Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander (32740 Views)

See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Kpakorich: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
EastGold:
Can you imagine?

And some able bodied fellow will be begging for money under bridge.

Make I catch Nathaniel for Nyanya or Berger today, e go hia wẹn

Lolzz.... So u dey give Nathaniel money... that guy don hammer inside coaster and Urban Mass transit buses(El Rufai bus)

I know some guy in FCDA who drives too
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Queenbalikees(f): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmm, God is great
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Which kind touching
Life is at Rick here
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
illegal
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
wetin person no go see for this country, very soon we go see headless trailer driver..
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
And me with two legs cant drive.. New goals now.. Who go teach me?
Eh I will teach u for free but we hav to start from "za oza room" grin
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Antoeni(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
When Survival is d only option, wife,kids, feeding,house rent, God bless ur husle
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by pavy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wetin person no go read about Lagos undecided

I just read a post about a one arm man riding a bike in LAGOS! now this one again.

Patiently waiting to read a story about a blind man flying a plane in Lagos lipsrsealed grin
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Tytylion(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was shocked too
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Daviestunech(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
can teach u dat wink
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by ufuosman(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Life is a risks, he need to do dis, to make sure food is on the table. kudos to the man. D Lord is ur strength
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Mayflowa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
On the contrary, nothing Inspiring here! This shouldn't be.. Have you considered the risk?

Exactly! This should never be allowed!
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ojodu-Berger again; physically challenged again angry
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
May God bless your hustle and send you a helper from above
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Ayloaded04: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Great! But he can find other jobs to do like using the computer to be productive.

I will
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by gbagyiza: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
1metre:
how is it a disaster??most of u need to get a life.that guy is driving with a hand tool for disabled drivers, it's safer than using your leg to accelerate or apply brake.

Don't even waste your time, he wont understand you.This r d kind of news I like because they r motivating n inspiring. It's high time d educational institutions in Nigeria should add in there entrepreneur development programs by inviting such people to motivate the students right from school, that if you r not lazy u can earn a living no matter the condition surrounding you.
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by scofield(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
the guy is actually very good, he had carried me twice in the past and his driving was good,
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by ibekwelotanna: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
dis is wonderful, nice concept
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by aajoy: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
great
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by DauraDullard0(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
1metre:
how is it a disaster??most of u need to get a life.that guy is driving with a hand tool for disabled drivers, it's safer than using your leg to accelerate or apply brake.
It is a high risk arrangement. Firstly he is permanently condemned to handle the steering wheel with only one hand... which is wrong, risky, dangerous and an absolute fail. In the event of an emergency, it's definitely going to be messy.

Secondly, the leg exerts more pressure on the brakes than the hand would. Once again in the event of an emergency, another fail.

Though I admire the man's courage and resolve, I would never allow him drive me anywhere... Not even 2 meters.

Paperlace, what do you think?
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by 1metre: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
DauraDullard0:
It is a high risk arrangement. Firstly he is permanently condemned to handle the steering wheel with only one hand... which is wrong, risky, dangerous and an absolute fail. In the event of an emergency, it's definitely going to be messy.

Secondly, the leg exerts more pressure on the brakes than the hand would. Once again in the event of an emergency, another fail.

Though I admire the man's courage and resolve, I would never allow him drive me anywhere... Not even 2 meters.

Paperlace, what do you think?
that's why I say u must try get a life. Move out from your domain and embrace recent technology .i am a physically disabled person with swag. I drive my two machines using a hand tool.hv been driving for more than 7 years in a foreign country with a valid permit.so never u under estimate disabled persons.
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by okonja(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
XXLDICK:
Who gave him a driver's license, let alone drive a taxi

What if he had gotten it before he lost his leg?, Let us give kudos to him for not giving up on himself and resort to begging.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by afroluxpaint: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
1metre:

says who that this is saver. this is so wrong.
you need both your hands to handle the steering wheel for a save drive
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by DauraDullard0(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
1metre:
that's why I say u must try get a life. Move out from your domain and embrace recent technology .i am a physically disabled person with swag. I drive my two machines using a hand tool.hv been driving for more than 7 years in a foreign country with a valid permit.so never u under estimate disabled persons.
I'm 100% sure your machine isn't configured the same way as the one on that picture. The steering wheel is meant to be handled with both hands. It gives you a stronger grip and better control of the vehicle. Any arrangement that compromises that aspect of driving is an absolute fail.

I don't do sentiments.... That guy and YOU inclusive will not drive me one foot!
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by flyforall: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
disabled doesn't mean unable.
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Baba4dgals: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
sod09:
and some able bodied will be begging wit corporate dress
Lollest gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Baba4dgals: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
XXLDICK:
Who gave him a driver's license, let alone drive a taxi
bros notin lik rule or law for naija if u knw hw to bribe ur way out
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by akigbemaru: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Crippled taxi driver with improvised method to drive!
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Leoswaggs(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jeoma11:
Wow, am inspired
are u physically challenged? Cos ayam not understanding ur inspiration..
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by Leoswaggs(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
how much are u gonna pay?
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by igbalodehunter(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
And Some able Bodied Ones Would be Out There Begging For Alms
Re: Pictures Of A Taxi Driver With No Legs Spotted In Lagos By A Nairalander by 1metre: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
afroluxpaint:

says who that this is saver. this is so wrong.
you need both your hands to handle the steering wheel for a save drive
wish u could see how it works

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.