Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed (46772 Views)

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Totfulguy: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just pay us the damn money and spare us this epistles. Bleep upgrading, just pay us.

kikikikikikikikikikiki! Please be patience! Have Patient!
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
xykms101:

Haven't you heard ? No GH'ing without PH'ing ... So stop having useless hope of getting back your trapped money.
I don't aregue with ppl like you that believe anything they hear without confirmation. It is like a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by osolee(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
9ja4show:

But can only withdraw 1 ,000 out of 195k
They still working on it... Try and GH of the 1K & see smiley
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Totfulguy: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Daslim180:
If you still think MMM is coming to live, you are still dreaming so wake up from slumber....100% fact

kikikikikikikikikikiki! Please be patience! Have Patient!
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by progress69: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Benoxvals:

It's all there boy..nothing is hidden..I phed 50k and its all attached to my initial post..
Yes! I made money and that is exactly why I am giving back.
I noticed that all these panic are coming from those that input little or nothing to the scheme.

Dey there dey deceive ursef. Lol
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by 9ja4show: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
osolee:

They still working on it... Try and GH of the 1K & see smiley

Afraid dey catch me....make e nor be say na 1k I go see reach...i go wait
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by microscopic: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2017
So one month break was not enough for the system upgrade

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by ceevee2003: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2017
it's obvious the MMM admins have been so insincere. from one lie to another...why should we trust them. which one be "provide more help to get back your money" Please don't listen to them o.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by topdee(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
Mr its ironic u don't think before sparking despite advocating it. they don't have the money with them fine. why not go ahead and match us with those that ph since last year? what's the point delaying? to help build the confidence people have in the system right? I can tell you that has further reduced the confidence people have in the system. I still have my reservations about " no central account" tho

@ the bolded Really? How can a system be stable by assigning variables at random. Without some form of structured pattern, it will just collapse like a pack of cards. If many people go to a bank to make withdrawals simultaneously, even with excess money in the bank's vault, banks will tell you they are out of cash or tell you to come another day, cos dey have done risk analysis and other modular analysis to determine maximum cash withdrawals to ensure system stability and reduce financial risks.
These things are not as easy as you think especially with how human factor and behavioural pattern are unpredictable, structured GH and PH is the only solution to this menace, don't forget, not everyone who PH will pay when matched, rematch in such scenarios need to be considered as well.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by nkemjacob2(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
our confuse nigeria gvt do not know that MMM actually helps lives
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by adonbilivit: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
topdee:

@ the bolded Really? How can a system be stable by assigning variables at random. Without some form of structured pattern, it will just collapse like a pack of cards. If many people go to a bank to make withdrawals simultaneously, even with excess money in the bank's vault, banks will tell you they are out of cash or tell you to come another day, cos dey have done risk analysis and other modular analysis to determine maximum cash withdrawals to ensure system stability and reduce financial risks.
These things are not as easy as you think especially with how human factor and behavioural pattern are unpredictable, structured GH and PH is the only solution to this menace, don't forget, not everyone who PH will pay when matched, rematch in such scenarios need to be considered as well.
MMM isn't a bank. don't compare them. the point is, people no longer have confidence in this stuff and MMM is shying away from it. now they expect me to ph again despite owing me? haven't you heard you can't get help now without pH regardless?
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Ayatullah(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just pay us the damn money and spare us this epistles. Bleep upgrading, just pay us.

Jump inside your computer to collect your money........ 'adonbilivit' you will get nothing, then you 'willbelieveit'!

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by gameboyo: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:
Patient is what you need bros ... Just little patient could release your money.. MMM cannot go away with ordinary digit in your PO. And mind you MMM is not a bank or have any central account to keep your money. Remember when you join MMM to pay money out, you did not pay to MMM account . You are either peered with a boy or girl name account not MMM account . So why the panic ? Wait and let the system get you someone to pay you back. That is the system . Hand helping hand .

