Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Magic Hands (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Hands (1) (496 Views)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / SEE MY DICK Is Recording And Doing The Magic — To Be Deleted [VIDEO/PICTURE] / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Hands (1) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
"I' ve already told you that I won't hurt you,if that's what you're worried about, he said quietly.
His voice rang with disgust, an he shook his head as if denying his thoughts.
As a young lady a vision of violence filled my mind, with myself as the victim I shivered as if a wintry chill had passed down my spine.
He just need a place to stay for a few days.you will hardly know am here ."Have you ever heard of sharing, I don't share my bed with anyone I cried out loud....in my house who are you I thought.
I was left speechless because he was handsome an many thoughts intantly run through my mind....
Now there was no choice,no friend to keep her company through the night, only this cute looking stranger who appeared even more menacing as he warned me of the night to come. "Who are you"I. Asked wanting the truth form me but not expecting to hear it...
My name is femi he said...what a nice name for a good looking guy...
I was cool with the ideal of him staying...his presence in my house an the fate that await me. Physically I was no match for him, leaving only my wits to depend on
My wrist was held in an unshakable grip an I wanted to turn over.away from his eyes that were even now focused on me..I could feel hus gaze,knew he watched me.
"Let go of me," I said as if I expecting his co_operation."I'd like to turn over."
Go ahead. He dropped my hand and I turned away from him, only to feel his heavy arm slide over to my waist, God is this rapture happening right under my roof or its a dream.
His hands on my flat belly and then tugging me back his warm body."I' ll just hand on to you this way he marmure."and don't give me a hard time,little bird.it wony do you any good
Don't call me that I said trying to get hold of myself an keep my pride as a woman but this,this magic was so much,I felt his breath, warm against the side of my face and caught the scent of him, that of saddle leather and fresh air.
Have been watching this on movies but it was happening to me.
His chuckle was low, offering me hint of softening. He pulled me even closer to hinself,curling his body against my back, his knees pushing my legs upward."Closa your eyes,little bird.I' ll still be right here in the morning. And you can be angrt at me then.
It sure as hell won't do you any good to get upset tonight...what was this I asked myself,I just wish my parent came back now..his he on a mission, lots of thoughts came through my mind that night..do I have anything to lose...as if he knew what was going through my head he said your a little bit of a thing, aren't you?" He mused, measuring the width of my body with his arm."Sassy and full of piss and vinegar,but not big enough to fight me....

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of LOVE / Sex Partner/life Partner / 5 Most Importantthings That Men Need To Know Before Getting Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.