Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria (35790 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by senator000: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Joehong(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
MINE HUMBLE SUGGESTION TO MMM IS THAT, LET THE SUPPER GUIDER OUT OF 10% HE RECEIVED FROM 3000000 PEOPLE USE JUST 1% TO START UP THE SCHEME AND THE WHOLE THING WILL COME BACK TO LIFE, NOT TO JUST SIT DOWN WAITING TO COLLECT 10% AGAIN WHILE NOTHING IS COMING IN.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2017
scachy:
Stop giving yourselves false hope, there's no short cut to success. MMM and her likes is not and can never be sustainable,what they are doing is Rob Peter to pay Paul and subsequently rob Peter and Paul to pay SERGEY MAVRODI (opt for money ritual and wait for it's inherent consequences if u r desperate)
abi ooo.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ThinkSmarter: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Mmm z dead already, the mgt only employed intelligence by giving some conditions that will not be meet by the participants in order to minimize frustrations, anger and Suicide thoughts that may likely arise as a result of abrupt shutdown of the scheme.
The money that z supposed to be in d System hv been engulfed by d 30% and guilders 10% plus referral %; By that position, d system z in abysmal bankruptcy.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by microscopic: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM is a thing of the past.

We should be talking about Gambia
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by egbaguy2: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Perhaps everyone shud pH 2k each......with about 2m participant, that is like 400m..... This shud be a good suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by LaDolceVita: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
You know that an inevitable collapse is literally part of the definition of a Ponzi scheme right?

Their decision to suspend services in December is immaterial. It is by nature an unsustainable system and the higher the supposed returns, the quicker it collapses.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by scachy(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
majekdom2:
abi ooo.
Yeah Bro
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
Suggestions are welcomed on how to revive the system.

So further increasing panic among participants is Ur best strategy to get Your money back?
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Rita1982:
There is no way out jhoor

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by beckplanet: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is
Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to
tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
I read something somewhere some months back, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

This Will Restore back the Hope and Trust People have in MMM, if people are able to Get help at least half of their money, with a Mandatory Rule to PH back.

Please Pass this On Every WhatsApp Group and Social Media Till it gets to the right Authorities.
you must must silly to think MMM is an organisation of good repute. Thought u guys say there is no central Acct. Move on. There is no free lunch anywhere!

7 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by lonelydora: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
kolnel:
The way out of a Ponzi scheme ?
Is to embrace hard work
All pyramid scheme are designed to enrich the organizers just like chuddy and his allies
Y"all better count your loses and move on

This Chuddy guy may not live long if MMM doesn't pay people their money. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by christay(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Good morning everyone
There are presently a few challenges with the system and this sometimes could be discouraging. Problems ranging from deletion of mavro to hiding of orders, Reduction in GH amount and so on.

As we stand, everyone is still trying to get the system in its proper or expected place.
The managers of this platform are aware of this challenge and that it could be discouraging. However, they are putting in all efforts to make it work.

As we speak, through this trying period, some people have been assigned. Some have paid thus allowing for some to get paid by the system. Secondly, there is a high PH queue that has not been assigned yet.

Let us note that the current delay in the system is not because there is no money in the system but that the new model is having teething issues.

It reminds me of when banks are changing their platforms or upgrading software. These things happen. Alongside the challenges of the upgrade, a few people are still being assigned based on the daily limit.

Here is why you need not worry:
Orders are gradually being assigned
Lots of PHs are yet to be assigned
We still believe in the system.

The greatest asset of MMM is its participants. Let's allow the system stabilize and do its work. These are not the best times though but the signs are still in place. We are the system and our patience is very important.

Nigeria MMM has performed well through its commencement and remained a standard for many nations. MMM wants to make Nigerian system sustainable because of how much work and sacrifice went into it.

Our patience and understanding is highly needed. I know there might be needs for these funds. It doesn't seem interesting at all but we are getting closer to the 100% efficiency. Let us not panic. Let us be strong. Let's behave as those who own the system that we are. We have sacrificed, yes I know. The wait is unexpected, yes I know. Still it is our system. Our consistency, our going about our daily work, our paying up our PH, our treating other stakeholders nicely.. All these and many more are the ingredients that will make MMM alive for as long as we want it.

I believe we will overcome.
I believe that we can get the results of our dreams.
I believe we can live recession free this year.

MMM has helped us all. Let's be there for the system since the dream is to make it sustainable. I believe in we all as participants. I believe that Nigerians can make a difference with this.

Let's make it happen.
Together we change the world!

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by focus7: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Just like someone analyzed, MMM is a system that operates on borrowing and wasteful dashing, the system can never balance, it's doomed to crash.

phing 50% or whatever amount to eternal trapping, and don't think anybody outside there will put his resources to join in your misery.

