Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House (822 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo / Bricklayer Who Led Gang Members To Invade Students’ Hostel, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by princedoz: 8:47pm On May 17, 2017
Good evening house. I live in an area that is still developing with few houses around and vast land of bush. For about 4 years now, thieves invade my house at will when I go to work. Today, they came again. Please, I need help, I need my valuables back and I want them to stop coming. The police can't help since the police are not spirits.
They destroy my protector every time they come to gain access to the rooms
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by 151487made(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2017
Maybe u don cross ur path with dem by marrying or dating their Oga's (chief thief) wife. And with DAT alone, e go be free entry to ur house.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by princedoz: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
151487made:
Maybe u don cross u path with dem buy marrying or dating their Oga's (chief thief) wife. And with DAT alone, e go be free entry to ur house.
. Please I need a solution, not jokes
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Yuneehk(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
Move to somewhere else! You've been losing your belongings to thieves for 4 years? Oga pack out please.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by 151487made(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
princedoz:
. Please I need a solution, not jokes
I'm sorry!
Well, the best tin is to leave or packout of that environment for while. I and ma family are living testimony of what u wrote up there. #troback to1997 wen soja pikin go come our house at alegogo ojurin akobo and thief anytin thiefable.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Youngmum1(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
4 years! shocked I think you should leave before you loose what is more than property.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by princedoz: 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
Youngmum1:
4 years! shocked I think you should leave before you loose what is more than property.
I live in a small place I built. Will I runaway from my house to pay rent elsewhere?
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Youngmum1(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2017
princedoz:
I live in a small place I built. Will I runaway from my house to pay rent elsewhere?
I feel your pain bro. I am just concerned about your safety. May the Almighty protect you.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Justuceleague2: 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
Invest in security dogs

Cctv camera / stealth camera ( wall clock and desk digital clock )

Befriend a police boss

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by IdeyFindWife: 10:44pm On May 17, 2017
princedoz:

Sorry, this is a real dilemma and often a problem of new-sites.

Even when you invest in advanced security measures, you end up frustrating them to the point where, once they can not gain entry during daytime, they come around to vent their frustrations on you at night.

You need to do some surveillance and recon work apart from all the cctv

why don't you try and get a house-help who will be home during daytime mostly plus security guard becos it's true that moving away from your self-built home will be traumatize you on many grounds.

Do you have neighbourhood watch people around there? i mean opc, private security guards and stuff...why not get close to them and let them keep going by your place during the daytime?

May the Almighty continue protecting you and yours so you will not be a victim on any grounds, amen.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by nellaluv(f): 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Things like this always happens in developing areas with bushes around. It happened to my Aunty then when Ajah was still developing opposite that business school. They were the first to build on the street, two buildings, personal and for rent. Armed robbers dealt with them enough, they had to leave ooo, they rented a flat elsewhere. They are back now because the area is now alive and bubbling with security.

My advice to you is leave for your own safety. It's your house you can still come back when the area is fully developed and secured.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Coolgent(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2017
I have ecperience same prblm b4.
My advices is get a dog! 2 or 3
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Alagbada1(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2017
princedoz:
Good evening house. I live in an area that is still developing with few houses around and vast land of bush. For about 4 years now, thieves invade my house at will when I go to work. Today, they came again. Please, I need help, I need my valuables back and I want them to stop coming. The police can't help since the police are not spirits.
They destroy my protector every time they come to gain access to the rooms

You need to relocate before you dislocate. Your life is more important.. and don't keep valuables in the house anymore. If they come again they might pick your TV remote sha.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by Nobody: 1:14am On May 18, 2017
I know some people go say one thing one thing.

Have you tried locally made advance security measure? Is just that in the world of nowadays it's hard to find original, consult the elders in your family.

If you see original, thieves would even pass your compound to access the other house but won't notice you.

Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by princedoz: 6:01am On May 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
I know some people go say one thing one thing.

Have you tried locally made advance security measure? Is just that in the world of nowadays it's hard to find original, consult the elders in your family.

If you see original, thieves would even pass your compound to access the other house but won't notice you.
Please do you know any original one? I am already heart broken. I want my stuffs they took yesterday back and them never to return.
Re: Please Help. Thieves Continue To Invade My House by moblix: 7:31am On May 18, 2017
princedoz:
, I need my valuables back

Eya sory 4 d situation. but I tolt u say na thief,abi u borrow somebody d valuables

(1) (Reply)

Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank / Lightning Strikes Man To Death In Lagos / Evans Wife, Children Cry For Help, Ask For Forgiveness (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.