Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? (45079 Views)

Poll: Answer the question!

Halle Berry: 68% (70 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 31% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol. dude, she even said it in her interview in Red Book 2005 about being an overweight chubby girl in high school along with a picture to backup the statement

Plus it's easy to abstain from sweets and all that crap when you know it can actually kill you/glucose shock.

@ThiefOfHearts, LMAO GIRL,  Most people are a little overweight as kids (it's called puppy-fat girl). Whatever extra weight you say she might have had at some point in high school was definitely lost along the way, as Halle was a cheerleader and prom queen IN HIGH SCHOOL. Also, I don't know where you got your misconception that you can only get fat from eating sweets. F.Y.I. you can become fat/overweight from eating different inappropriate foods, from over-indulgence or from doing little/no exercise (or a combination of two or all of the foregoing).

Furthermore, Halle was diagnosed with her diabetes in 1989 when she was 23 which was long after she was crowned prom queen, crowned Miss Ohio and long after entering numerous beauty pageants (including Miss World and Miss USA). If you had bothered to enlighten yourself a little bit on Halle before running your mouth, you would have not only discovered that Halle maintains a strict diet (which is not only dictated by her ailment), but that she works out almost everyday and has a personal trainer. I guess she would be probably infuriated to hear some Arrow rubbish her hard work and attribute her looks to diabetes. Like I said before, Halle has always been beautiful (facially and bodily) and she has worked damn hard to maintain her looks and figure.

Finally, I find it ludicrous that you even allude to the fact that having diabetes automatically makes you slim or skinny as if there is a "skinny gene" that is created with the diabetes ailment. Many people who have diabetes are overweight e.g. Elvis Presley had diabetes and he grew very fat. You need to get yourself a little medical education girl.

Oh and if you don't like being referred to as "girl", take the time to discover the sex of the person you are addressing before concluding that everyone is a "dude".
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2007
blah blah blah blah

and "dude" is unisex. If it bothers you so much you can bite me where the sun doesnt shine  cheesy

Point i was making is she has diabetes thus her keeping her shape wouldnt be as much a big problem as someone who doesnt have such an health issue.

either way im not going to bother to argue with an obvious fan "girl". I used to think she was pretty gorgeous in the 90s, now it's like eh of course that's MY opinion.
plus she's really a big deal in Hollywood cos she's biracial and they wanna use her as their token sex symbol to create this false "diversity". Like she really deserved that Oscar for "Monster's Ball", despite the fact that she's pretty much a mediocre actress, if she was to get an oscar for anything, it should have been for the movie " Losing Isaiah" starring her and Jessica Lange, now she was actually pretty good in that.

BTW there are two types of diabetes, 1 & 2. 2 is normally on those who are overweight. open a Biology book, kid.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by kellorah: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2007
beyonceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by kellorah: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2007
who's diabetic? undecided
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2007
kellorah:

who's diabetic? undecided

Halle Berry.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by kellorah: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2007
aw, i didn't knw dat.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ ThiefofHearts   Yadayadayadayada. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Listen up little boy, I am glad to observe that you decided to do a little 'homework' with your "biology book" to know that there are different types of diabetes. Hopefully, in future, you'll learn to modify your sentences and opinions so that you can make at least a little sense.

F.Y.I. "Dude" is a term of reference "principally" used in relation to the male gender AND loss of weight from having type 1 diabetes usually occurs where it remains untreated. Type 2 sufferers are prone to weight gain. When treated especially by the use of insulin, sufferers of (both type 1 and 2) diabetes are prone to weight gain.

So do keep your biology textbook open still as you have not fully gotten a grasp of the basic principles yet. For further reading, I'd recommend that you read some basic medical texts to give you some grounding on relevant topics.

CHEERIO cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2007
SMC:

. Type 2 sufferers are prone to weight gain.

Oh so that's why when they lose weight, their diabetes usually goes away. WOW and it seems like you're too retarded to understand that one is more likely to eat better when they have a diease like Diabetes than one who doesnt thus her ability to keep her shape.

dude, give it up. I'm done with you.

Ciao
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Oh so that's why when they lose weight, their diabetes usually goes away. WOW and it seems like you're too retarded to understand that one is more likely to eat better when they have a diease like Diabetes than one who doesnt thus her ability to keep her shape.

@ Thiefof Hearts

LITTLE BOY, Thank God you have not professed to be a physician. If not, I shudder to think of the number of people you'd have murdered through your ignorance. Though it is clear that you had no point to make when quoting me above,  It must be only in your backward village that type 2 "diabetes usually goes away" upon weight loss.  It is usually controlled/managed (It doesn't usually disappear O). Only those type 1 diabetics who have received a kidney-pancreas transplant (when they have developed diabetic nephropathy) and become insulin-independent may be considered "cured" from their diabetes. Still, they generally remain on long-term immunosuppressive drug and there is a possibility the autoimmune phenomenon will develop in the transplanted organ (I hope you can understand what I have written).

OL BOY, IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE O. He who doesn't know, but doesn't know that he doesn't know is a fool. That is a perfect description for you.

