Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors (35451 Views)

Xenophobia :Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerians To Stop Visiting South Africa Says They / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
lols how come you are this funny
lolx, I guess its d boredom embarassed.. I need to laf before I just die here
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
lolx, I guess its d boredom embarassed.. I need to laf before I just die here
well i usually watch movies or play games to alleviate boredom
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dongreat:

Why call him idiot? If he's a lost soul don't you think it's our right as Christians to save him? He may have spoken wrong other times but I have been trained to reason every sentence before passing judgements and sometimes foolish is actually wisdom if weighed on a large scale. Too many fake pastors who have become so wealthy beyond imagination with the expense of poor members who are sold nothing but false hope, are many nowadays in Nigeria and it's no longer a secret. Even my Rev preach about their despicable and greedy nature every Sunday to advice and warn his members not to seek for cheap magics called miracles and thinking tithe and offerings is the only way to financial success.

Bible has already said we r in the last days.
We know.
But there is. Time for everything.
As we speak, in this current nigerian polity and condition, i dont think coming out to insult pastors is the best thing.
Thats why i called him idiot.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
well i usually watch movies or play games to alleviate boredom
I am kukuma watching one nollywood winchy winchy movie sef, not interested... Heading to bed soon jawe sad
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Naughtytboy: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
venai:
Daddyfreeze or Pope Francis? Be specific I beg you.
daddy fish
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
I am kukuma watching one nollywood winchy winchy movie sef, not interested... Heading to bed soon jawe sad
i cant sleep when the weather is this hot, its a miracle i even sleep at night, but nollywood? Yuck, go and watch a blockbuster Hollywood movie like resident evil apocalypse or an award winning series like walking dead, game of thrones, blindspot thank me later wink
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

cheesy

#rolls eyes

The truth is that it isn't proper to be referred to as a "talkative" in a topic your opinion makes sense.

Not true? cool
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:

Bible has already said we r in the last days.
We know.
But there is. Time for everything.
As we speak, in this current nigerian polity and condition, i dont think coming out to insult pastors is the best thing.
Thats why i called him idiot.

But he doesn't look like an idiot with his piece of advice.

He may look like it elsewhere but certainly not here
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

The truth is that it isn't proper to be referred to as a "talkative" in a topic your opinion makes sense.

Not true? cool

Do you mind?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

Do you mind?

Silence towards "the truth" is a war crime.

Did I lie?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

But he doesn't look like an idiot with his piece of advice.

He may look like it elsewhere but certainly not here

Ok. I hear u
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
i cant sleep when the weather is this hot, its a miracle i even sleep at night, but nollywood? Yuck, go and watch a blockbuster Hollywood movie like resident evil apocalypse or an award winning series like walking dead, game of thrones, blindspot thank me later wink
taaah, stop dah!!! This is our own, for bera for worse wink
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Handsomecole(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who asked for ur preaching?? #ProudlyCatholic
delishpot:

If you knew how many wars these popes have supported, you will not be decieved about what they say when people are listening. Do you think the pope flies public liners? Do you think they font get treated like Demi gods too? Do you know that the Pope dines and wines with world leaders? The Pope does his own runs underground. The Catholic church helped an lot of guilty Germans escape punishment after the war by smuggling them to safety. , the church helps to launder money, the church hides pedos and the church Aka Pope, benefits from corrupt world leaders.
None is innocent in this game.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by simplygreat(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is a sensible quote from the Pope. Welldone Freeze
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mvem(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ahamziho1:
daddy freez God will humble you and you will know that God rules over men before seven days
....so telling our pastors to learn from the pope is a sin abi or u just hate the catholic church
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mvem(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Caritas a catholic charity organization, one of the few that droped food aids and medicine to the dying people of biafra during the blockade despite attempts to shoot there planes down....ask your parents that saw the war about this . It is one of the reasons the gov removed ownership of old schools and other institutions from the church after the War...the catholics really helped
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
taaah, stop dah!!! This is our own, for bera for worse wink
lol sorry I'm not interested in azonto babes grin
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
this guys doom is fast approaching, the pastors he's cursing at might only be his last resort for a solution to his misery
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by toogbasky(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
See all d Nlanders who worship at Christ embassy, Jesus Neva fuckup ministry, my maga must pay assembly e.t.c, see d way u are criticizing him, as if he is wrong

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by SmellingAnus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
ogorwyne:

True talk
you didn't reply my mention dear
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ofwest47(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
These days there are churches and there are religions .
Religion is believing what you hope will lead you to the unknown but churches are more of business enterprises where you establish to make profit like any other business concern. All you hear these days is I am going to church and if you see the way they dress is like going to any public engagement or shopping centers.
In comparison, Pope Francis is a religious man he does not discriminate against any other religion or tribe be you white or black sometimes ago, Pope Francis went to Greece and saw the way the Muslim migrants from the Middle East conflict were suffering he had to take some of them back to the Vatican and just last week he invited the Palestinian President who is a Muslim for talk at the Vatican mainly on Arab_ Israeli conflict but in the case of our Yahoo_Yahoo pastors their concerns is how they will increase the number of the private jets at their disposal or the number of SUV cars in their park.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ismart: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
his problem is he talks too much and never minds his business
Nigeria is what it is today because every one "mind their business" undecided
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by MrMacinterchi1: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
This guy need to go for brain scan. . . .there is word called peadophilia

Sir, the word u typed does not has any meaning in connection to the topic. pardon me to ask ,
do u know the meaning of the word u typed?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by katniss(f): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pope Francis didnt say that
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by crackhouse(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Business men of God
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by obayaya(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:
All these words people are attributing to the Pope, were you there when he said such, anybody can just write anything and attach the Pope's picture to it. I know His Holiness is most selfless, humble and liberal Pope but I doubt if he is the owner of that controversial statement.

Read his encyclicals
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:

Shut up!

Have you no Respect!

That is Jesus Christ Representative on Earth!

So you mean Jesus doesn't mind His business and He also talks too much? Okay, He will mind His business in your LIFE and NEVER talk about anything concerning YOU!

Lubbish!
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by francisbarrack(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:

He still talk true. Our daddy GO lives in mansions ...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by kingNovak: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
he says the truth most of the time....so I'm happy he doesn't mind his business
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by unipol(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
God bless my pope.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by kelvinatkins(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
I totally agree him, though I think he should have said religion not God.

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by zelubunka: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
How could yahoo pastors learn from yahoo pope. Same pope that backs all kind of anti-Christ agenda. I choose
the worse pastor over him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cee-C Claps Back At A Non-Fan Who Said 'See Your Yam Leg' / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China / Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.