Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit (96730 Views)

Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls / MMM Sets Withdrawal Limit For Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kudos to Mavrodi
When mugun fall; guy man go wack

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by rusher14: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
After all the Yahoo wey una do dem. Oyibo done MMM millions of una nonsense.

Next time put your money to work.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by 2tek: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) RECESSION: You don't tell a man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by AntiWailer: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
goldenval:
a friend of mine is showing 31k limits despite over 2million there
na wa

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
find something worthwhile and invest your money, it much better.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by CXLVII: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017

Money miss road....

Money wey person suppose use drink beer, chop fish and drill better waist.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Handsomecole(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin I really feel sorry for these innocent people undecided
konklud22:

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by sweetval: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Una excuse don tire ppl abeg. Go collect sit sidon..
fifty:
That's because it's not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.

Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will get as we progress gradually.

With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests as well till date.

It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.

Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.

Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.

We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.

These votes are our opinions which is very important for Mavrodi to take decision.

Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.

We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.

We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.

We shall overcome!

Thank you.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by idupaul: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
People need to face it MMM is dead ..We all knew there were going to be losers in the end ..so if you have lost just take heart

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Stranger101: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na wah o.

I have a question " what were Mmm admins doing through out the 1month break"

Oh I know. .guiders lavishing the people's money I guess while some participants could not afford to buy Christmas chicken. .

The truth is mmm is confused. .different rules daily. .fustrating participants

Anyways

I am still making legit money online though. Check my signature

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Phyde: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guys relax, let me PH of 1 billion to ease your tension.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by shibanbo(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
^^^You guys would have sorted it out before the resumption if you actually have common sense,beside i don't know what make you think those with small amount on their PO need more help than the people with big amount
Why is it difficult for you to understand that,some people collected loan,some lend money,some used their rent,some sold their things and some used customers fund to invest in the scheme,I know you guys are the one holding all our funds and there is nothing we can do about it
Just want you to shut down the web at once and stop killing us gradually

guy if you did such you are deformed

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
fifty:
That's because it's not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.

Plus note this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th

Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.

Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will get as we progress gradually.

With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests as well till date.

It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.

Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.

Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.

We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.

These votes are our opinions which is very important for Mavrodi to take decision.

Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.

We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.

We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.

We shall overcome!

Thank you.
Seun, can your Mods take down posts as this!

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Phyde: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Who will Provide the Help undecided

Hiii sir

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Sttimmy1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mavrodians, how market?

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by CXLVII: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some people will never be normal for the rest of the year...

Dudes got heavy bulk in that scheme that they presently can't even concentrate at work

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by drnoel: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
Check your account a new withdrawal limit is out

Hehehe, they have used una money go do Christmas runz. Sorry

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by ephi123(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Seun lalasticlala Mavrodi don carry come again

Please now, stop torturing these folks like this now

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
They want to use tactics to lure the undecided back to the fraud.The truth is that the end has come for the scheme.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by olapluto(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
The fact that MMM came back only tells me the guys running it want to make more money. Simple as.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
SEE GOBE grin

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Atiku2019: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lots of cheap Nigeria used cars and houses now in Abuja cry cry MMM wink

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by focus7: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
A replay of the South Africa and Zimbabwe experience that normally precede MMM absolute collapse is on.

We should look forward to the total collapse of MMM in few weeks to come.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Gfish: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
With this some people with large amounts will constantly be requesting for help while they expect some zombies to continue to provide it......yimu!

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by bruno554(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
People still don't understand the ideology of mmm at all...now they set 31k as withdrawal limit and u here complaining....when phing is not equal to ghing how do u want ghers to be paid.... presently the huge rush of gh is just too much that's why I didnt even bother to gh..ghing is far greater than phing and that can cause instability in the system... with time things will come back to normal...but unfortunately Nigerians are always in a hurry.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by focus7: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
MMM news on front page again
MMM victim spotted again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by Abayor7: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
akpos247:
I've lost faith in Mmm.cos I've been matched but wen I called d person,he said he is not going to pay.
I don't blame him cos d way tins are going I wouldn't have paid if I was in his shoe

foolish peeps, una never chi chum chin

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by mailingdgreat: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Una don enter one-chance jhor. The best na go just forget MMM and move on with ur life to avoid further disappointment.
#myopinionanyway

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
spacks:
Hmmm..Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM wink cheesy

lmao! cheesy cheesy

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by WalkerMichael(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol nawaoo. Same error over here as well.

Re: MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit by talk2hb1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
What happen to the Campaign of your Money is Safe?

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted / MMM Nigeria Is Back!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54