I should laugh that the Village Idiot called me retarded, but then I guess with your pea-sized brain, you know no better.

No matter what you write after this posting, I shall not be joining issues with you. It is purely a waste of my precious time and it is a well known fact that one cannot reason with a fool so I shall not try to do so with you LITTLE BOY.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2007
*yawns*

you should add more lame insults in your sermon and maybe then she'll actually come and date you.

Rofl.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2007
did someone say beyonce has a prettier face

how ? where
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by sirmeul(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2007
Beyonce is a mermaid i think she is hotter
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2007
@ SMC and ThiefofHearts. You people should take your time o grin grin. Haba, I posted this thread to ask who was hotter NOT how they got to be hotter. If you people want to do medical debate go to the right section. angry angry

SMC said she will not be joining issues with you ThiefofHearts after her last posting so give it up and stop trading insults. Abeg you guys should go and look for another battlefield far from here. shocked angry tongue cool
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2007
wormedup:

did someone say beyonce has a prettier face

how ? where

I did. is there a problem?
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
ThiefOfHearts

seems like it's been a while you saw beauty.

i'm providing this link especially to refresh your memory on what beauty looks like.

click and enjoy sweetie
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Eurphoria(f): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
yeah sure after ten or twenty airbrush experts have had their hands all over them pics. please have you seen halle without makeup and beyonce without make up?

beyonce is far hotter, sexier than Halle
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by londoner: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2007
I dont think Halle has a prettier face, but a more natural look especially when she had short hair. I definately love Halle's style, but I cant say she is prettier than Beyonce (or vice versa), but she is more sexy, in a grown woman kind of way, very effortless and classy.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by jaybaby(f): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
Berry W-out MakeuP----CUTE
Beyonce W-out Make-Up-- Looks like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by danniecool(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
Halle berry is the hotter
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2007
Eurphoria:

yeah sure after ten or twenty airbrush experts have had their hands all over them pics. please have you seen halle without makeup and beyonce without make up?

beyonce is far hotter, sexier than Halle

@ Euphoria, I have seen pictures of both without make-up and Halle definitely without a shadow of a doubt looks better. I agree that lots of celebrities look worse for wear au naturelle. I have seen some terrible pictures of Halle and some ghastly photographs of Beyonce (but their stylists go out to make them look extra good, It's all about selling the right image guys). However, I must say that I have seen Halle in the flesh and believe me, she is
[size=16pt]S-M-O-K-I-N-G   H-O-T [/size] shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Eurphoria(f): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
wow you saw her in the flesh. anyways we all see beauty differently its all gravy grin
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2007
wormedup:

seems like it's been a while you saw beauty.

Not really. I look in the mirror daily, child

Beyonce has a prettier face cos she has gorgous eyes. I perfer her eyes to that of Halle. It's really that simple. There's no point in showing me anything
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2007
@eurphoria,

beyonce without make up is a fright !

@TOH,

it's all good.
don't let a child do things to your reasoning. cool
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by jaybaby(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hmmm!
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Eurphoria(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
@wormedup
at the end of the day who gives a flying Bleep? its all beauty baby. Beyonce is fine, halle is fine ,so we can all sleep now.***wipes the sweat from my brows*** phewwwwwwwwww. mrs rubberlips aka beyonce is in her big house getting pampered by a queen named rodrigez same with[b] missDUI[/b] i aint going to loose sleep on their account. wink, shitteeeee i am going to get me some beauty sleep on the cheap tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2007
Eurphoria:

@wormedup
at the end of the day who gives a flying mess? its all beauty baby. Beyonce is fine, halle is fine ,so we can all sleep now.***wipes the sweat from my brows*** phewwwwwwwwww. mrs rubberlips aka beyonce is in her big house getting pampered by a queen named rodrigez same with[b] missDUI[/b] i aint going to loose sleep on their account. wink, shitteeeee i am going to get me some beauty sleep on the cheap tongue

@Eurphoria, LMAO
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2007
When was the poll added to this thread? It wasn't here the last time I was on the thread. undecided
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
SMC:

When was the poll added to this thread? It wasn't here the last time I was on the thread. undecided

Yes who added a poll to my thread without telling me? angry angry angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Eurphoria(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2007
maybe seun did to just end matters instead of us going back and forth with who we all think is hotter. Its a good idea grin
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by tng(f): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2007
Someone mentioned something about make up nd all that. They r both celebrities nd cant do without it. But back to the topic, the is no contest, its halle berry all the way. Prettier face, nicer figure nd a grace that beyonce could never have.Even in destinys child beyonce didnt have the prettiest face.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2007
tng:

Someone mentioned something about make up nd all that. They r both celebrities nd can't do without it. But back to the topic, the is no contest, its halle berry all the way. Prettier face, nicer figure nd a grace that beyonce could never have.Even in destinys child beyonce didnt have the prettiest face.

Thank you o tng. wink
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by VORTEX(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2007
cant u all c that berry is 2 skinny?beyonce is sexier and HOTTER,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React / Shirtless Woli Arole Celebrates On London Street After Man Utd Defeated Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.