Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know (10247 Views)

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) / Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / Nairalander Yewa Rice And Sen.Ben Bruce Share Free Rice in Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Call us today for your stone free ofada rice.
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Order for your ofada rice either in large quantities or small quantities. Happy Palm Sunday to you all
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy Easter to all our customers, continue to enjoy stone free ofada rice
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Jibola77: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Order healthy and nutritious ofada rice online. Same day delivery available in Lagos. visit www.ofadarice.com and find out how easy ordering ofada rice can get. And, yes, you can also order our special chef sauce too!

Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by turawaa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls OP....good day and nice write
I'm currently running Master program in unilorin...my project is mainly on ofada rice.
There is this brown lines on ofada rice after been cooked, my supervisor is after how we can get the genetic sequence of the rice and erase the gene responsible for the line and ofada rice can now have plane white colour without a stripped line.

Pls! rice has botanical name of Oryza Sativa!
rice in Japan is Oryza sativa J, Indian has Oryza sativa I, ....

Pls what is the species name of ofada rice?

Pls can I get ur number or email?
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
turawaa:
Pls OP....good day and nice write
I'm currently running Master program in unilorin...my project is mainly on ofada rice.
There is this brown lines on ofada rice after been cooked, my supervisor is after how we can get the genetic sequence of the rice and erase the gene responsible for the line and ofada rice can now have plane white colour without a stripped line.

Pls! rice has botanical name of Oryza Sativa!
rice in Japan is Oryza sativa J, Indian has Oryza sativa I, ....

Pls what is the species name of ofada rice?

Pls can I get ur number or email?

Sir,
I am not sure of the botanical name but according to Wikipedia below are its name. I don't know if this is of help.

Ofada rices are mostly blends, and usually contain Oryza glaberrima (African rice) as well as the more common Oryza sativa Asian rice, and may be categorized as either brown/red Ofada or white Ofada on the basis of unmilled seed colour.[2] Grain size, shape, and shade vary.[2]
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Pearlbim1(f): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
how much do you sell per
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by haarfeez: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
@teewhy2 can I get a number to contact you on?
mine is 08134125884
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
haarfeez:
@teewhy2 can I get a number to contact you on?
mine is 08134125884

sir,
sorry for the late response.
my email is frugesarenaltd@gmail.com and I can get my nos. to you from there.
thanks
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by Teewhy2: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Pearlbim1:
how much do you sell per

Sorry for the late response Madam,
what quantity are you looking at buying, we can talk more on frugesarenaltd@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Ofada rice and You, Facts you need to know by yemi15(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Teewhy2:
Order for your ofada rice either in small quantities or large quantities, we can meet up with your demand.
Our ofada rice are fully destoned with our designing machine, which means it is 99% free of stone.
You can quote us so we can get talking.

Please can you give your phone number to call on here and how much for 5kg? Is the Ofada rice you are selling 100% stone free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. / The 2years Old Original Apple In My Dad Compound / How To Be A Successful Tomatoes And Plantain Farmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.