Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed (46787 Views)

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Corrinthians(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
they should match us already. if no one is willing to provide help now, no one would later. let reality hit us now so we can move on with our lives
Bro, if reality hasnt hit you to this moment, then i'm afraid your nerves might not be working properly. It has but you are yet to feel the impact. Mmm can never be what it used to be. Confidence has been totally eroded. Even when matched, i doubt there'd be mavrodians willing to make payments.

I am already counting my own investment in the scheme as a loss. The sooner you do yours, the better for you.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by gogetter09(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Did we force you to join... if you don't understand how it works then be quite and watch, than for you to say what you don't know

BCISLTD:

Mr man..the system admin that wrote that message is from mars abi..there are obviously some group on Nigerian guys managing the site and PEERING PEOPLE...all they have to do is keep presenting their accounts for GH to stupid PHers....I don't know how a set of people can be so stupid not to see the scam in this

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
veekvashawn:

i'm intrested. gimme bitcoin 1 mudu grin grin

Come buy your bitcoin jor. Juicy rates oh grin grin
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
yeah spare money but they shouldn't have unmatched us. if no body is willing to pay now they still won't pay later. they should get it over with. #2mill isn't just "spare money" tho

Because patients. I have faith in the system
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by dsocioemmy(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Na so story story we go dey hear untill we no hear anything again

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by KelvinC1(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2017
NetBizguy:
Only fools raise to power 10 are still doing MMM, they are like APC Zombie that are bent on falling inside a pit with him provided its Our dear Leader

hey..
blame it on the PASTORS that preach MIRACLES in Nigeria. You can't expect people to believe everything the Church says and be skeptical about making millions in a day or a month. The believe will contradict life style.
Blame it on society and WISE MEN that tell us OPPORTUNITY comes but once, blame it on BUSINESS MEN that tell us to take risk but don't elaborate further.. I don't do MMM but can totally understand why people got into it.. If they were successful now, you will beg them for some help.. WON'T YOU? I am #ADOYii, and I just wanna make COMMON SENSE..

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by BCISLTD: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2017
vicade:

That is the big misconception. Let us assume i am the Admin of MMM, What stops me from recieving help in the tune of millions of Naira without providing help to anybody ? That is where the scam lies my dear friend. MMM may not have a central account but this so called guiders and admins and their friends and family helpers probably have multiple accounts that receive help to the tune of millions without evidence that the have or will provide help. So dont be fooled that MMM has no central account. The system is not transparent as you think and that is where the scam lies. Get your money out and please please dont go back.

How they don't understand...I don't know
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by geebehn(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2017
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

Are you still on your knees now grin
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Olamiz: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Godson505: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Samsung and LG makes plans to release jaw-dropping devices as they set to release
Foldable phones... Read article

Samsung plans to launch Foldable phones in the third quarter of this year(2017)
http://www.techeda.com/samsung-plans-to-launch-foldable-phones-in-the-third-quarter-of-this-year2017/
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by BCISLTD: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
gogetter09:
Did we force you to join... if you don't understand how it works then be quite and watch, than for you to say what you don't know

Me join ke..when witches are not following me...I get you..I really do..ur money is stuck..u need another fool to put in money so u can get paid..but I'm sorry you have no access or insight to how people are paired...u will never be paired...kill urself

3 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by greggng: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2017
pocohantas:
When and if MMM crashes, every sector would suffer it.

*Offering money will reduce in churches.
*School fees would be owed
*Men would become impotent, some men are already suffering erec.tion issues due to thinking. Family section go suffer am.
*People will become violent. Everyone is angry these days.
*Some businesses will fold, some mumu people invested all their savings in MMM

Una go wait tire. If people re not phing how can you gh? All those thinking mmm will pay them re just dump

2 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:
... And mind you MMM is not a bank or have any central account to keep your money. Remember when you join MMM to pay money out, you did not pay to MMM account . You are either peered with a boy or girl name account not MMM account . So why the panic ? Wait and let the system get you someone to pay you back. That is the system . Hand helping hand .
Every time ..'you did not pay to MMM or central account ...bla bla bla'..
Do you know the exact person who's account you paid into?! Might as well be a guiders account or one of the runs guys involved. This is what has been happening in some of these new WhatsApp copy copy help schemes. Participants are given account numbers by the admin to pay into. They pay. And the group WhatsApp is closed down after sometime without reimbursement. Who's account did most pay into?! The 'admins' and their cohorts of course.

