Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96776 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by diva90: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
dotmanxp:

pls how do u check the withdrawal limit?
my PO is telling me to ph that i have unconfirmed or frozen mavro.

When you click on tab to request GH, on top where you are to enter figures for how much you want to withdraw, it's written up there what your withdrawal limit is
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by diva90: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
karllyG:
it wud probably take sum days for d system to balance several pple who PHed are yet to be matched

We have been hearing that since, it's almost one week now since they came back

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by juzzie(f): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hehehhehehheheh,this is so funny.
9jakohai:
Meanwhile ......at the Temple of Mavrodi, somewhere in Nigeria..Prophet Mavrodious and his boss High Priest Guider no 1 are trying to revive the flagging faith of their follo..sorry downlines....

PROPHET MAVRODIUS: Mavordi be praised!

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All Praise to Mavordi.!

PROPHET MAVRODIUS: Do not fear Mavordians, for our god Mavordi has spoken. He has told us his prophets that we his servants must PH more to GH more. Hail to Mavrodi!

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All Praise to Mavordi!

PROPHET MAVRODIOUS: Our god Mavrodi said so in the book of Sergey ch 3 vs 5 that we must count it all joy when our mavors are frozen, and our payments are not coming, for the testing of your faith in Mavro will produce joy in the afterlife with millions of Mavro and Naira. All hail to Mavrodi

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail the Great Mavrodi

PROPHET MAVORDIOUS: But as a sign that our god Mavordi still cares for us, he has given us a gift of N31000 as the Blessed Maximum. So, even though you PH N1million, thou shalt only get N30000, But as our god Mavrodi has said...the testing of our faith in him is a blessing indeed. Glory to Mavrodi

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail the Great Mavrodi.

PROPHET MAVORDIOUS.: So do not be discouraged , O Mavrodians....for thy faith's reward is at hand. Yes....you did not recieve of the Blessed Mavro in December, and even though ye do not recieve the belssed gift in January....have no fear. For our Mavrodi is using this fire to sift out the weeds from the wheat...and even now...thou shalt soon be rewarded for thy faith in Mavrodi. Praise be to his name

MAVRO ZOMBIES: All hail Mavrodi.

HIGH BISHOP GUIDER NO1: Let us pray.

Our Mavordi, who art in Moscow
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Mavros come
Thy will be done in our bank accounts
As it is in thy Mavro.
Give us this day
Bountiful Mavro
And forgive us our lack of faith
Even as we wait for thy blessings of Mavro in patience
Lead us not into the tempter's hand
But deliver us from the Media, Nairaland and the Government.
For thine is the Blessed Mavro
And the Divine and Exalted Dollar
For ever and ever, till the world ends 5billion years from now.
All hail Mavro.

wink

(Keep on waiting for them mavro and GH that will never come grin)
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by dotmanxp(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
diva90:

When you click on tab to request GH, on top where you are to enter figures for how much you want to withdraw, it's written up there what your withdrawal limit is
alright, my own is still asking me to PH ist before my mavro will be confirmed.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by coruso(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
I got paid yesterday.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by sinaj(f): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
ademasta:

I clicked all nothing was displayed in the box.
haba! Serzly I dunno o! When I clicked all, 31,000 came up instead of 67. I just give up sha.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
koonbey:

Desperation and poverty do not go very well with logical evaluation of issues.

If your IQ was above 50, you'd know that, and not make silly comparisons.

Loads of Successful scientist, businessmen, etc were born in abject poverty,

they all had desperation to impact humanity. if your IQ was anything above single digits you would not have made that comment

your logic is not sound, neither is your IQ.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by DavidEsq(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy
Hahahahahaha. Dat one na holy MMM. Match made in heaven cheesy
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by DavidEsq(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:

"Collected loan, sold things, and others" is not definition of #SpareCash now is it?

Nigerians don't listen... It's written boldly on the site, don't participate with monies for ur pressing needs. So when measure like this are put in place, it doesn't affect the participant.

Read the last news that came on ur P. OS.. . "We are now open". You all are just panicking for nothing, a matter of few more days these would pass and we would forget it.

You shouldn't bring news like these to a biased platform like this in D first place.
I just dey wonda how dis fifty face go be if all mmmites catch am, dey blab upandan

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by omolorlarh: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Saintesquire:
This is not true. I don't want to join issue with you on the fact that there is a daily maximum withdrawal limit. However I disagree that the daily maximum withdrawal limit is 31k.I just provided help of 36k and 14k to two different participants. See pictures.
they should have matched you to me na
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by DavidEsq(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
shibanbo:

guy if you did such you are deformed
In body or mind? Pls be specific, let's know how we can hep him sad
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by DavidEsq(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
priceaction:

Many Peters have gone into hiding now so no Peter for Paul to rob again unless they will turn to psquare to help them out.
embarassed embarassed embarassed :- embarassed embarassed embarassed. Why are u wicked like dis na?
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
sinaj:
haba! Serzly I dunno o! When I clicked all, 31,000 came up instead of 67. I just give up sha.

