Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (43428 Views)

Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by franklynsunny(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Arrest all party involve in d attack
They r boko haram n nt Nig army
No one makes huge mistakes like dis
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by sarrki(m): 12:35am On Jan 20, 2017
blazer234:

I'm now convinced that you are a paid agent of this government. I pray evil befall members of your family soon. Then maybe you will be able to see properly and realise you have been selling your destiny and those of your children's children for peanuts.

So shall it be for you and yours
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Codes151(m): 1:56am On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:

Where Gej performed I hailed him

Where he failed I pointed it out

Most especially the arms deal issue
bros arms deal was us cuz of the gay law thing!! Na why those guys wan play sense feeling say the matta go flop!!!

But then I wasn't gej job to fight corruption! It's the rootless thing called efcc!!
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Orokita(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2017
but if Boko have been defeated as claimed, who was the intended target?? three times no be joke o
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Don't mind them, they are never ready to accept responsibility.

How are you doing? hope things haven't been too hectic at your end.
Fine. January has been terrible with MMM playing a fast one on your sister, I'm tired biko
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by ephi123(f): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
Fine. January has been terrible with MMM playing a fast one on your sister, I'm tired biko

Awww embarassed don't worry, you'll recover from it
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by kabrud: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2017
frank202012:

I said teach us mr prof
How did buhari defeat boko haram without purchasing weapons
Don't divert from the question.....

I'm not to argue over what is so clear that even the blind can see.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by XX01(f): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
vedaxcool:

Good

https://www.nairaland.com/3582535/satellite-images-bombing-rann-idp

Don't you see how silly you? You can see the pics clearly yet you are on a silly tirade to pretend that they couldn't see.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by vedaxcool(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
XX01:

https://www.nairaland.com/3582535/satellite-images-bombing-rann-idp

Don't you see how silly I am? [s]You can see the pics clearly yet you are on a silly tirade to pretend that they couldn't see.[/s]
Good
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by blazer234: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:

So shall it be for you and yours

The curse is only for you, because you are the one who has sold his soul to the devil.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by frank202012: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2017
kabrud:

I'm not to argue over what is so clear that even the blind can see.
Who is arguing with you??
Am only asking u to clarify the point u made earlier between Gej nd Pmb......
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by kabrud: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
frank202012:

Who is arguing with you??

Am only asking u to clarify the point u made earlier between Gej nd Pmb......

Are u confused? Cos I can't remember engaging in the emboldened on this thread.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dfrost: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

sarrki please before you read and reply my mention (that is if you will wink), I am not a politician, neither partisan but from time to time I read comments from users here. If you defend all these issues, someone might read a political tone to it. Like you said, nobody should be political about the bombing, albeit don't defend everything. Some issues die a natural death. I sympathize with the people also. cry embarassed.

Shalom bruh.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dfrost: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
madridguy:
We feel your pains but the attacked was accidental.

The survivor obviously was pained. I would react if I was in his shoes too. I believe it is accidental too unless proven otherwise . Politics has really swayed most people in Nigeria.

On a lighter note, madridguy na una nah (politicians). You people has politicized everything including the pot of ewédu soup cheesy grin.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by jom28gy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
pls i want to know how to reply a particular mgs.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trust me. The Pilot of the NAF jet that bombed the IDP will be left to hang. The end of his career, possibly Jail term. I don't know how Nigeria Air force coordinates airstrike, but someone gave the poor dude those coordinates and gave him freewill to fire at his discretion. The collateral damage shows a lot of wrongs in how NAF does her business. Last year, it was a NAF jet strafing, abi bombing friendly military units resulting in fatalities, now it's an IDP. Is there really a coordinated ground-air force in the anti boko haram war? This is just the beginning. The more role NAF play in this war, the more, the avoidable deaths, till there's a coordination between ground and air forces. Meanwhile Buruntashi abi Burutai is still ordering soldiers to arrest Premium Times Editors, Shiites and Nnamdi Kanu group, instead doing the business of being military chief. # AfternoonTalk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters / Jonathan Purchases Innoson Vehicles For Federal Road Safety Corps [Photo] / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.