It. / In Loving Memory Of Victorian. / Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.