Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96725 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ephi123(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Tell me more about NNN grin

I want to do it now

NNN gives 150%, haha
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Fedayeen02: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
ephi123:

NNN gives 150%, haha
You no dey sleep? How was work today and how your side
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy
cheesy
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Oilwell(m): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
sinaj:
lol lemme jore

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by dammyagboola(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2017
I was paired yesterday on MMM. I got alert of 54000 this morning.
Let us be patient with the system.
damagboola@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by shurlermoz(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians too like free things, Una don see free money Una dey go sell properties....ntooor.

but seriously, how can MMM be so confident about the scheme and at the same time telling people to use spare money, it's like talking from both sides of the mouth. Greed is in human nature and they know that people will naturally go all out. That's how fraudsters behave, they lure you with your weakness and then strike.

U are assuring us MMM is coming back strong yet you are launching MMM West Africa and MMM Ghana at the same period, doesn't that suggest that Mavrodi is leaving Nigeria thru the back door? Why shd I have confident in such system?.

Guides are feeding fat on people's money, with PH they are still smiling to the bank and cashing out millions ,how do you sustain such system? some Guiders get +100% on their PH, and it's all from other people's PH, how do you sustain the system that way.

Another thing I want to ask top Guiders is how wld we know if the operators of the system are directing us to pay into their own accounts? we can easily assume they are participants to na or we just trust them like that?

The system is built on greed, so I congratulate whoever made money from it, in fact I celebrate them and I feel no pity for whoever lose money, try your luck else where.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by shurlermoz(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2017
dammyagboola:
damagboola@gmail.com

will you PH again? be very sincere.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Yarduni: 3:23am On Jan 19, 2017
dammyagboola:
damagboola@gmail.com

Liar. I know people who have lost money in MMMscam looking for every possible angle to scam others and get what they lost.

CONTACT THIS DUDE AT YOUR OWN PERIL. THE GUY IS A LIAR!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by riczy(m): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2017
goldenval:
My Yoruba friend that invested all his money over 2million naira is now down with depression and is owing his workers 2 months salaries Now, yesterday he sold one of his generator at 5000 just to see money for feeding......

You guys should do something pls..... Before ppl will die for Una head
greedy ppl,u were told "use spare money" mtchewww som of u will cry fowl

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by eterisan(m): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2017
What my friend wrote to support... Still waiting reply

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by mo6x6: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for dat, I just need to ask, since drs a maximum withdrawal limits daily, will d system still pay d remaining balance, if yes when.... Thanks
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ejisun53(m): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2017
The truth is like a shining star, it has started beaming. Take it or leave it MMM is down and out people should start counting their losses and have a rethink next time, live is about RR RISK AND RICH.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by smilingfortune(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy
This is humorously hilarious walahi!.....
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Oilwell:

Sinaj. I have been waiting so long to say this to u.

looking at ur face, I see no pimple only dimple, I will be glad to mingle if you are single.

u reply pm's?

u'll make a good poet tongue
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Rayd502(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
ademasta:

I clicked all nothing was displayed in the box.
I have the same problem...I ve tried clicking several times yet nothing is displayed for withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Admin401:

Loads of Successful scientist, businessmen, etc were born in abject poverty,

they all had desperation to impact humanity. if your IQ was anything above single digits you would not have made that comment

your logic is not sound, neither is your IQ.

Okay.

If you knew one thing about logic, you'd understand that outliers cannot be used as evidence for a rule or principle.

Those "loads of scientists" that form the basis of your case; what percentage of their poor societies do they form? Now, compare that to the number of scientists and innovators that are produced by well-off societies. You'll see why your argument is a puerile attempt at logical engagement.

The point you should take home from this is that instead of sitting on your high horse, castigating people and generalizing that all of them are stupid because they fell for such an obvious scam, it would be more reasonable to view things in light of the desperation that drove a lot of them to it.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Rayd502(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2017
ademasta:
Does it mean the maximum to withdraw here is 0,00? shocked
Same issue I have.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2017
koonbey:

Okay.

If you knew one thing about logic, you'd understand that outliers cannot be used as evidence for a rule or principle.

