Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) (25288 Views)

Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by wolesmile(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Loisemm:

Smh. Pls I hope that pastor was severely punished? And his church closed down. Dont tell me no. cry

For where!
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Minirakiza: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2017
U Who Have allowed urselves to been brainwashed by all this so called men of their gods. Look! Just pray u don't go home and the same spirit will instruct u to drink acid by the doctrines of ur pastors and u will just die like goat...

Pls my dear people
whosoever that desire to read the Bible should please ask the spirit of the true God to interpret the word for him/her. without that, the doctrine of all this so-call men of their gods will lead u to untimely death but God forbid...
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2017
peter0071:
anything original will surely have fakes and duplicates. People are trying to paint "religion" as scam.... have u asked yourself why?

they aren't trying to paint anything. it is a scam. the plethora of ponzi schemes in the world don't make the first ponzi scheme legit.
Religion is a scam... the perfect way to divide, conquer and control. you ask yourself why there is religious conflict...why over half of the world's mega conflicts are caused by religion
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Jiyke(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
[]Adonbilivit! Can pple b dis gullible! No wonder they say we can do anything for religion but not for God. Actually!! and it's killing us, especially we the Africans
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by airlord2020: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Maddness, when cancer calls , thesame pastor will blame witches and devils. Africans reason in a strange way.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by MizAijay(f): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
We keep reading about pastors telling his congregation to drink or swallow stuff. Never for once have we heard of the pastor also drinking and swallowing them substances he feeds his congregations. Yet these members are not bothered. I wonder why some people are so stupid and gullible.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Modern slavery
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by julioralph(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
angry angry smh
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by suduji: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=ObiOmaMu post=52900401]A prophet in South Africa, Prophet Theo Bongani Maseko of the Breath of Christ Ministries in Daveyton, has sparked outrage yet again after he made his church members drink engine oil .

According to him, it tastes like honey and drinking the oil demonstrates “the power of God”.

Photographs of people drinking the fluid during church service were posted on his church’s Facebook page. They had a caption which read:

"The fullness of Christ is in this bottle. Healing and strange deliverance #Mark16:17 -18."

Maseko confirmed he had made his congregants drink the chemical. Asked why he had used this method, he said it was “to demonstrate the power of God”.

“When we pray over anything, its poison dies. So it can’t harm people. Nothing happened, no one has been to hospital,” he said.

On the contrary, he said, congregants who had drunk the engine cleaner had been “saved, healed and delivered”. He backed up his claims by citing Bible verses.

“Jesus spat on the ground and made mud. He took that mud and smeared it on the eyes of a blind man and, instantly, that blindness was healed.
Mark 16 v 17-18 says ‘in My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover’,” he said.
Maseko said no one needed to go to the hospital.

This practice has however been condemned by South Africa's Commission for Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Religious, Cultural and Linguistic Communities. Its Chairperson, Thoko Mkhwanazi-Xaluva, was livid at the latest incident.

She urged religious leaders to rally together and bring an end to what she described as “reckless” abuse of Christianity.
[i]
“A lot of people are going to die one of these days; we are fortunate that has not happened. A lot of people’s lives are at risk here,” she said.[/
when it comes to religion in africa,most people are too gullible that they obey their pastors more than their biological parents.....its a pity
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by poyet(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Between Nigerians and South Africans, who are more gullible when it comes to religion?
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abrupt:
Ridiculous. Aside the fact God doesn't exist, this is a bizarre way to prove his existence. Then again, it serves them right, being gullible comes with a prize and that's the prize they've been rewarded with. I hope they scream 'Hallelujah' if the chemical begin its effect.

God exists.
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by mikehell1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just don't want to believe that some humans are just born to be deceive, it just shows the level of stupidity and quest for undue deliverance that lead to untimely death. Hisses..
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Eyaaaaaa.... Religion plus ignorance equals R.I.P....
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by jonbellion(m): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Religion
The opium of the blackman

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by akigbemaru: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Feeds with engine oil
Re: South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hard mirrored Christianity at work shocked

What's wrong with these SAs? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / There Shall Be New Nigeria’, Pastor Adeboye Optimistic, Composes New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.