God help all mavrodians oo. These excuses are getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by morisnewrain(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Boscojugunu:
I pray it doesn't come back
MAY YOUR HAPPINESS DISAPPEAR AND VEVER COME BACK. I know some of you have written articles to be released as the MMM participants await January 14. What do u gain from ur neighbour sorrow or sadness? Remember He who wishes bad will never see good. Useless idiot.

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by trentslawson(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
richinvestor:
Long live MMM

yes bro, i just got paid today i dunno wah dey talking about
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by lastpage: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
pocohantas:

*Men would become impotent, some men are already suffering erec.tion issues due to thinking. Family section go suffer am.

Its their Money ....who cares whether they hang themselves or drown themselves?

Abeg, let us leave them to sort themselves out joor

Latpage!

***MMM playing delaying tactics with 1,000 explanations per minute! *** grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just pay us the damn money and spare us this epistles. Bleep upgrading, just pay us.
stop all this your ingrate nature. They have been paying you since, you hear what they said. Haha, why are nigerian like this. If they want to eat up ur money, they will never be telling you this. They will just go without informing anybody. Don't see me as guidian, am just an ordinary participant. Be patient as they said. The promised to come back, despite the rubbish said against them using south africa and zimbabwe, they still come back.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Kingoflotto(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Mmm angry sad

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Rushmore(f): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2017
idris4r83:
Below are what I feel should be implemented as a matter of urgency in the new model to keep the community sustained. I hope I see them soon.

1.Mavros should STOP growing after 30 days: I met a guy that showed me a chart that calculates how much you get in 1year if don't withdraw; and his plan is to put 100k and leave it there......

The simple question I asked him was, "if everyone leaves theirs like that, who will pay who?

2.1% Mavro growth should be credited EVERYDAY: this will help reduce the rush on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as stop more accumulation of Mavros.

3.There should be a recommitment: Nigerians are not future sensitive... They eat now and forget tomorrow with the mentality... "Grab all you can while it lasts" They need to be tamed by demanding certain percentage of PH back to the community.

4.Mavros should be frozen for 30days: I have a DL that GH as soon as her PH is confirmed, her reason is that she is afraid. I know millions of people are like that. Some at the slightest panic news, will run to GH... They won't do that if they are aware that Mavros are available for withdrawal after 30 days.

5. No bonus should grow: Referral bonus, Guiders bonuses, VOH bonus and Registration bonus, should not be allowed to grow... I saw one image of a guider's GH by November and I saw some bonuses that were due since August that was not collected till November. Imagine how much they must have grown to...
Well, there could be some other things to do, but If we will tackle the aforementioned ones, then we have a sustainable MMM 2017 and many years to come.

Together we shall overcome.
You're right on point! If they can only stick to the aforementioned idea,MMM will be back to it's feet in no time.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Ndukwe007(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2017
idris4r83:
Below are what I feel should be implemented as a matter of urgency in the new model to keep the community sustained. I hope I see them soon.

1.Mavros should STOP growing after 30 days: I met a guy that showed me a chart that calculates how much you get in 1year if don't withdraw; and his plan is to put 100k and leave it there......

The simple question I asked him was, "if everyone leaves theirs like that, who will pay who?

2.1% Mavro growth should be credited EVERYDAY: this will help reduce the rush on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as well as stop more accumulation of Mavros.

3.There should be a recommitment: Nigerians are not future sensitive... They eat now and forget tomorrow with the mentality... "Grab all you can while it lasts" They need to be tamed by demanding certain percentage of PH back to the community.

