Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) (25289 Views)

Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Pavore9: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Sad!
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
o ga ooo
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by mystry(m): 9:33am On Jan 18, 2017
i been think say SA get sense now i see they are fools
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by advocatebaba(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Abrupt:
Ridiculous. Aside the fact God doesn't exist, this is a bizarre way to prove his existence. Then again, it serves them right, being gullible comes with a prize and that's the prize they've been rewarded with. I hope they scream 'Hallelujah' if the chemical begin its effect.
I NOTICED DAT U R NT DIFF 4RM DOZ WU DRANK D CHEMICAL 4RM UR 1ST SENTENCE.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2017
When one person dies (I hope not), they will come back to their senses. Nonsense. And believe you me, that pastor giving them the engine oil would never drink it himself. Neither will he allow his wife and children to drink it!
Religion in Africa has really become something else. I don't follow pastors blindly oo. We are rather fond of this in Nigeria. Everything pastor says goes... Pls the people in the bible read their bible to check the truth and compare it with their pastors sayings. They knew God and their bibles for themselves. Nowadays, we can't take a step without our pastor. No be me and you, abeg.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2017
stupid
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by dammytosh: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
I forgive those who did MMM.

This is gullibility at its peak angry
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by amiibaby(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
God have mercy
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2017
wolesmile:
Are South Africans this stupid, or these pastors cast a spell of hypnotism on them?

It's in South African church they eat grass
It's in South African church they drink petrol
It's in South African church they eat live snakes
It's in South African church they got trampled upon by their pastor
It's in South African church they placed a large speaker on a girl, and the pastor even sat on it
It's in South African church that members got sprayed with DOOM insecticide

Now this!!!

Honestly, these pastor need to be checkmated before all South Africans become doomed.
Happens in Nigeria too, just that we don't care what pastors do .

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by peter0071(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
hhehehehehehehe... abeg make i enter Gambia.
wolesmile:
Are South Africans this stupid, or these pastors cast a spell of hypnotism on them?

It's in South African church they eat grass
It's in South African church they drink petrol
It's in South African church they eat live snakes
It's in South African church they got trampled upon by their pastor
It's in South African church they placed a large speaker on a girl, and the pastor even sat on it
It's in South African church that members got sprayed with DOOM insecticide

Now this!!!

Honestly, these pastor need to be checkmated before all South Africans become doomed.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Oh Lord, Just blow your trumpet and end this world!
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by peter0071(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
it doesn't happen in Nigeria at this level o... u go gree drink fuel, engine oil or chop grass?
blueseacats:
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Trippledee(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Magician pastor
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by grodt999: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Chanchit:
foolish pastor brainless congregation

South Africans are the most idiotic blacks anywhere on this planet and the lowest form of the colour anywhere on this planet, they are right up there with Jamaicans! Go ask Apartheid white people!

A brainless bunch of apes!
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by bamangar: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
This is bad. He should be arrested

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2017
blueseacats:

That South Africa own don get as e be.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Madness this is the height of stupidity. It says in Deut6vs16 "do not put the Lord thy God to the test..." And this strange fella so called pastor is quoting the scriptures out of context. Mumu followers. A blind man leading a blind man.smh
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
ONE WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING
HE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN NOT MINISTER OF JESUS CHRIST

ObiOmaMu:
A prophet in South Africa, Prophet Theo Bongani Maseko of the Breath of Christ Ministries in Daveyton, has sparked outrage yet again after he made his church members drink engine oil .

According to him, it tastes like honey and drinking the oil demonstrates “the power of God”.

Photographs of people drinking the fluid during church service were posted on his church’s Facebook page. They had a caption which read:

"The fullness of Christ is in this bottle. Healing and strange deliverance #Mark16:17 -18."

Maseko confirmed he had made his congregants drink the chemical. Asked why he had used this method, he said it was “to demonstrate the power of God”.

“When we pray over anything, its poison dies. So it can’t harm people. Nothing happened, no one has been to hospital,” he said.

On the contrary, he said, congregants who had drunk the engine cleaner had been “saved, healed and delivered”. He backed up his claims by citing Bible verses.

“Jesus spat on the ground and made mud. He took that mud and smeared it on the eyes of a blind man and, instantly, that blindness was healed.
Mark 16 v 17-18 says ‘in My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover’,” he said.
Maseko said no one needed to go to the hospital.

This practice has however been condemned by South Africa's Commission for Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Religious, Cultural and Linguistic Communities. Its Chairperson, Thoko Mkhwanazi-Xaluva, was livid at the latest incident.

She urged religious leaders to rally together and bring an end to what she described as “reckless” abuse of Christianity.

“A lot of people are going to die one of these days; we are fortunate that has not happened. A lot of people’s lives are at risk here,” she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/south-african-pastor-feeds-church.html

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by holyokoto(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Noblesoul123:
At the rate we are going, some church leaders will soon begin to offer members holy sperm, anointed urine, sacred ear wax.

The church needs a spiritual shake up.

Google it and see, even on You tube, a Pastor once offer women to s**k his dick that it contains divine sperm, and the gullible agreed , this happened in 2015. Since then I never believed in Religion
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
wolesmile:

Now this!!!

I read somewhere that this girl died.
http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/08/11/woman-dies-prophet-puts-big-speaker-top-body-prove-gods-power/
Imagine. Real brain washing and idolizing of pastor. My pastor this... my pastor that. And most times, its we women they do this to most. Gullible us.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
peter0071:
it doesn't happen in Nigeria at this level o... u go gree drink fuel, engine oil or chop grass?
I don't even have the patience to listen to a pastor tell me what I can read in the bible myself.

But trust me I have seen Nigerian pastor order their gullible followers to do weird things unimaginable.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by wolesmile(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Loisemm:

I read somewhere that this girl died. Imagine. Real brain washing and idolizing of pastor. My pastor this... my pastor that. And most times, its we women they do this to most. Gullible us.

Yeah. The girl died.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by stmichael001(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
WHICH KIN NONSENSE BE THIS NA.....

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2017
wolesmile:

Yeah. The girl died.
Smh. Pls I hope that pastor was severely punished? And his church closed down. Dont tell me no. cry
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by tillaman(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
South Africans and Kenyans sha, this ppl won't cease to surprise me, hw can ppl be this gullible!! Smdh

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by peter0071(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2017
you have answered my suspicions...
blueseacats:
I don't even have the patience to listen to a pastor tell me what I can read in the bible myself.

But trust me I have seen Nigerian pastor order their gullible followers to do weird things unimaginable.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
smh. keep giving us reasons as to why religion is the longest running scam
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by egokudiowomoney: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
I will only belief the pastor when he use otapiapia insecticide instead of engine oil
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by peter0071(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
anything original will surely have fakes and duplicates. People are trying to paint "religion" as scam.... have u asked yourself why?
DeLioncourt:
smh. keep giving us reasons as to why religion is the longest running scam
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Misterpaul(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
That was how one man was selling crude oil and one "anti poison" liquid stuff inside the luxurious bus that i was traveling to the east with last december. He claimed that the crude oil(which was in a small bottle) can cure any disease and ailment and chase out evil spirit all you have to do is to drink it morning and night...he even said if u have a shop and you want to make sales, you should sprinkle the liquid around your shop bla bla bla..

Funny enough alot of people in the bus actually believed him, some even drank the liquid for testing ...I was just shaking my head for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.