Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (53279 Views)

Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by samuelson06(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
ayokellany:

How much of your life potential have you fulfilled ? That is even putting it mildly how much will you achieve your in chosen career to qualify for as world standard ?

You could have been Mark Zuckerburg but you n I know you will never be quarter of what he is n am not even acting god just letting u know you do not run down other's achievement no matter how meagre it can be simply because there's freedom of speech.

Why attacking me? Did I ask you to put your money in MMM? Ntoor cheesy MMM is dying grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by raphy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
How much mikel paying them to be figting fo him on here..nawa o person don wash hand Comot fo blue after making all the money that he wanted..
Thank God am not a blue.just liverpool till Jesus come win or lose I reman loyal .for 25yrs.Solja com ,solja go but amfield remains.#ywnwa
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by jagorinho: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
willian10:
Carragher no get character
you suppose be rapper, nice one
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by king321: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
how many trophies did he win for Liverpool and England? He was d worst Liverpool defender.was even lucky to be a footballer
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by jagorinho: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
kingPhidel:
Is only in africa that 10 is substituting 10..
Na woo..,
lol, which match ?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Rossikki: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.

Mikel obeyed Mourinho too much. This made him reluctant to play attacking midfield play as opposed to defensive play. What he really should have done was play his real game, and if Mourinho didn't like it, move on to another club. But he seems to have put money before anything else, hence his 'compromise'.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by pafosmith10(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:
He should dust his boots and return to the field na

Mikel held his own in chelsea and outlived those that were supposedly better than him in the team. He may not have scored mug goals for them but he was one hell of a defensive midfielder. Carrick has nothing on Mikel when it comes to holding the midfield. Maybe that's why bad-belle is worrying him.

Carrick? Seriously? I don't even want to get into this with you.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by jayriginal: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Whoop Whoop!

You go Mr Obi!
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Ximenez(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2017
dyabman:

Outlived yea , all thanks to emenalo grin
All thanks to being contented on sitting on the bench unlike others that if they are not guaranteed regular playing time would find another team.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Shamsointegrity(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering what happened to Mikel. That guy started as one of the best but today the story is different. What exactly happened?

what happen as ao undecided
samuelson06:
I'm still wondering what happened to Mikel. That guy started as one of the best but today the story is different. What exactly happened?

what happen as ao
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Ximenez(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2017
pafosmith10:

Carrick? Seriously? I don't even want to get into this with you.
Don't mind her, she's probably a racist. That was how someone said Mikel is a better midfielder than Steven Gerrard.
Mikel who will come off the bench and start making back passes.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Anderson121(m): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Iamthoney:
Everybody dey talk Carragher too dey talk na wa ooo. Carragher wey score more own goals for him epl career pass personal goals. After Richard dunne who scored 10 own goals na Carragher follow with 7 and the onukwu dey shade Mikel. Between him and Michael Owen I no sabi who stupi.d pass self cos the two of dem can talk bad about person ehn
if u never know English people know them now, they have anything better than them. Go ask

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by DrHefe: 12:55am On Jan 19, 2017
The only reason mikel remained in chelsea was because he was earning a low wage. If his wage was high he wouldn't last more than 5 seasons. #FactsOnly
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Strech(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:

Mikel held his own in chelsea and outlived those that were supposedly better than him in the team. He may not have scored mug goals for them but he was one hell of a defensive midfielder. Carrick has nothing on Mikel when it comes to holding the midfield. Maybe that's why bad-belle is worrying him.
bros i b chelsea fan . But y u go deh compare mikel and carrick?are u a leaner?
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by fredoooooo: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

He might be but I think he is supposed to be above the level he is today in football.

What else do you want him to prove to you or the world again ? angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by fredoooooo: 1:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Surd2121:
This shii is not about goals jare, go check Mascherano record, Mikel get goal pass am, even Makelele no get goal reach Mikel...this people just dy hate ni jare

Don't mind them na craze dey worry their head angry
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Catastrophe1: 1:16am On Jan 19, 2017
I'm an LFC supporter but Carragher is a big FOOL for making such statement.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by AreaFada2: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2017
SEKUNDA:
Abeg, LET me see how dey wrote Mikel's name in Chinese... . Lolxx...
Really Luv dat guy, He is just too gud in d midfield,but needs to work on his attacking force just like d way he was back in d days of his under 20 world cup wia him and Messi were d talks of d day. As for Carragher, I think he is just been jealous coz if Mikel shud resign today, He is got almost times 2 of Carragher's achievement thus far in football.

Mikel's game changed from offensive midfield to defensive midfield under Mourinho's first coming at Chelsea and he came to specialize in it.
Many players change position in the course of early football career. He might never have achieved quite as much or stayed that long at Chelsea if not that he had the dirty defensive job to do.

While his position wasn't glamorous or scoring goals like Messi, he held his own in his position, did all the hard/dirty work in defense and won an awful lot of trophies doing so. Statistics in all the games he played clearly show his efficiency. His best performance coming in CL semifinal against Barca.

