Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative (589 Views)

My Chat with a Scammer on Nairaland!! / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO / UBA Introduces Video Live Chat With Co-browsing Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative by sdav: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
A few days ago, I saw an advert on Lindaikeji's blog, promoting her Music Studio and I felt it will finally be a very good opportunity to get the best hands to produce my jingles.

I have paid severally to Jingle Producers in d past and have always gotten, at best, below average jobs. I would ask them to redo it over and over again before eventually giving up!

I had thought being the person (or the company we've all known Linda to be, I wil be getting the best treat in every way...but I was stunned with the chat I had with whoever was behind the keyboard at the other end

All i wanted is just samples of jobs done so as to better guide me on what to expect from LIM.

I have always known building a big org. isnt as important as getting the best hands to manage it. I maybe just an insignificant number on their list, but am sure a business built to last MUST take little details such as this with all seriousness it deserves.

The Rep even told me at a point that "Linda doesnt need promotion". All coys do. Even Facebook, jumia are all promoting their businesses daily.
Lets all learn to be humble and treat Potential Customers with respect

modified

Re: My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative by RadiosBiggest(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2017
for the best jingle production..contact me or whatsapp on 09094785103..so i can send u my past jobs and samples. I am a radio presenter for Traffic Radio 96.1 fm a professional voiceover artist and PRODUCER.
Re: My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative by Ajewealth123(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2017
I see nothing wrong in this conversation,though he should have told u from onset that he is not their engineer but just their . Maybe u should visit their studio to see and listen for yourself,that way, u can know if u could work with them or not
Re: My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative by carzola(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Hungry Linda Ikeji attention seeker..
Even her 1987 shadow wouldn't ever look your way.. Remain stupid for the rest of the year bye.
Re: My Chat With Linda Ikeji Music Representative by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2017
sdav:
A few days ago, I saw an advert on Lindaikeji's blog, promoting her Music Studio and I felt it will finally be a very good opportunity to get the best hands to produce my jingles.

I have paid severally to Jingle Producers in d past and have always gotten, at best, below average jobs. I would ask them to redo it over and over again before eventually giving up!

I had thought being the person (or the company we've all known Linda to be, I wil be getting the best treat in every way...but I was stunned with the chat I had with whoever was behind the keyboard at the other end

All i wanted is just samples of jobs done so as to better guide me on what to expect from LIM.

I have always known building a big org. isnt as important as getting the best hands to manage it. I maybe just an insignificant number on their list, but am sure a business built to last MUST take little details such as this with all seriousness it deserves.

The Rep even told me at a point that "Linda doesnt need promotion". All coys do. Even Facebook, jumia are all promoting their businesses daily.
Lets all learn to be humble and treat Potential Customers with respect

modified
your a troublemaker .

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Ayeen To Get Funding For Startup And Businesses / Are You An Entrepreneur, Let's Discuss Various Marketing Strategies Here / Aliko Dangote Drops From List Of 100 Richest In The World But Still Richest In A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.