Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? (45078 Views)

Poll: Answer the question!

Halle Berry: 68% (70 votes)
Beyonce Knowles: 31% (32 votes)
This poll has ended

Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by wormedup(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2007
halle , no ass r u girls blind

i can't see this is all coming from an envious mind.

smc, so nice of u to remind the of that vidoe smiley ; beyonce succeeded in making a fool out of herself- she learned well though. she should've known better than to indulge in waist movements with shakira cool tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2007
wormedup:

smc, so nice of u to remind the of that vidoe smiley ; beyonce succeeded in making a fool out of herself- she learned well though. she should've known better than to indulge in waist movements with shakira cool tongue

THANK YOU OH WORMED UP.
Please check out the ass from another angle, plus other pictures. [size=14pt] FABULOUS[/size]
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2007
wormedup:

THANK YOU OH WORMED UP.
Please check out the ass from another angle, plus other pictures. [size=14pt] FABULOUS[/size]

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by sofine5(f): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2007
WORMEDUP and SMC,

yea, i said it, but DIDN't you see i was kidding?

sofine5:

Halle Berry has no ass!

(lol, just kidding.)
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
HMMMM Sofine5, I was not talking to u oh, because I saw that you said that you were joking, Don't let me come to Atlanta to yank your braids tongue, Anyhow How are you doing? Do u want to chat on Yahoo Messenger? I am extending the olive branch here grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by sofine5(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2007
ok, smc sorry, it was actually directed 2 wormedup.

sofine5:

Halle Berry has no ass!

(lol, just kidding.)

smc, yea, braids are TOTALLY not my style, lol

how about "hair."

and, i'm doing fine
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2007
sofine5:

ok, smc sorry, it was actually directed 2 wormedup.

smc, yea, braids are TOTALLY not my style, lol
how about "hair."

No problem. I shall come and yank your hair then, LOL wink
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2007
cool

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by EastnEuSis(f): 2:03pm On May 27, 2007
kiss

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by bolawuyi(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2007
beyonce ? this time time around is halle berry, soooooo hurt tongue
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by sofine5(f): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2007
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by efuah(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2007
Halle all da way
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by thegame(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
I don't know how some people behave and start comparing mom anbd daughter. WHo the hel was comparing halle berry with beyonce? YOU CONFUSED OR WHAT?You should be comparing her with rihanna and her age groups not with academy award movie stars.
HAlle is older. AT that age, still that sexy,let's see what beyonce will look like when she clocks her age.she is way too younger to be compared woth halle.EVen the boyfriend is not as old as halle berry. So better wake up and have a rethink poster
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ayomorocco(f): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2007
thegame:

I don't know how some people behave and start comparing mom anbd daughter. WHo the hel was comparing halle berry with beyonce? YOU CONFUSED OR WHAT?You should be comparing her with rihanna and her age groups not with academy award movie stars.
HAlle is older. AT that age, still that sexy,let's see what beyonce will look like when she clocks her age.she is way too younger to be compared woth halle.EVen the boyfriend is not as old as halle berry. So better wake up and have a rethink poster

There is nothing to rethink. angry Halle's age has no bearing on how hot she is when compared with someone almost twenty years her junior. So says the poll as you can clearly see.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by SMC(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2007
Hear Hear smiley
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2007
oh, c'mon what a stupid comparison. any one with eyes would see its Halle Berry kiss kiss kiss. beyonce is not half the woman she is. cool
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Free(f): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2007
halle
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by trendy(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2007
Halle
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by fesse(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2007
young daddy
pls who told you that beyonce dont do surgery?
Beyounce that removed one of hre ribs to compete with shakira. she is beautiful but i Prefer Halle Berry. I have gone thru her profile and watch her films, she is a real model and natural beautiful woman.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by MsEbz(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2007
They are both very pretty women and depending on the day I'd say either or lol but um well today I'm thinking Halle.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by princesa(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
who be halle berry sef
never watched her movie before
but i sha will prefer beyonce

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
ok! ok!! ok!!! between smc and sofine, who has made the hotter point that ought to shut you up[tt][/tt]
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by gold4u(f): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2008
comon guys halle is hot but she cant be compared to beyonce

I LOVE BEYONCE
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by indie(f): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2008

halle is hot, beyonce is equally hot. i still CANNOT simply understand what pple have so much against beyonce. what's the beef, pple?
is it the alleged surgery? 1 in 10 pple has had surgery in the us, even halle has had surgeries! is it her singing career? a million and one others are in the same business. is it her acting career? a billion and one others are there as well. is it her family? she isn't alone there, a lot of other pple have more doting parents,

so what exactly is the problem? i think it's because she seems to 'have it all'. she's beautiful, rich, famous, has a great family & boyfriend, multi talented. etc. so pple are always jealous of her & r not ashamed to badmouth her when ever they get the chance. sadly, some of those 'bad belles' are here on facebook.

pls guys, stop hating! celebrate good things so that good things can come to u.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by yimiton(f): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2008
Halle of course.
she has defied age and time.
She's a natural.
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by segunpc(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
OK. After all said and done, this is my judgement

the winner is:

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by annab(f): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
halle berry obviously
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by bicee(f): 2:46pm On May 27, 2008
who says beyonce has done no surgery?(lips, nose) what's that kald
she is definitely 100% artificial
all the same she is beautiful with good curves but halle is way prettier and hotter
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2008
Halle
gold4u:

comon guys halle is hot but she can't be compared to beyonce

said u.

Halle is hotter then Beyonce

Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by gyara2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
Beyonce of course, my queen all d time
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2008
you are getting annoying angry angry
Re: Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? by Exstar(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2008
HALLE BERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos - Wizkid Acquires New Jet Of $ 40 Million Dollars / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] / DJ Cuppy: "I Traveled To London To Catch Small Breeze" - People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.