From this point Mavrodians are on their own.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
ogawisdom:
I am still wandering what mavro used the one month mmm recess to do, I guess counting his gains rather than coming up with innovative ideas to keep mmm afloat.

Well to sustain mmm they shld humbly copy a well thought out system like GHW dts all cool all d rules in GHW is needed in mmm for it to survive. There are errors in all of mmm set up
you actually think your Mavro has your interest at heart?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by butanep(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Rita1982:

Says who?
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

GHW will also crash very soon. It's a matter of time. Guider or not, Ponzi schemes ALWAYS crash. No escape.

Most of you know this, but you're there to make your money and run while leaving others behind
Take a chill pill ma'am... I also dropped this after the above. Don't tell me what i know of. You should have been patient to read my next post before rushing out with this like a 10sec man.

dmcdad:
At this juncture, I honestly don't think any measure would help in salvaging the situation as the damage has be done. People should learn to move on.

The people behind MMM didn't bring out a well thought-out plan in order to sustain the system for as long as possible. Don't be deceived! Every ponzi scheme would crash someday, that's a no-brainer. But then, it would have been better maintained for the sake of sustainability and longevity, albeit the longer it stays, the more damage it would bring when it crashes.

Hmmmm...
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Omalichajoe: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
The only option for mmm is to copy GHW.

Scrap guilders.

enforce Recommittment.

Set 2million ph limit.
Shikena!

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by litaninja(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2017
lmaaaaaoooooooooo
All these financial analyst suggestions, una for use that sense setup better business or innovate make naija move forward.....na mavro una dey shout up and daan....

7 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Is PH no longer PortHarcourt and GH no longer Ghana. I am not understanding.
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

Nice one bro. First time i've seen something sensible post on nairaland about mmm. God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Ibime:

Instead of using your brain for something constructive, look at the utter waste of mental energy you are expending on MMM.

My friend, you cannot cheat numbers. Every ponzi scheme will eventually collapse as no economic value is created, just recycling of money.
Exactly!
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
ManTiger:
Is PH no longer PortHarcourt and GH no longer Ghana. I am not understanding.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Onyinye15(f): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2017
How do u expect people whose money are stuck in the scheme to PH when there is no spare money left

shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Medicine after death...

This scam has already run it's full course!

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2017
Deejacy2:
I read something somewhere some months back, that when starting MMM in a New Country..

The Representatives of that country borrows money from that developed country to assist the other country who is in need

So I think MMM Nigeria should partner with another country, who will financially assist us...,

This Will Restore back the Hope and Trust People have in MMM, if people are able to Get help at least half of their money, with a Mandatory Rule to PH back.

Please Pass this On Every WhatsApp Group and Social Media Till it gets to the right Authorities.
Story! Dey there dey deceive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by MARKone(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2017
ilobasama:
This is my first time commenting on any MMM thread but my advise to people that invested in it is for them to move on. i doubt it can work again because rigth now no rational person will be willing to provide help. everyone just want to get help.

if only we have a functioning and caring government, Nigeria and Nigerians wont be in the mess we find ourselves today

People are still paying, someone even paid +100k yesterday. The thing is that the miscalculated, that December freezing shouldn't have happened. I have my money there, plenty. But I have come to realise that they've been feeding us with lies, that is the basic truth. Those top guiders were aware of the impending freeze/doom and they cashed out, they guiders are the ones messing the system with their bonuses and greed. O well it's a lesson well learnt albeit a hard way.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by alufahh1982: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2017
zuby4real10:
It is high time we the mmm participants accept the fact that mmm has serious challenges that it can not be able to withstand. We should just count our loss and move on. The money that we ph didn't fall from the sky, we work for it nd if we work hard again we Will still get another one.God bless all the mmm members here for having the courage to take the risk . At least we have shown the world that we are ready for it's challenges. any body that can not bear the risk is not worthy of been rich.
Advice from a chronic mmm participant.

from DENIAL STAGE TO ACCEPTANCE STAGE TO SUICIDE STAGE
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Maj196(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Rip MMM
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Ponzi Scheme Participants, do you want to know the truth‎? MMM is dead. The Owners and founders of all other Ponzi schemes you are hearing are the Guilders of MMM. It's simple psychology,
Kill MMM
Create another scheme that promises bonuses more than MMM, Make it look real by pumping individual cash, this will attract desparate MMM members that have lost their money and want to get their money back. 
Check out and crash the system. 
If you like yourself, please avoid Ponzi schemes. They will only cause heartbreak for many. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Rita1982:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.