Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? (3261 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Why Many Christians Face Difficulty In Life / Do Christians Truly Believe In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by wolesmile(m): 4:46am On Jan 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure why I should care about your opinion of me . Call me intelligent , call me dumb idgaf smiley .

Even if I choose to believe the Efiks are the Jews ...
Would've been better if you hadn't replied. Now you proved me right!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Boda mi, e ma je ko se yin ni kayeefi, oro Olorun wa ni in, nkan to wa ninu Bibeli ni mo nso.

Lies, where in the Bible did God tell you the day the world will end?
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by jonbellion(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lies, where in the Bible did God tell you the day the world will end?
baby boo
Where have you been embarassed
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2017
jonbellion:
baby boo
Where have you been embarassed

tongue
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by jonbellion(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
wolesmile:

Honestly, I used to think that KingEbukasBlog of a guy is intelligent, until I saw him being brainwashed by MrPresident1 in one "Igbos are the Jews" thread like that. I said "Meeeehn!!! See cockroach brain."
lmao
Ebuka oo
He also believes the earth is flat smiley
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by wolesmile(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
Ebuka oo

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by wolesmile(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
Ebuka oo

Two other guys who never cease to amaze me with their illogical arguments are felixomor and DoctorAlien. Those one too ehn!

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by felixomor: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
wolesmile:

Two other guys who never cease to amaze me with their illogical arguments are felixomor and DoctorAlien. Those one too ehn!

Hehehehe

Nowadays, u people just mention without making a point.
I wonder why lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by lepasharon(f): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2017
sukkot:
well the world is never ending lol. the end of a cycle is what is termed the end of the world. but the world as you know it is here forever. its never ending. we are in the cycle where the white man is on top. thats the cycle that will end. the end of that cycle and the rise of islam in the west. the west will be conquered by islam, however the third world countries would be conquered by men with christ consciousness. it will be a dichotomy. two paradigms existing concurrently. the rise of islam and the rise of christ consciousness

So you believe a cycle of the world is ending, but the world will remain? Do you beleive the cycle will end 2morrow? I swear you had a similar prediction sometime ago
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2017
grin The next 2 days are going to be very intresting grin grin

sukkot and MrPresident1; both exposed in a double swwop cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2017
SirWere:

SirWere!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Ranchhoddas: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
wolesmile:

DoctorAlien was not always like that. He was infected. This is why we should be wary of the kind of company we keep.

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by mrmrmister: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lemme pitch my tent here grin grin

KingEbukasBlog:
MrPresident1 , I wanted to open a thread for a Countdown to the Coming of Christ , you beat me to it grin

cool

MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

My brother you heard COMPLETELY WRONG. I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. Read the thread above wink

For refrence purposes grin grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
Lemme pitch my tent here grin grin

Na tomorrow things o

I can't wait for people like kingebukasblog and mrpresident1 to go to heaven and leave this world. The world is about to be a better place with less religiotards grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by sukkot: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirWere:

or the alternative is your doubting thomas career is cut short and you start to salute the throne as opposed to throwing stones at the throne cool grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by sukkot: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
lepasharon:

So you believe a cycle of the world is ending, but the world will remain? Do you beleive the cycle will end 2morrow? I swear you had a similar prediction sometime ago
not me. i always said b4 obama leaves office. well that day is here. lets watch and see. but cycles dont end in a day although a huge dent will be put on this cycle tomorrow all things being equal. its like trying to build a house, you cant build it in one day- even when its almost complete you still have many things to do to it. the ending of a world cycle takes years and this particular cycle started its decline from september 11 2001.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by TheEminentLaity: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
He's an attention seeking lunatic.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
He's an attention seeking lunatic.

Olodo angry na you be lunatic grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by TheEminentLaity: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
I didn't rule out the option that this was all some kind of joke but your response really proves how deranged of a lunatic you are. Life on this planet doesn't end tomorrow but you can help yourself to make it quicker, why wait?
Hope this your madness is only displayed here on this anonymous forum because you would be a fool after tomorrow to those who know you. You already come across as one here so no news.
MrPresident1:

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by TheEminentLaity: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Read this post on the 21st with this affirmation 'I am a deranged lunatic'
MrPresident1:

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I didn't rule out the option that this was all some kind of joke but your response really proves how deranged of a lunatic you are. Life on this planet doesn't end tomorrow but you can help yourself to make it quicker, why wait?
Hope this your madness is only displayed here on this anonymous forum because you would be a fool after tomorrow to those who know you. You already [b]come across as one here [/b]so no news.

Just how are you going to beg me? smh... wink
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Read this post on the 21st with this affirmation 'I am a deranged lunatic'

Just how are you going to beg me? grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by Daviddson(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bros, may God save your soul. You're replying insults, using foul languages and you're expecting to make Heaven 20th Jan, like you're predicting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Daviddson:
Bros, may God save your soul. You're replying insults, using foul languages and you're expecting to make Heaven 20th Jan, like you're predicting?

My brother don't mind that mumu jare grin
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by taiwo850629: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wish Mrpresident1's prediction were true, I'm leaning towards it being not true though.
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by MrPresident1: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
taiwo850629:
I wish Mrpresident1's prediction were true, I'm leaning towards it being not true though.

My brother, thank you for the morale grin, this prophecy will not fail, everything has been fulfilled, the only thing left for us is to watch and wait...that is what we are asked to do when we see all the signs
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hahn(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure why I should care about your opinion of me . Call me intelligent , call me dumb idgaf smiley .

Even if I choose to believe the Efiks are the Jews ...

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by hahn(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
wolesmile:

Honestly, I used to think that KingEbukasBlog of a guy is intelligent, until I saw him being brainwashed by MrPresident1 in one "Igbos are the Jews" thread like that. I said "Meeeehn!!! See cockroach brain."

1 Like

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by pneumaticos(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2017
was here at this time..maybe its the actual time is 12pm ,[size=8pt][/size]
Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by lepasharon(f): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Its past 12

Re: How Many Christians Truly Believe Mr President's End Of The World Prediction? by jonbellion(m): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2017
I nor see any jesus oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Church / Some Random Lessons Learnt In 2012 / What Was The Sin Of Jericho? (fulani Herdsmen Vs Children Of Israel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.