Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (43494 Views)

Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by jonnathin: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
We feel your pains but the attacked was accidental.
There is nothing accidental about the attack are you telling me that the idiots on ground that gave the cordinates for the strike dont know its an IDP CAMP or maybe they dont know the diffrence between the activities that gos on in an IDP CAMP and a BOKO HARAM CAMP something is not right Rip to the dead
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Your hatred for the igbos is ur greatest undoing. Get over yourself.

ipoop is not and can never be igbo... they are simply criminal fraudsters who are using the ruse of secession to defraud gullible people of their money
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Ofoegbus(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Read this thread to see what a Nigerian said about the bombing of IDP camp
https://www.nairaland.com/3582017/hilarious-see-what-nigerian-said
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Jessestunch: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Let me educate you

General irabor did not ordered that the idp camp be bombed

He ordered that bh be bombed in sambisa

It was a mistake that it happened

Same Boko Haram that has been wiped out and destroyed

i am not understanding undecided lipsrsealed
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Moblord(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
more revelations coming
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by exlinkleads(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
first thing i said when i heard about the alleged 'mistake bombing' - we will know the truth some day.

thank God that day is here so fast already.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
its a shame that somebody somewhere was cleaning house
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cybriz82(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
ok fine we dn hear na mistek....bt dey shud bring d useless bomber pilot out to come n ansa questions with hellfire konk on iz head.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Mykelpato(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bullhari and Buruntashi blood sucking demons cry
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by king321: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

is it not already political? it is only in dis country that dos who r supposed to save lives forcefully collect it. God is watching.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by SantaDomino(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dazzlingd(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

Thank you sir for blasting off the demons of stupidity out of me, but sir the demons have come back in thousand folds

Don't worry, make sure you see me for personal deliverance
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by luvinhubby(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Shameless liar is a title reserved for you. .. The statement are all attributed to msf

Reincarnated zombie !
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

Don't worry, make sure you see me for personal deliverance
I give up on you clown undecided
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Izonpikin:
actually the next error should be directed to his home town and village... a very pathetic zombie vedaxcool is...a sorry one too...
don't mind that olodo jare
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dazzlingd(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:
I give up on you clown undecided
grin tongue
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Originalsly: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
I guess somebody decided without investigation or confirmation that they were all terrorists.... and the Commander gave the instructions "bomb them all...kill them all".After all. ... everybody makes mistakes!
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQTK5zvCaU

Nigeria Strike Hits Refugee Camp
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by pweetychyka(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirJeffry
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
luvinhubby:

Reincarnated zombie !

Ran out of lies so quickly? What shame luvinliar.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:

don't mindt me an olodo jare

Good
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.
O boy why do u lie 2 ur self, so na ipob bomb them
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by aibedzeal(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
But why all this hardship on Nigerians? no more human sympathy again? the heart of a man is really desperately wicked, who can know it?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Orikinla1: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
echris246:
Buhari, APC and Lie Mohammed will soon announce to us that the air strike was ordered during GEJ's administration.

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

grin tongue
wait there....

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by midehi2(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

Good
stale! try again tongue
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by bigiyaro(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
malel1:
I know that bombing was not a mistake.
and what da hell will the airforce gain from bombing an idp camp?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by jude33084(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anoter survivor of the attack, Abba Yusuf, said: “This is the same force that told the world that they did not drop the bomb on insurgents in the Sambisa Forest because of human shield but weeks later, dropped bombs on unarmed civilians in an IDPs’ cam

grin
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by ripbubu: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
PDJT:
Incompetence and Quota-system at work.
You guys will eventually destroy yourselves.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dazzlingd(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
midehi2:
wait there....
na me go wait? if I hear
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Optimist88(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Witnessed or victim?

Still wondering how you go about your reasoning! All your comments here are just upside-down.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by MrCEO69(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

madridguy:
We feel your pains but the attacked was accidental.

May ur lives be full of accident occurrences...... Just imagin! Behind ur computer u just blive hook line sinker that it was accidental like ursef were there, is the jet flying over them, couldn't he see or is he blind. I blive if it were u guys urselves will be say same thing as this guys.

Pls who are #WE @ Madridguy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.