Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors (35456 Views)

Xenophobia :Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerians To Stop Visiting South Africa Says They / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

Lol. The thing is, I dont answer trick questions. And was that a trick question?!
wink

Who decides the status of a question (whether tricky or not)?

The asker or the asked?

...or the situation in which it was asked? smiley
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by pat077: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Very on point
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by thunderbabs: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Freeze might change that if Pope and the vatican is relocated to Nigeria.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

Who decides the status of a question (whether tricky or not)?

The asker or the asked? wink

The asker.
cheesy
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Sibrah: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
skedman:
I think you are the one to visit a doctor. You are really a negative person .
You are the one with a dark soul here. Why didn't he talk about peadophilia?
He conveniently talks about talks about poverty but leaves the other one out.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dongreat:

Does the pope have private jets? How many GOs has gone to war torn countries like Syria to help move the gospel? Does the pope have a Royce Rolls or any exotic super cats? If the GOs of this Protestant churches have up to 10% of the total money the Vatican has, I can bet you that chaos will arise in that Protestant church and you will see the greed of men manifesting before your eyes.

Do u know how much his customized bullet proof glass vehicles cost?

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
friedcorn:
am a very quiet man....u will love me. Lets date baby

I didnt say I love very quiet men either.

wink
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by femi4: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

Did he get it wrong this time?
he talks too much...its not about being right or wrong.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:
Yahoo boys pastors! grin
grin grin grin grin
Pastorpreneurs
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by femi4: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:

But he actually made a cogent point!

Why do you feel he should go for a brain scan?

#BitterTruth
He talks too much....most comment you see has nothing to do with that post but his antecedent
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

The asker.
cheesy

But I didn't smiley
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by kelzgie: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:
The pope made sense but for me its not a too good speech.

Reason is because people tend to misinterpret letters and there are so many conjectures that can be made from this marble words.

But!!! He is the pope to the Catholics so...
In christiandom u cant stay on d fence...UV got to stand for holiness or stand fr darkness....the pope is jes being diplomatic but correct tho'...the church is a big problem..because it had deceived many...

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by friedcorn: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

I didnt say I love very quiet men either.
wink
i am not very kwayet. Whats ur specs?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by kelzgie: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:
The pope made sense but for me its not a too good speech.

Reason is because people tend to misinterpret letters and there are so many conjectures that can be made from this marble words.

But!!! He is the pope to the Catholics so...
In christiandom u cant stay on d fence...UV got to stand for holiness or stand fr darkness....the pope is jes being diplomatic but correct tho'...the church is a big problem..because it has deceived many...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
femi4:
he talks too much...its not about being right or wrong.

He "talks too much" about what?

The op's content or......?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
jnrbayano:

But I didn't smiley

You did actually. I could smell it ALL OVER your post. That's what made me reply with a question.

Do I lie?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by nmreports: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
kelzgie:

In christiandom u cant stay on d fence...UV got to stand for holiness or stand fr darkness....the pope is jes being diplomatic but correct tho'...the church is a big problem..because it had deceived many...

I agree. You are either black or white.
Yes he is being diplomatic... God knows sha.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:

You did actually. I could smell it ALL OVER your post. That's what made me reply with a question.

Do I lie?

Can you teach me how to smell posts?

Pls?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by kenoz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
True talk
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
his problem is he talks too much and never minds his business
are you married to a pastor or you are dating one? grin grin grin
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
minding our bizness in Nigeria has done more harm Dan good... We shudnt keep quiet in things that affect us generally...
really, like yall did with mmm?
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Dongreat(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
felixomor:

Do u know how much his customized bullet proof glass vehicles cost?

Is it up to the amount of four private jets owned by a particular GO, endless exotic cars owned by another that only speak grammar to his members, or the private jets owned by others known by their extremely poor members. He's the 5th influential man in the world and even if he doesn't want a bullet proof car, the Vatican will still force it upon him to prevent possible assassination of which you can't deny not happening.

BTW, the GOs I mentioned all have heavily guarded bodyguards with each bodyguard holding sophisticated weapons of mass destruction. So let's not go into that as we all know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
really, like yall did with mmm?
we were trying to be our brother's keeper
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by bluediesel03: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
I don't blame freeze at all its because Christians are too peaceful.he should try make mockery of Imams and see Islamic version of peace abundantly. Trial will convince him... Nonsense.sometimes Christians should apply Islamic peace in some things.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by babyfaceafrica: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
femi4:
He talks too much....most comment you see has nothing to do with that post but his antecedent
I agree....he is too controversial and loudmouth....he is like Fayose....all noise little substance
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by okhiai1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
castel428:
All these words people are attributing to the Pope, were you there when he said such, anybody can just write anything and attach the Pope's picture to it. I know His Holiness is most selfless, humble and liberal Pope but I doubt if he is the owner of that controversial statement.
yes he owns it

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by anointedabokicfr(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
noetic5:
some of these comments about the Pope tho

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/learn-from-pope-francis-daddy-freeze.html

Lord forgive them

Daddy fish needs deliverance of the mouth with a soldier slap
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
we were trying to be our brother's keeper
you guys really know how to keep brothers, since you guys have shut it down, start helping the people who needs mmm money to survive, to really prove you're your brother's keeper
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by felixomor: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dongreat:

Is it up to the amount of four private jets owned by a particular GO, endless exotic cars owned by another that only speak grammar to his members, or the private jets owned by others known by their extremely poor members. He's the 5th influential man in the world and even if he doesn't want a bullet proof car, the Vatican will still force it upon him to prevent possible assassination of which you can't deny not happening.

BTW, the GOs I mentioned all have heavily guarded bodyguards with each bodyguard holding sophisticated weapons of mass destruction. So let's not go into that as we all know what's up.

Forget, u have already dabbled into material things
No need to start arguing which is more on which end.
And trying to defend.

He is also guilty, period

Mind u, thats if we r to judge with Freez'es stupid ideas
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Genea(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
you guys really know how to keep brothers, since you guys have shut it down, start helping the people who needs mmm money to survive, to really prove you're your brother's keeper
we didn't shut it down besides there is nothing like awoof money, it wasn't gonna last anyway
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by dukecharles(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
9jakohai:

The quote Daddy freeze shared on his page that he attributed to Pope Francis is FALSE.It has been debunked since 2014.

From Snopes...http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/popeatheist.asp

In other words....the quote Daddy Freeze shared WAS never said by Pope Francis at all.

It is a fake quote...

(I am not a Catholic by the way....in case anyone is wondering. I am a born again Protestant)

Keep on protesting

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
we didn't shut it down besides there is nothing like awoof money, it wasn't gonna last anyway
dont get me wrong, I'm not into it, but its helpful i saw it first hand and it made a lot of people smile, it increased thier standard of living, in a country where people who got rich by earning an honest living are few, majority of the rich are crooked thieves, tell me why shut something like that down, when its doing more good than harm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji / Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage's Baby Bump In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.