Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (51589 Views)

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her / Nigerian Girl Caught French Kissing Her Dog On Cam / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by neighbourhud: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin you xpect, the dog na Bingo na grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
when tenants refuse to pay rent on time lol
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
wetin that landlord do no make sense at all, na pure wickedness be that ooo!! I guess the landlord is a muslim because muslims hate dogs. Sue him for murder and get #500k for compensation.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
I find this very funny
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Buhari the chinawe's dog has finally been killed. Poor dog
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by victorvezx(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am not suppose to laugh, but I dey laugh. I no know this matter just funny to me. The Landlord no get Joy at all.

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Insane though..

But Sapade isn't Lagos now, it's Ogun State.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why didn't he just return the rent and give the tenant quit notice? But no, many landlords will never refund rent. Instead, they will give you trouble and kill the dog.
The tenant too should have informed the landlord of his intention to bring in his dog. After all, the said tenant possibly had neighbors including the landlord I assume.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Rubyventures: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
i don't see anything funny, this is cruelty. I can kill for my pets.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by jonbellion(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why did he hang the dog na
What sort of idiocy is this
And why the hell are people laughing
This is extremely cruel angry
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by buchilino(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
IF I WAS DAT TENANT, ONCE MY RENT EXPIRES, I WILL LOOK 4 ANOTHER APARTMENT. IF U DONT SHOW LOVE 2 ANIMALS, U CAN NEVA SHOW LOVE 2 A FELLOW HUMAN BEING.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by lacoach: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am calling on calabar people ooooooo. Food don ready.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by angeltolly(f): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Call Nigerian Police, they will tell you this is a clear case of suicide. The dog committed suicide by hanging itself sad

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Daisythof: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
And the dog committed suicide.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by youngelder(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
em... is it even right to own a dog in a compound that isn't yours? I mean, will it not constitute a danger (and nuisance from its barking) to other tenants?

Nonetheless, I think the landlord went to the extreme. It could have been handled amicably.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by NnaMEN1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
I wonder what has happened to some people's sense of judgement. Why are Nigerians so senseless and insensitive.
This isn't funny at all.
Anyone that derives pleasure or sees this post as funny is either an idiot, insane or both.
Until we learn how to condemn heinous acts like this that's when our society would be free.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Tafari1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seriously, if you kill my dog intentionally, I may kill you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by schumastic(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
BLOGGERS CAN LIE JUST TO GENERATE TRAFFIC PLEASE WHERE IS THE ROPE? POOR PHOTOSHOP
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Joephat(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
nothing remain to see agn for Nigeria.

we don see everything, make God kukuma hand d world over to d devil.

we dey fear Bokoharam bombing, dey fear Fulani and Avengers killing without knowing that our Govt is d bigger terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by egorov(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
This must not go unpunished. He's a heartless fellow and should be jailed. Animal cruelty
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
good landlord He deserve an award , let's join hand and hang dullard Buhari ?
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by MizTyna(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lmfao! This is hilarious

Landlord no do well at all
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by fransixe(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
its a clear indication, the tenant should leave that compound ASAP...a man that could be this cruel, can do that to your child....even, the cold war that will exist between both of them will never be healthy to anybody around them. see the jagajaga compound sef, like one shrine...
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by lanrejoe10: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Meat don land
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tenant no suppose plant flower!
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Explorers(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
But how did he do that
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Eaglesence: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
hideraoluwa:
But wait o....how did he hang the dog? This is so funny.

Thank you. Been looking for who will ask this question. Was the dog alive before the landlord took it up there to hang? If yes how na? The dog no struggle?? He probably killed the dog before heading to the roof with it . huumm, bad ass landlord, he vex no be sumall thin grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some people just have a knack at making others uncomfortable sad. How about rearing your pet(s) in your own house? Is that too much to ask? So, everyone must love and live with a dog because it's okay by you?Gosh!
The landlord even warned about this. I won't be surprised na one of my Igbo brother's wiles. Get lost, id!ot, you aided the murder of this dog. You endangered him. Omo ale sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Bestlily(f): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is funny....hanging a Dog? He should have sent it out rather than killing it....
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by DeLioncourt: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
He should have confirmed whether pets are allowed or not na.
Even overseas...not every building allows pets.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
arrest that man for murder
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Ezionye(f): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
He punished d dog for d offence of d tenant

This landlord Is capable of killing a human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today! / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.