Carragher that was Steve Gerard strapped to his back like a baby to achieve modest success should just keep quiet. Were he an African player, he'd be lucky to have played for High Weycombe Wonderers FC. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Koolking(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2017
The guy is right. Media and Nigerians are trying hard to revive mikel's career. He's liken to MMM that was already dead since last Dec but members are trying hard in futility to revive.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Drugs are not good for youths

That is why you need to quit taking them before you become an adult addict.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 3:16am On Jan 19, 2017
Younggod1:

How much do you or can you boast of in your bank account IRANU
do i look like mikel? Stop personalizing everything.. among footballers se mikel dey top hundred richest footballer? Am going to tell u dis... Mikel is a colossal failure when it comes to game, once compared with messi but now we cant compare him with messi's right leg
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 3:22am On Jan 19, 2017
AreaFada2:

Mikel's game changed from offensive midfield to defensive midfield under Mourinho's first coming at Chelsea and he came to specialize in it.
Many players change position in the course of early football career. He might never have achieved quite as much or stayed that long at Chelsea if not that he had the dirty defensive job to do.

While his position wasn't glamorous or scoring goals like Messi, he held his own in his position, did all the hard/dirty work in defense and won an awful lot of trophies doing so. Statistics in all the games he played clearly show his efficiency. His best performance coming in CL semifinal against Barca.

Carragher that was Steve Gerard strapped to his back like a baby to achieve modest success should just keep quiet. Were he an African player, he'd be lucky to have played for High Weycombe Wonderers FC. grin grin cheesy cheesy
in as much as i will to side mikel make talk true.. If we are to arrange top 50 defensive midfielders will mikel make it? "held down his own" mikel had just obe good season in Chelsea. Which stat are referring to.. I league goal and just two assists.. Oh highest pass accuracy right? Mostly backpass and to terry. John terry has more league assists than mikel. Caragher Bleep up for that statement oh but in his playing days he will make a list of 50 best defenders. Abeg mikel try but we xpected more from him
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by manutdadex(m): 3:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Surd2121:
This shii is not about goals jare, go check Mascherano record, Mikel get goal pass am, even Makelele no get goal reach Mikel...this people just dy hate ni jare
make we comot goal.... Aw many assist mikel get for chelsea? I go bend if e reach 5. Aw many appearances? 246 or so and more than half of that as substitute. Mascherano was defensive midfielder but barca couldn't bench busket,them find space for am for defense. Use d same question to compare mikel and Makalele. My brother u go shake head for mikel o.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Damfostopper(m): 3:53am On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:

which Carrick.... I hope you wanted to say carragher ......dnt trespass.... you can't compare Carrick to Mikel

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by oweman: 4:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Is Mikel such an outstanding player? ?
Please someone give me an answer with the statistic on this player .!
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by pavy(m): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:

MMM happened to him.

M= Morinho

M= Money

M= lipsrsealed

Figure the last 'M' out for yourself.
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by femi4: 5:16am On Jan 19, 2017
akandry:
My though as well I felt inferiority complex affected him at Chelsea and he couldn't change that..I wish him all the best at China at least he can enjoy and play the position he want to its peak
No club encourage and promotes black players more than Chelsea. At a time, Chelsea starting 11 had 7 black players.

Drogba

Kalou

Malouda

Mikel

Ramirez

Cole

Bosingwa

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 19, 2017
This are part of the reasons why i always says some people are very funny undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by lizzlix(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2017
emperorchedda:
Emenalo is now the coach and had influence over Avram Grant, Filipe Scolari, Ancelloti, Hiddink, AVB, Roberto Di Matteo, Benitez and most especially Mourinho who even wanted him to join him in United this month

Think well dude, Mikel is a cult hero in Chelsea with or without Emenalo
Mourinho wanted mikel at man utd?

Well done complete sports reader!
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by vadeonly(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
samuelson06:
What of Taye Taiwo
Re: Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel by AreaFada2: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2017
manutdadex:
in as much as i will to side mikel make talk true.. If we are to arrange top 50 defensive midfielders will mikel make it? "held down his own" mikel had just obe good season in Chelsea. Which stat are referring to.. I league goal and just two assists.. Oh highest pass accuracy right? Mostly backpass and to terry. John terry has more league assists than mikel. Caragher Bleep up for that statement oh but in his playing days he will make a list of 50 best defenders. Abeg mikel try but we xpected more from him

Well, for your information, people actually take their time to analyse statistics.
I almost fell for "he makes only back passes" yarn online. Considering how many people (including Nigerians) kept saying it. Until the day one pundit pulled out the figures. The vast majority of his passes were either forward or sideways. NOT BACKWARD. The ratio of games won while he played was most impressive.

Look, you cannot compare the careers of Europeans who were developed in their own country, played mostly in one club and had maybe 16 years to establish themselves at their club. Africans often have to embark on Israelite journey to get a chance in a foreign environment/Culture. Imagine how Okocha would be rated today if he was a Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish player who began his career at Barca, Bayern Munich, ManU, PSG, Juventus or some other top European side.

One has to applaud Mikel's discipline to do the job he was given. Even when he had to do it against his natural offensive instinct. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.