Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed (46785 Views)

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
cletz991:
*SPARE MONEY FUNDS* is a platform designed for *PROVIDING HELP* and *GETTING HELP* in less than 6hrs

Brother....please stop this lie business please.

Go and do something legitimate....even if it is farming or cleaning toilet...at least you earn honest money...not money stolen from others .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by bamangar: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Seun has started today again with mmm stories

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by gogetter09(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2017
because you don't understand how the system works, come next three months must of you here will end up joining MMM what you guys call ponzi scheme...

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Elmojiid(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
trouble sleep yanga go wake am...na wetin e dey find palaver....i sorry sorry ooo
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by adonbilivit: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Corrinthians:
Does mmm pay people? undecided
they should match us already. if no one is willing to provide help now, no one would later. let reality hit us now so we can move on with our lives

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Sovet:

MMM owes No one....ignoramous

Get your help then.

Dem Don use your own shiit too. Sorry oh
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2017
gogetter09:
because you don't understand how the system works, come next three months must of you here will end up joining MMM what you guys call ponzi scheme...

Oh? But I do.....too well in fact.

MMM relies on there being more people paying into the system than those taking out of the system.

At some point the number of payers is less than the number of takers....that is where the collapse begins.

And that is where we are now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by adefizzy(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Okundaye4:
They should just shut up...

Am a participant, but at this junction, I have loose faith in them.

Why didn't they upgrade the fucking website during the holidays when the mavros was frozen?

Is it now that people want to GH that they will upgrade it?

Nonsense!

Just know that anything they do is to get the system running as it was again. We should understand that. With the rate at which medias condemn MMM, these kinda thing is expected.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by seunakin231(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Programmers....lol why is it GH not PH, MMM just keep sapping it's participants

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Pro2makx(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Vaxt:
Drop ur number here if u feel nairaland is making u
to panic, join us at MMM whatsapp group chat to
understand more, MMM for live
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
For PH, Come buy your BITCOIN.

For GH, Come sell your BITCOIN.

Tested and Trusted me. grin grin grin

Contact me on whatsapp.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Corrinthians(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Sovet:

MMM owes No one....ignoramous
Exactly. Just like the first ooster. Mmm doesnt collect a dime from nobody.. People pay people. If folks have refused to pay after being matched, there is simply nothing anyone can do about it. After all, it is their money.

As for me, i'm already counting the money i gave as a loss.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by zinny377(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
Weird.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by veekvashawn(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
They re not being honest joor . truth be said.
they don dey tell nigerians. Ahh someone cannot play with you ,is tha how you used to do. grin grin
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by onome56: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
chai MMM is back again ....my salary is back again ...ebube .......MMM give me my money oooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by SuperBlack: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just pay us the damn money and spare us this epistles. Bleep upgrading, just pay us.
You don tire to wait? Shy una trust them.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by vicade(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:
Patient is what you need bros ... Just little patient could release your money.. MMM cannot go away with ordinary digit in your PO. And mind you MMM is not a bank or have any central account to keep your money. Remember when you join MMM to pay money out, you did not pay to MMM account . You are either peered with a boy or girl name account not MMM account . So why the panic ? Wait and let the system get you someone to pay you back. That is the system . Hand helping hand .

That is the big misconception. Let us assume i am the Admin of MMM, What stops me from recieving help in the tune of millions of Naira without providing help to anybody ? That is where the scam lies my dear friend. MMM may not have a central account but this so called guiders and admins and their friends and family helpers probably have multiple accounts that receive help to the tune of millions without evidence that the have or will provide help. So dont be fooled that MMM has no central account. The system is not transparent as you think and that is where the scam lies. Get your money out and please please dont go back.

