Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,772 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Way Out For MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Way Out For MMM (1152 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Out For MMM by Freddyjimoh: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
I know I am going to make front page with this. As some one had pointed out, the password these days to front page is the magic word MMM.

I know a lot has been said about MMM. I just felt like adding my own maggi to the soup.

I think the administrators made a grave mistake by freezing accounts in December. Though one could understand the motive behind the move. They were trying to 'save the victim from bleeding to death' . They didn't consider stopping the bleeding at first before treating the wound.

I believe the so called GUIDERS killed the system. They were getting too much from contributing next to nothing. GUIDERS were no longer PHing. They were just milking the system without providing help. The reward system for GUIDERS for me is astronomical. It should have been checked.

Huge withdrawals by GUIDERS stiffened the system and so this created a domino effect. PH were matched earlier than usual. Peeps who had anticipated that their GH would come earlier than PH were put on the run when GH came earlier. This led to uploading of fake payments. Everything and everyone were getting stuck.

The administrators did not help a matters too. Communication was poor, ambiguous, unconvincing and demoralising. Regular, concise and clear communication would have helped with participants' confidence. The gave the media and antagonists the weapons to attack.

BEST WAY FORWARD

I believe the system can still be sustained and not crash as a lot are expecting.
I think the administrators should come out and provide information.
The best way I think will help is this:
Everyone who has funds in the system should provide help before he or she can get anything out.
Also,when GH, the participant will only get his full PH plus interest, and a certain percentage of the previously frozen macros, say like 10-15%. That way, people will continue to PH and get their monies out gradually.
The system will be sustained this way. And by the time the previous macros are withdrawn finally, confidence would have been substantially restored.

I am a participant. Though I have less than 100k in the system but I loved the MMM concept. Quite fun and lucrative. I wish for it to continue. I know I speak the mind of some.

Thanks for reading my humble opinion.
Re: The Way Out For MMM by alizma: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
You are still lost my brother if you are thinking that MMM will ever come back to live. MMM is born to die young and that has just happened.
in as much as there is no central account and MMM does not invest the pool of fund in any profitable business but go about giving 30% profit on capital within 30days, MMM will die 100 times if it is introduced in 100 countries.
if A, B and C contribute 1000 each into a purse with the hope of getting 30% at the end of the month and eventually A and B withdraw 1300 each at the end of the month, if no new person agreed to bring in money, C will be loosing 600 of his capital aside his expected interest. even if someone paid in so that C can get his capital and interest, a reasonable person should know that the more new people bring in money to be shared, the more the debt increases and one day it will be exposed when new members are not available to bring in fresh money.

3 Likes

Re: The Way Out For MMM by UD101(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
2TC
Re: The Way Out For MMM by Silentscreamer(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
U pple wont just accept dat dis mmm scheme is dead and move on with ur lives.
Re: The Way Out For MMM by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin cheesy Ntasi obi ndi no na afufu grin cheesy
Re: The Way Out For MMM by kenkels: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
cry...... Mmike

Re: The Way Out For MMM by obinna58(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
U not making front page with this shiit

If this hit FP I swear Jesus is gonna wept
Re: The Way Out For MMM by Mrdecent(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
U will make front back page... O sure ju
Re: The Way Out For MMM by seuncyrus(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Honestly i wish mmm isnt dead but thats not true, its dead and buried the only thing people should worry about now is another bigger scam from these people .....They have your bank details, emails, phone numbers etc. Which I think they will sell later to people who will SPAM, CoLD CALL, STEAL YOUR IDENTITY, HACK YOUR ACCOUNTS

You can't change a world without adding value.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Way Out For MMM by rejoice4eva(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
The more i looked, the less i saw that there is something wrong with us ,nigerians. Where are those values we so much treasure,? Dignity of labour, honesty, integrity,.. . .. . . Is there any hope for this nation?

1 Like

Re: The Way Out For MMM by Mrdecent(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
alizma:
You are still lost my brother if you are thinking that MMM will ever come back to live. MMM is born to die young and that has just happened.
in as much as there is no central account and MMM does not invest the pool of fund in any profitable business but go about giving 30% profit on capital within 30days, MMM will die 100 times if it is introduced in 100 countries.
if A, B and C contribute 1000 each into a purse with the hope of getting 30% at the end of the month and eventually A and B withdraw 1300 each at the end of the month, if no new person agreed to bring in money, C will be loosing 600 of his capital aside his expected interest. even if someone paid in so that C can get his capital and interest, a reasonable person should know that the more new people bring in money to be shared, the more the debt increases and one day it will be exposed when new members are not available to bring in fresh money.
Re: The Way Out For MMM by segebase(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
FP loading....
Re: The Way Out For MMM by zamirikpo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
@seuncyrus just made a valid point.......mmmites, ur bank details and personal info r now in the hands of some people.......becareful...oooh, i wont want to hear anymore sad news.

cut ur loses and move on......where or who would pay help now
Re: The Way Out For MMM by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op is very correct, for those who said it won't work and Mmm is dead. grin well am glad you guys don't know their are other schemes like Mmm untied, sout Africa Japan etc. To prove the move will work ask Mmm untied participants, United froze mavros since Dec 24th, to make it worse no single news from them and everyone was shouting scam, United came back on 14th very strong and matching people like its judgment day. Am so glad Illiterates don't understand bitcoins If not they will flood nairaland crying my money my heart. MMM Nigeria should force people to rePH! Before they GH. And when they want to reGH they should pay 20% of a new PH first. This model will ensure only doesn't lark in the system simple!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GTB Atm Shocked(electric shock) Me Twice / We Render Professional Catfish Egg Hatching / Spawning Service / Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.