Those "loads of scientists" that form the basis of your case; what percentage of their poor societies do they form? Now, compare that to the number of scientists and innovators that are produced by well-off societies. You'll see why your argument is a puerile attempt at logical engagement.

The point you should take home from this is that instead of sitting on your high horse, castigating people and generalizing that all of them are stupid because they fell for such an obvious scam, it would be more reasonable to view things in light of the desperation that drove a lot of them to it.

You are right, desperation can cause all sorts of shiitty decision making. i was just being a jerk yesterday.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Rayd502(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
ademasta:
Same issue I have.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Rayd502(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2017
ademasta:
Same issue I have.
ademasta:
Same issue I have.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ephi123(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Fedayeen02:
You no dey sleep? How was work today and how your side

Lol. All good thanks.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 9ja4show: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2017
I JUST PAID THOUGH IT'S 3K REFERRAL BONUS ....THERE IS STILL HOPE

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by VanDre(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2017
princetom1:
Omo, see mavrodian grin

Am not happy that people had lost money o, but some people need Cain for believing mmm will last forever, too greedy idiotic gullible mumu mugu maga

cycle: Jeffy1206
Bro are you still using the Elephone p8000?
if yes, I'll to get your contacts so i can ask you questions b4 i buy d fine.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Chaflan: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Free yourself from long chains and double your bitcoin in 48hours, it's still paying out😂😂😂
https://quickbtc.net/?aff=66c746258c4
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by princetom1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
VanDre:

Bro are you still using the Elephone p8000?
if yes, I'll to get your contacts so i can ask you questions b4 i buy d fine.

Chei, the phone just stop charging right now, thinking of getting xiaomi mi max soonest. Bet yyyy? Its almost 1 and half years now. Look for something new, though the phone is rugged. Send me a pm, will reply u
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by VanDre(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
princetom1:

Chei, the phone just stop charging right now, thinking of getting xiaomi mi max soonest. Bet yyyy? Its almost 1 and half years now. Look for something new, though the phone is rugged. Send me a pm, will reply u
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by madri4u: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please I can't GH, showing select account. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...

Firstly it shows; Select Bank account or Bitcoin Wallet which I did,

Secondly;Select existing bank card or Wallet/account which I did,

Thirdly;Enter amounts to be withdrawn from each of your Mavro accounts
Withdrawal currency: NGN
Only withdraw in multiples of 10: 1000
Maximum to withdraw: 0,00
Cash out MAVRO
MAVRO purses (available) NGN
MAVRO 30% (Mavro-NGN) 60 229,65 all > NGN
Amount over multiple of 10, saved for next withdrawal
Total withdrawal amount 0 NGN

<< Back Cancel Next >>
I selected all, I clicked next, it displays select account and I did not see any accounts to select. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...I need this money badly to settle debts.
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
madri4u:

Please I can't GH, showing select account. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...

Firstly it shows; Select Bank account or Bitcoin Wallet which I did,

Secondly;Select existing bank card or Wallet/account which I did,

Thirdly;Enter amounts to be withdrawn from each of your Mavro accounts
Withdrawal currency: NGN
Only withdraw in multiples of 10: 1000
Maximum to withdraw: 0,00
Cash out MAVRO
MAVRO purses (available) NGN
MAVRO 30% (Mavro-NGN) 60 229,65 all > NGN
Amount over multiple of 10, saved for next withdrawal
Total withdrawal amount 0 NGN

<< Back Cancel Next >>
I selected all, I clicked next, it displays select account and I did not see any accounts to select. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...I need this money badly to settle debts.

I am not longer at liberty to share any MMM related update here on this biased platform called Nairaland, as they twist and turn information over here to suit their own definitions of things.

Join an MMM whatsapp group to get clear updates on MMM. If you are interested, do chat me up via the number on my signature.

Regards
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by gbegemaster(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
fifty:

I am not longer at liberty to share any MMM related update here on this biased platform called Nairaland, as they twist and turn information over here to suit their own definitions of things.

Join an MMM whatsapp group to get clear updates on MMM. If you are interested, do chat me up on the number on my signature.

Regards
Stop lying bro. If you see drama in the whatsapp group ehn. God forgive me but I laughed and still helped calm members though am not a participant in MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Oilwell(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
sinaj:
u'll make a good poet tongue

Thanks. JFY
Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.