12 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by 2shur: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
letme explain this shiit to you mmm mofockaz
when this shit came up early last year.
ow wtf.
niggis..biches..illiterates and educated..corpers..unemployed snitches....lazy witches....hustlaz..bankers..food sellers.recharge csrd hawkers...gatemen..dtiverz...student...djs.....greedy ass local based celebrities were all ph and gh .wtf.
every blessed hustla both male and female...young n old warned u bastards to pull out quick..just like cummin during unprotected sex shiit..but rather than pull out and shiit..u grredy bastards kept wooing mmm with huge money..i mean huge cash..today dis pays 500k..next 30mins another mugu ph of 3mil..and on snd on and on inay day i guesd over 100m or more to those mofocking guider and shit..now mmm has finally fhucked u guys out.

how wish it was bitcoins direct say una dey ph dey gh.
i mean jus create a new bitcoin wallet and ph and gh..it wud af been so fucking easier...now someone now clones and puts his acct merged with mmm nigeria..so wateva d fhuck u pay..hez getting alerts men.
and when hez seen dah oh boy naija mmm don dey enta 18billion.
sharply..b4 xmas.dem block everyone..begin do wire wire..and na still our ipods brothers be the architect of this mega scam.

now wey dem don come bac.dem wan come use bitcoin obtain everyone..
u guys neva see nothing.
more and more excuses would be coming up.
just like intl dating..once maye don pay better owo like 20m..more and more excuses wud be coming till they milk the maye dry.
thats wat mmm naija version is doin
and behold dis mofhucks
some greedy ass cyber cafe team don dey create more dagbo ones..frm mmm nigeria now to mmm japan...mmm Togo...mmm heaven.
wtf but yet ppl still gall2 4dis shiit.

we mumu pasd whitey sha.
na confirm.
dis one no be ogunmeh.
na direct.
like this like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by SuperBlack: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:
Patient is what you need bros ... Just little patient could release your money.. MMM cannot go away with ordinary digit in your PO. And mind you MMM is not a bank or have any central account to keep your money. Remember when you join MMM to pay money out, you did not pay to MMM account . You are either peered with a boy or girl name account not MMM account . So why the panic ? Wait and let the system get you someone to pay you back. That is the system . Hand helping hand .
If they ever Pair me with anybody eeeh? D person go wait til he/she dry away.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just pay us the damn money and spare us this epistles. Bleep upgrading, just pay us.
grin

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by barackodam: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Inioluwa01:

So this looks like positive news to you, abi?

Lol, it's explains what's going on naa
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by rottennaija(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:

Spare money remember? Besides, you donated your money having read the terms and conditions.

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by veekvashawn(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2017
justi4jesu:
For PH, Come buy your BITCOIN.
For GH, Come sell your BITCOIN.

Tested and Trusted me. grin grin grin

Contact me on whatsapp.
i'm intrested. gimme bitcoin 1 mudu grin grin
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by onome56: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2017
chai MMM is back again ....my salary is back again ...ebube
grin cool
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by BCISLTD: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:

Mr man..the system admin that wrote that message is from mars abi..there are obviously some group on Nigerian guys managing the site and PEERING PEOPLE...all they have to do is keep presenting their accounts for GH to stupid PHers....I don't know how a set of people can be so stupid not to see the scam in this

5 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by holyokoto(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
pocohantas:
When and if MMM crashes, every sector would suffer it.

*Offering money will reduce in churches.
*School fees would be owed
*Men would become impotent, some men are already suffering erec.tion issues due to thinking. Family section go suffer am.
*People will become violent. Everyone is angry these days.
*Some businesses will fold, some mumu people invested all their savings in MMM

You forgot to add beer palour grin grin grin
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=dbtosine post=52901044][/quote]

Guy stop living in denial and stop having false hope. No one is jealous of anyone. The reality is that it will take the grace of God for the scheme to come back. The reason, most people are not ready to PH but rather waiting to GH. Someone who PH before the scheme was closed and waiting to GH will not be ready to PH until he/she gets help. In fact, there is every possibility that after getting help such an individual will just praise God and run. If you know how the millions of people who are already waiting to get help will be paid please share with us.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by adonbilivit: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2017
rottennaija:

Spare money remember? Besides, you donated your money having read the terms and conditions.
yeah spare money but they shouldn't have unmatched us. if no body is willing to pay now they still won't pay later. they should get it over with. #2mill isn't just "spare money" tho
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Ruggedpen: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
but seriously are they paying you guys with "like" in facebook and Nairaland, let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.