Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (53280 Views)

Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew

I stand with Liverpool Ace Carragher#

baby we both stand with Liverpool jare.. parragher was just testing dia patience and they turn it upside down for him

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by emperorchedda(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
dyabman:

Outlived yea , all thanks to emenalo grin
Emenalo is now the coach and had influence over Avram Grant, Filipe Scolari, Ancelloti, Hiddink, AVB, Roberto Di Matteo, Benitez and most especially Mourinho who even wanted him to join him in United this month

Think well dude, Mikel is a cult hero in Chelsea with or without Emenalo

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by AyamConfidence(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Mtcheew

I stand with Liverpool Ace Carragher#
wetin you sabi
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by SEKUNDA(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abeg, LET me see how dey wrote Mikel's name in Chinese... . Lolxx...
Really Luv dat guy, He is just too gud in d midfield,but needs to work on his attacking force just like d way he was back in d days of his under 20 world cup wia him and Messi were d talks of d day. As for Carragher, I think he is just been jealous coz if Mikel shud resign today, He is got almost times 2 of Carragher's achievement thus far in football.

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by kingPhidel(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is only in africa that 10 is substituting 10..
Na woo..,

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Bamilajunior(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering what happened to Mikel. That guy started as one of the best but today the story is different. What exactly happened?

life collected pop corn from him and gave him kuli kuli
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by bankylan: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
akandry:
My though as well I felt inferiority complex affected him at Chelsea and he couldn't change that..I wish him all the best at China at least he can enjoy and play the position he want to its peak

If only u can achieve the same level of success mikel has in football in your own career and life....Inferiority complex? Sure u don't know the meaning of the word...

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:
He should dust his boots and return to the field na

Mikel held his own in chelsea and outlived those that were supposedly better than him in the team. He may not have scored mug goals for them but he was one hell of a defensive midfielder. Carrick has nothing on Mikel when it comes to holding the midfield. Maybe that's why bad-belle is worrying him.
carrick and mikel? U must b a comedian... What caras said is wrong on all levels but somehow somewhere there is truth in wat he said. Mikel career assist for club football no fit reach ten make we no mention goals. Trophy wise mikel has won the lot but he didn't play enough..

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by cassyrooy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
If I ever forget 2006 FA cup final vs West Ham Utd, then Charraghar will appear better than Mikel but since I can't, the fool is foolish to claim right with his foolery.

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dyabman(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
emperorchedda:
Emenalo is now the coach and had influence over Avram Grant, Filipe Scolari, Ancelloti, Hiddink, AVB, Roberto Di Matteo, Benitez and most especially Mourinho who even wanted him to join him in United this month

Think well dude, Mikel is a cult hero in Chelsea with or without Emenalo

Guessed you missed Conte grin , AVB , Benitez , and second coming of Mourinho knew he was just there to make up numbers and all thanks to his football age that he had to live up to play under those coaches but no no not under Conte ..and Yes i just thought well grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by ifenes(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Basically he meant mikes is much older than he is. I think he might be right.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dsocioemmy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
I no blame this carra at all..... Na the TV station and twitter wey give am chance i blame
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dyabman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
manutdadex:
carrick and mikel? U must b a comedian... What caras said is wrong on all levels but somehow somewhere there is truth in wat he said. Mikel career assist for club football no fit reach ten make we no mention goals. Trophy wise mikel has won the lot but he didn't play enough..

No mind them , he was just loyal to his 70k a week wage , nothing more grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Drugs are not good for youths
Making FTC twice tonight since I joined this forum not my fault bro Chill grin
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by akandry: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
bankylan:

If only u can achieve the same level of success mikel has in football in your own career and life....Inferiority complex? Sure u don't know the meaning of the word...
what is this one saying......try and comprehend no doubt he did achieve compare to Messi that they both won best player at U17 world cup.......

Your problem is you took what i said personal tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
bankylan:

what are u saying.. Football is a team sport.. Hleb didnt touch a ball in d Champions League yet he has medals.. Personal honors mikel has only silver ball at d u-20 tournament..
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by assyn(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
kenonze:
When u said "attacked" I thought it was physical assault

As you fine, you come like violence tongue

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
baby we both stand with Liverpool jare.. parragher was just testing dia patience and they turn it upside down for him[/quote]

Parragher grin This gat me cracking my balls
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
dyabman:

No mind them , he was just loyal to his 70k a week wage , nothing more grin
11 yrs for Chelsea and can only rack up 245 appearance. The guy na just training material but e make money sa
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by dyabman(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
manutdadex:
11 yrs for Chelsea and can only rack up 245 appearance. The guy na just training material but e make money sa

He loves it that way bro . grin. A true Nigerian !
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by jossy4joseph(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jamie Carragher is a bastards. How many trophy did he won in his playing career? Big fool

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:

Mikel held his own in chelsea and outlived those that were supposedly better than him in the team. He may not have scored mug goals for them but he was one hell of a defensive midfielder. Carrick has nothing on Mikel when it comes to holding the midfield. Maybe that's why bad-belle is worrying him.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by ezewinted1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.
where's Taiye taiwo and ryan Babel of holland. Una go dey talk as if football na moimoi
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Iamthoney(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Everybody dey talk Carragher too dey talk na wa ooo. Carragher wey score more own goals for him epl career pass personal goals. After Richard dunne who scored 10 own goals na Carragher follow with 7 and the onukwu dey shade Mikel. Between him and Michael Owen I no sabi who stupi.d pass self cos the two of dem can talk bad about person ehn

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:

shocked carrick is not the same person as carragher o!
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Surd2121(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:

This shii is not about goals jare, go check Mascherano record, Mikel get goal pass am, even Makelele no get goal reach Mikel...this people just dy hate ni jare

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Mediapace: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:

Hmm Mikel @ china to me is a waste of time o , mikel should head back to Laliga,epl or better still bundesliga angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by ayokellany: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.

How much of your life potential have you fulfilled ? That is even putting it mildly how much will you achieve in your chosen career to qualify as world standard ?

You could have been Mark Zuckerburg but you n I know you will never be quarter of what he is n am not even acting god just letting u know you do not run down other's achievement no matter how meagre it can be simply because there's freedom of speech.

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
manutdadex:
How much do you or can you boast of in your bank account IRANU
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by KingTom(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:

aunty na carragher no be Carrick o biko one na defender one na midfielder enugo?
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by legibow: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Passing by
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by raphy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
kenonze:
When u said "attacked" I thought it was physical assault
Footy bae do you like liverpool?

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50