Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

First Bank Of Nigeria, Emure Ekiti State Was Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Of Nigeria, Emure Ekiti State Was Robbed (822 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Emure Local Government Accountant Shot Dead By Gunmen In Ekiti. Graphic / Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria, Emure Ekiti State Was Robbed by topsonjto(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
jan 17 between 4:42pm and 5pm, group of armed robbers hit the branch making away with millions of cash, wounding one staff with a gun shot to the thigh and a police officer with a wound on the hand.
The unfortunate event caused unrest in the community.
The blast radius was so pathetic that the PoP and ceilings pulled. The bank full with wreckage of the blast.

God continue to save us all oo.
Aameen....

(1) (Reply)

Girl Bitten By Landlord's Three Dogs Die (graphic images) / Woman Suffers Domestic Violence, Almost Gets Killed By Husband / Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.