4.Mavros should be frozen for 30days: I have a DL that GH as soon as her PH is confirmed, her reason is that she is afraid. I know millions of people are like that. Some at the slightest panic news, will run to GH... They won't do that if they are aware that Mavros are available for withdrawal after 30 days.

5. No bonus should grow: Referral bonus, Guiders bonuses, VOH bonus and Registration bonus, should not be allowed to grow... I saw one image of a guider's GH by November and I saw some bonuses that were due since August that was not collected till November. Imagine how much they must have grown to...
Well, there could be some other things to do, but If we will tackle the aforementioned ones, then we have a sustainable MMM 2017 and many years to come.

Together we shall overcome.
It's a piramid ,that can not be controlled. People must loose period!!
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Ndukwe007(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
9jakohai:

Brother....please stop this lie business please.

Go and do something legitimate....even if it is farming or cleaning toilet...at least you earn honest money...not money stolen from others .

Thank God there are pple with Sence in Nigeria.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Benoxvals(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2017
My po is not even showing pending withdrawal..it went back to Confirmed marvo status... But that does not stop me from PHing cos I was matched to paid two people yesterday and I did..
That is the only way to keep this thing going and we all know that..ph when u r matched.
The survival of mmm is in our hands period!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
NetBizguy:
Only fools raise to power 10 are still doing MMM, they are like APC Zombie that are bent on falling inside a pit with him provided its Our dear Leader
only fool will read something on social network and believe it without doing research on it. We are ready to be fool to partake in mmm that to be fool under your foolish n selfish govt.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
NetBizguy:
only fools will read something on social network and believe it without doing research on it. We are ready to be fool to partake in mmm that to be fool under your foolish n selfish govt.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by PHILipu1(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
dbtosine:
Patient is what you need bros ... Just little patient could release your money.. MMM cannot go away with ordinary digit in your PO. And mind you MMM is not a bank or have any central account to keep your money. Remember when you join MMM to pay money out, you did not pay to MMM account . You are either peered with a boy or girl name account not MMM account . So why the panic ? Wait and let the system get you someone to pay you back. That is the system . Hand helping hand .

How many SOMEONE will the system get to pay all the people that want to get help?
People don't just trust the system to put their money in it again ok.
Wake up before it is too late.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by focus7: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2017
I smell depression or should i say recession has hit MMM.

Upgrading of website, like seriously!

Why did they not upgrade throughout the one month of freezing, and why did the present upgrade did not affect ph but only gh?

Mavrodians have entered one chance! This is how excuses will be following excuses till their porter finally and suddenly disappears.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by erico2k2(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Nah. MakeE to dey follow pray.make e nor crash cos it will affect all.even though I think it's stupid and rediculos
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by Odkosh: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Daslim180:
If you still think MMM is coming to live, you are still dreaming so wake up from slumber....100% fact
if you think it has gone, then u are the most foolish on earth cos av bin paid. Check it out.

Here is one of my accounts which av abandoned but decided to use it for mmm.
1 before mmm came back, check the balance.

NGN3.79 credited to a/c no 549****909 INTEREST PAID on 30-dec-2016. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN1,065.77

2 after mmm came back and I got paid yesterday, check it out.

NGN36,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 0056142/akintola e@ikt at LAGOS - IKOTUN on 16-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN37,065.77. Thank you.

3 another payment this morning, check it out.

NGN18,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 50232106 BY NTOZUKA @ ASABA 2 at ASABA - DENNIS OSADEBEY 3 on 17-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN55,065.77. Thank you.

Now do u see how foolish you and your likes are?

Now check out the evidence from ur claimed crashed mmm page. I have confirmed one, and will confirm the second one tonight. If you want more prove with picture, then am ready to show you. And make sure you check the dates of payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by xykms101: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Olamiz:

This is what I got this morning!

That's the scope ... we have said it before, i just don't know what is happening with Nigerians, we refused to reason with our brains ?

Bro, forget your loss and move on with your life. mavrodi is a well known criminal.
Re: MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed by guysis(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Anticorruption:
undecided

mmm time don pass

invest in a traders funds

10% weekly.since june last year

Which traders fund are you talking about bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.