Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Want Nigeria To Comment On Activities Of Cooperative Societies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Nigeria To Comment On Activities Of Cooperative Societies (1326 Views)

Ondo State Bans Activities Of Fulani Nomadic Herdsmen / Reply To Obiageli On Activities Of Bring Back Our Girls Group / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Nigeria To Comment On Activities Of Cooperative Societies by dignity1: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
Pls let Nigeria Government in impose any Law that will safe guide the low income earners who contribute daily on so called cooperative societies that has turn to be a way of frauding people in this country. where is EFCC?
Re: I Want Nigeria To Comment On Activities Of Cooperative Societies by MrCrackles(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
dignity1:

Pls let Nigeria Government in impose any Law that will safe guide the low income earners who contribute daily on so called cooperative societies that has turn to be a way of frauding people in this country. where is EFCC?
Running after IBORI

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: Police Arrest 3 Suspected Cultists Over Varsity Students’ Murder / "lip Service"gov T A Orji Extends Amnesty Program / Egbe Omo Yoruba To Meet In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.