Nawa o... Thanks a lot
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Samadict(f): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
seunmsg:

You really need to take a chill pill on this matter o. Abi your money self hook for mmm wire? grin grin and you no answer my questions self. Hope it's not what I am thinking?

Seriously, if you remove the emotional sentiments that you raised above and take a pragmatic look, you will see why MMM participants should not be pitied. Any scheme that offers you free money without hard work or backed by a very sound investment portfolio is a scam and should be avoided by all reasonable person. Most participants are well aware of the risk but they got addicted due to the sweet returns. They deserve all the mockery.
I'll reactivate my ghost mode after this I promise. smiley I don't need to be a participant before putting myself in their shoes. I am just an ordinary person saying we should let them be if we can't help them. *takes a bow*
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Jammiiee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hahahaha baba u no dey Aii o, walahi talahi grin cheesy
Toptipster:
Sorry for the loss to all the mmm participant.
I'm also a participant .. I did hit and run. Secret to staying ahead of this ponzi scheme is to play smart by investing when its fresh and a lot of people are still available to sell the idea to but when its polarized as the case of mmm everyone already knew about it even cab driver..no new intake. What all ponzi are doing is called wealth redistribution.. Be smart to know when to pull out.. I'm always on the look out for new ponzi scheme when its still fresh and promising... Chop and run
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Samadict:

I'll reactivate my ghost mode after this I promise. smiley I don't need to be a participant before putting myself in their shoes. I am just an ordinary person saying we should let them be if we can't help them. *takes a bow*

Come on, don't run away now. Trust me, you are better of as an active member. Beside, I won't be happy with myself if I am the one responsible for you going back to your ghost mood.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by seuncyrus(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honestly i wish mmm isnt dead but thats not true, its dead and buried the only thing people should worry about now is another bigger scam from these people .....They have your bank details, emails, phone numbers etc. Which I think they will sell later to people who will SPAM, CoLD CALL, STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS

You can't change a world without adding value.

God bless Nigeria

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by dederocs(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
So many educated dundies...lol

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Decryptor:

Igbos are not stupid! We are SMWRT just like CHUDDY!
smart my fool.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by dederocs(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
switch47:
Don't stress over what you can't control.Things always get worse before they get better. But when they do get better, you get the best.Great things take time. Don't give up.Progress, no matter how small, is always something to be proud of........ MMM is coming back gradually and we must believe in the system , MMM is you and i , because we are the PH & GH , we pay each other , we are the community , we are MMM, United we stand strong but divided we fall , believe me if we all cooperate , MMM shall be greater than ever , the media wants us to panic but once we realize this and do the needful ..... SHOW we are ready to stay with MMM and provide help and get help like before . MMM NIGERIA shall be stronger than ever . -Akinov (Share this on your walls) MMM is real and here to stay say no to panic #ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA
Mr Guilder...baddo
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by dederocs(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
DavidEsq:

I just dey wonda how dis fifty face go be if all mmmites catch am, dey blab upandan
Lol, the scammers don invade nairaland...imagine guilder dey do 100milla wedding,free money sweet walahi.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by forap(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM creators themselves knew the non-transparent/ non-sustainable ponzi scheme will die at a point, I'm guessing they already planned the death of the scheme this way, such that when they are launching in another country, they will be able to say, it was the fear of Nigerians to PH that killed it.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by doskie(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yomiwayne80:
This daily trauma is even worst than robbers stealing your cash.... Notting will make me PH to anybody
If they like they should release my cash and if they like they should hold on to it....
Any guider I ever come across is dead already
lolzzzz... You funny mehn. How much you loose.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ziego(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
a friend of mine is showing 31k limits despite over 2million there

the ph available if u share am to all participants na 31,000 each

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Eledan:

Don't commit murder bro!, with your freedom, you can still make whatever you've lost multi-fold.
Never regret, just learn your lesson.

Seriously.... Lesson learnt the hardest way
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
doskie:
lolzzzz... You funny mehn. How much you loose.

This is not a laughing something please
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Finally the wailers re happy angry

I
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by softtouch2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

#Nowplaying James Blunt - All The Lost Souls grin

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Like I said before, we should all be calm, all will be paired for payment soon.

Regards

Guider Stanley.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Fedayeen02: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
ephi123:

I did NNN grin

I didn't, but now I am feeling bad for those who did. Nairaland has not made things easy for them either.
Tell me more about NNN grin

I want to do it now
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by DavidEsq(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
dederocs:

Lol, the scammers don invade nairaland...imagine guilder dey do 100milla wedding,free money sweet walahi.
Holy wacko! shocked. 100m? See koro-koro yahoo grin
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by LADEMINUS: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
My gee a guider, keeps telling ppl to PH, meanwhile he will use one o his many accts and cronies to GH from the PHERS, and match just a few of them. The scam nor be her lol. Ask this guiders to show u snapshots of thier very own bank pay slips for PH and see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74