The first set of participants that provided help, who did the provide it to?
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by topdee(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
MMM isn't a bank. don't compare them. the point is, people no longer have confidence in this stuff and MMM is shying away from it. now they expect me to ph again despite owing me? haven't you heard you can't get help now without pH regardless?
?
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by topdee(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:

A welcome development and, the best and possibly the only logical solution to these problems, it is common sense. If everyone is GHing who will pay? Don't you know there is a very high probability that the people GHing now won't want to rePH? Who will now pay the people to pay you when they are due for GH? I don't think you understand the ideology at all from your logic, you don't understand what MMM is, go and read the ideology well. And yes, I can compare MMM to a bank, the only difference between MMM and a bank is the fact that there's no central account and is it discentralised, banks and MMM are pyramid schemes.
I know there are loopholes, like the outrageous guider bonuses and people abusing the system, but there are strategies being put as we speak to curb these loopholes, I know these, cos I became I guider recently. Besides, nothing man-made lasts forever, but can be sustained for a very long time by man
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Benoxvals(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

Dey there dey deceive ursef. Lol

No problem sir...u wey no dey deceive yourself..keep it up..wiseman

2 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
I read something somewhere some months back, before all this problems, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

My Opinion though

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by linusbnn(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:

Who wan pay you?. Stay calm for patience is a virtue.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by voicelez: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
convert this idea to money making idea and you will shock yourself. I like ur style because it was unique and uniqueness is the key
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Timfreds(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
idris4r83:
Below are what I feel should be implemented as a matter of urgency in the new model to keep the community sustained. I hope I see them soon.

1.Mavros should STOP growing after 30 days: I met a guy that showed me a chart that calculates how much you get in 1year if don't withdraw; and his plan is to put 100k and leave it there......

The simple question I asked him was, "if everyone leaves theirs like that, who will pay who?

2.1% Mavro growth should be credited EVERYDAY: this will help reduce the rush on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as stop more accumulation of Mavros.

3.There should be a recommitment: Nigerians are not future sensitive... They eat now and forget tomorrow with the mentality... "Grab all you can while it lasts" They need to be tamed by demanding certain percentage of PH back to the community.

4.Mavros should be frozen for 30days: I have a DL that GH as soon as her PH is confirmed, her reason is that she is afraid. I know millions of people are like that. Some at the slightest panic news, will run to GH... They won't do that if they are aware that Mavros are available for withdrawal after 30 days.

5. No bonus should grow: Referral bonus, Guiders bonuses, VOH bonus and Registration bonus, should not be allowed to grow... I saw one image of a guider's GH by November and I saw some bonuses that were due since August that was not collected till November. Imagine how much they must have grown to...
Well, there could be some other things to do, but If we will tackle the aforementioned ones, then we have a sustainable MMM 2017 and many years to come.

Together we shall overcome.
Bro you said it all. How I wish your post can get to the MMM admin.

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Daslim180(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Odkosh:
if you think it has gone, then u are the most foolish on earth cos av bin paid. Check it out.

Here is one of my accounts which av abandoned but decided to use it for mmm.
1 before mmm came back, check the balance.

NGN3.79 credited to a/c no 549****909 INTEREST PAID on 30-dec-2016. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN1,065.77

2 after mmm came back and I got paid yesterday, check it out.

NGN36,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 0056142/akintola e@ikt at LAGOS - IKOTUN on 16-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN37,065.77. Thank you.

3 another payment this morning, check it out.

NGN18,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 50232106 BY NTOZUKA @ ASABA 2 at ASABA - DENNIS OSADEBEY 3 on 17-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN55,065.77. Thank you.

Now do u see how foolish you and your likes are?

Now check out the evidence from ur claimed crashed mmm page. I have confirmed one, and will confirm the second one tonight. If you want more prove with picture, then am ready to show you. And make sure you check the dates of payment.

You might be working for them...... #F**kin' Scammers
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Daslim180:

You might be working for them...... #F**kin' Scammers
guess you have nothing to say again. Continue shouting it has crashed while we th participants keep getting money from the same mb both buy @ d same rate. Use ur mb to generate money for seun, while I use mine to generate money to myself.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Daslim180(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Odkosh:
guess you have nothing to say again. Continue shouting it has crashed while we th participants keep getting money from the same mb both buy @ d same rate. Use ur mb to generate money for seun, while I use mine to generate money to myself.

Funny..... I'm waiting for the money you generated to feed you for a lifetime

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by sukiamreal: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2017
bleeped up people. Mmm just did their worst to me. My maximum withdrawal limit has been set to 0 naira.What do I do please? It's not kuku their fault mstchew

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Daslim180:

Funny..... I'm waiting for the money you generated to feed you for a lifetime
ok, stay here and keep waiting
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Ayatullah(m): 5:17am On Jan 20, 2017
sukiamreal:
bleeped up people. Mmm just did their worst to me. My maximum withdrawal limit has been set to 0 naira.What do I do please? It's not kuku their fault mstchew

Give your Dashboard the type of headbutt Zidane gave in his last world cup match to that cheeky Materazzi, then your maximum withdrawal limit will reset to your heart desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.