Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors (35453 Views)

Xenophobia :Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerians To Stop Visiting South Africa Says They / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Dongreat(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:

Forget, u have already dabbled into material things
No need to start arguing which is more on which end.
And trying to defend.

He is also guilty, period

Mind u, thats if we r to judge with Freez'es stupid ideas

I didn't dabbled man. You asked about his vehicle (material thing) and I stated the endless expensive ones owned by the GOs many Nigeria worship instead of God. Of course he's guilt because he's also a man that breaths, eats, sleep as well as poop like us. He's no Jesus or God so he's very prone to being guilty.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by aku626(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm sure there's a way to confirm this statement? If this is true then the pope......?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dongreat:

I didn't dabbled man. You asked about his vehicle (material thing) and I stated the endless expensive ones owned by the GOs many Nigeria worship instead of God. Of course he's guilt because he's also a man that breaths, eats, sleep as well as poop like us. He's no Jesus or God so he's very prone to being guilty.

The point of mine is
Next time we see an idiot like Freeze talking, its not for us Christians to come and start defending our respective denominations.
because that way, we will only be making ourselves look foolish.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by delishpot: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Handsomecole:
Just imagine words coming from the 5th most influential in the world.
The Pope has access to amass as many private jets as possible and house in every country in the world. Yet he is not moved by all this. I just hope all these Yahoo boy pastors would learn.

If you knew how many wars these popes have supported, you will not be decieved about what they say when people are listening. Do you think the pope flies public liners? Do you think they font get treated like Demi gods too? Do you know that the Pope dines and wines with world leaders? The Pope does his own runs underground. The Catholic church helped an lot of guilty Germans escape punishment after the war by smuggling them to safety. , the church helps to launder money, the church hides pedos and the church Aka Pope, benefits from corrupt world leaders.
None is innocent in this game.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Keep quiet jor,, oniranu
Daddyfreeze or Pope Francis? Be specific I beg you.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jackobi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Attention seeker as always
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
dont get me wrong, I'm not into it, but its helpful i saw it first hand and it made a lot of people smile, it increased thier standard of living, in a country where people who got rich by earning an honest living are few, majority of the rich are crooked thieves, tell me why shut something like that down, when its doing more good than harm
Well I guess it says a lot about us as a country, we chastise dah wich we shudnt and the otherwise for that which we shud...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

Can you teach me how to smell posts?

Pls?

If you dont know that the word was used figuratively, then I cant help you. Only God can.

Bye. smiley
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by dsocioemmy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
You see why its not good to talk to much? You will appear senseless even when you are making great sense...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
Well I guess it says a lot about us as a country, we chastise dah wich we shudnt and the otherwise for that which we shud...
this country should be called looserville if i become president I'll make sure of that
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Keep quiet jor,, oniranu
Your name doesnt speak bad of you..... Keep up!
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Shikena(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:

Do u know how much his customized bullet proof glass vehicles cost?
Bros pls tell us how much?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Shikena:

Bros pls tell us how much?

Google am
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
this country should be called looserville if i become president I'll make sure of that
hahahahaha, if I was, I wud sell the country back to the British, things were far beta during their reign... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Godson505: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, if I was, I wud sell the country back to the British, things were far beta during their reign... cheesy
lol
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

If you dont know that the word was used figuratively, then I cant help you. Only God can.

Bye. smiley

Of course I know, how could you think I didn't?

SMH
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have become this guy's fan from today
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol
wink wink that's how we roll dear, I can't come and kill masef for ppl dah wud still betray me or call me a fool...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
This year, the Lord will humble all who are respinsible for pushing posts such as these to FrontPage because of propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by osomegbe(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
The last time I check, Catholic still take offering.
Just by the way, I shouldn't be stupid enough to mince words with attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
wink wink that's how we roll dear, I can't come and kill masef for ppl dah wud still betray me or call me a fool...
hahahhahaaahhaha grin thats true
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

Of course I know, how could you think I didn't?

SMH

Excited you knew something.

For once in your life.

smiley
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by higherpower: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whose problem?
quote author=mhisbliss post=52913111]his problem is he talks too much and never minds his business [/quote]
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha grin thats true
hahahahaha, abi oo I can't be Jesus for this country

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

Excited you knew something.

For once in your life.

smiley

Get out cheesy
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Youthkingdom: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
This freeze is really sick in the head
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

Get out cheesy

cheesy

#rolls eyes
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by higherpower: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ahamziho1:
daddy freez God will humble you and you will know that God rules over men before seven days
Are you referring to the God of creation or the one in your village?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ogorwyne(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
manutdadex:
True Talk... Nigerian Pastors need to learn how to be a Christian again ...[/b]most are more concerned abt running the church[b]... Being a Christian is an act not running a coperate organization. they now worry about turnovers and quarterly reports
True talk
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Dongreat(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:

The point of mine is
Next time we see an idiot like Freeze talking, its not for us Christians to come and start defending our respective denominations.
because that way, we will only be making ourselves look foolish.

Why call him idiot? If he's a lost soul don't you think it's our right as Christians to save him? He may have spoken wrong other times but I have been trained to reason every sentence before passing judgements and sometimes foolish is actually wisdom if weighed on a large scale. Too many fake pastors who have become so wealthy beyond imagination with the expense of poor members who are sold nothing but false hope, are many nowadays in Nigeria and it's no longer a secret. Even my Rev preach about their despicable and greedy nature every Sunday to advice and warn his members not to seek for cheap magics called miracles and thinking tithe and offerings is the only way to financial success.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, abi oo I can't be Jesus for this country
lols how come you are this funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma Puts Up A Good Fight Against Two Veteran Bullies / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Transforms Into Egyptian Queen For Halloween / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.