Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (51590 Views)

I Just Bought This Dog On Sunday And I Dont Know It Breed Or What To Feed Her / Nigerian Girl Caught French Kissing Her Dog On Cam / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu, Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Iheazy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
The dog won't allow the Landlord to carry out his evil incantation within premises ...
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by princezzlolly(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Useless dog owners everywhr, I still av one to poison here; if u must kip a dog, den u must get a gud cage $ nt disturb neighbours wt it, rented apartment 4 dt matter. Silly pple!!!
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by mickool(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Very funny!! Maybe the dog committed suicide..
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by alklas(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Becos d dog small abi
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hahahahahah.... You just have to respect the rules in a home when renting it.. If you cant, you simply look at the next house
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
The picture funny die grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=52909655]I beg make I laugh first grin grin

The dog must be a terrific bully for the landlord to treat it this way.

But all the same, it animal cruelty and it should be condemned and the landlord arrested and penalized.

Oga, wake up. Dis is nigeria
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ezewinted1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lolz, This can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Bestlily(f): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
What If The Dog Commited Suicide??
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by CzarChris(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg I'm not heartless, but I'm actually rolling on the floor laughing really loud. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously, that dog mumu sha, if it were a pitbull, rottweiler or neapolitan mastiff, dem no born that landlord well. angry angry angry

Bestlily:
What If The Dog Commited Suicide??
That's another angle to the story you know undecided grin grin
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Fadedjeans: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
I can only blame the tenant since he had been told dogs weren't allowed in the compound. But the landlord is cruel to have killed the dog and psychopathic to have killed it in that manner.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by shurlermoz(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2017
that's how one of our neighbours poisoned my friends dog back then, she was a Muslim and she said because my friend is a Muslim too he shdnt own a dog. she did it codedly but we knew it was her.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Realali(f): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg tell that landlord make hin come try am for here
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by akigbemaru: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Dog hanged
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by krixik(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2017
Poorly photo-shopped. Dog legs don't look like that of human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by nerilove(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
ikp120:

Dog harmless? Your case dey serious grin grin grin

You never see domestic dogs in action against perceived enemies?

Abeg you still remember Gambia president elect's son's death? Wetin kill am? undecided
I dont know for you. My own dog is harmless and playful. If you treat them kindly, they'll respect you. That's why it's said that dog is man's best friend. You never see where dogs save people's lives.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ikp120(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
nerilove:
I dont know for you. My own dog is harmless and playful. If you treat them kindly, they'll respect you. That's why it's said that dog is man's best friend. You never see where dogs save people's lives.

Sure that's true. But a dog is a disaster waiting to happen o.

I went to one of my guys' house who have two massive security dogs. As I just stepped out of the car and was walking towards their building, you won't believe that these massive dogs trailed the car all the way from the gate and walked straight to me. The dogs just walked towards my leg like seriously.cry The thing wan bite me o.
But since I no dey fear like that, I begin to rub them for head while they were still behaving aggressively. Then I jejely walk into the building, while they stopped following me but were barking.

I just dey wonder if I be person wey dey fear, wetin for happen that day go appear for newspapers o. grin grin grin

I mean these dogs were really aggressive o. I just dey wonder why they released those fierce dogs for that time of the day. angry angry
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
krixik:
Poorly photo-shopped. Dog legs don't look like that of human.

cool
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by ShaqFu: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
dominique:
Do we even have laws protrcting animals in this country? The landlord should have just rent the apartment to someone else. Poor dog sad

Btw, Why are people finding this funny?
we shouldn't sugar coat this with sentiment. The landlord already told the tenant "no dogs allowed". The tenant went ahead to defy the landlord's orders and the dog paid the price.

Even though this story is years ago. I've seen tenants who still do this and their dogs become a living nightmare to their fellow tenants and even the landlord.

We always like to believe the world revolve around us. This is the very reason we always break simple rules and regulations with reckless abandon.
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by kals4luv990(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2022
I trust my dog to Bleep the landlord up and wait for me to come back..that Landlord is a bastard who must be arrested for animal cruelty
Re: Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) by dmangodwin(m): 1:55am On Oct 29, 2022
This is an old picture.The story is not true,the dog was chained on the balcony of a storey building,it fell and get hunged by the chain.
Look at the picture closely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today! / Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.