Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) (29125 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
her husband is not a thief
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Beauriful women everywhere
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wonder why people are getting worked up over Mrs Gates visit to the North.

Mrs Gates oversees a charitable institution and nobody needs charity more than the average a-boki. Just walk down the streets of any major city in nigeria and the beggars you see will be "bambi allahs" ( a-bokis.)

When Mark Zuckerberg visited nigeria he came to meet smart people and do business so he never bothered going to the North.

Let's be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought she say , she no need official first lady's office, Muslims are bloody hypocrite, TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
mcee1:
They there dey Yan rubbish, while we northerners keep rulling over ur sorry assess. mtchewww. Ipod zombie!
when poverty and Boko haram keep ruling you people... uncircumcised almajiri
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin Buhari haters will say she should have been received by patience Jonathan
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Duru009(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wre is osinbajo's wife....

I don't understand this anymore......
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by seenter84: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Melinda I just imagine as bill go day lick your pot hole
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
okochaik:
Idiot, that is why they country is on the deceleration side since the british left.No matter what happens aboki will still shine my shoes and do gateman
Same Aboki is your president,same aboki controls the food market as well as politics.
Same Aboki is in Charge.
Ntoooor tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by kingola111(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
:Dnice one this woman is really working for d greater good
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Rossikki: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
kingola111:
:Dnice one
this woman is really working for d greater good
She's working to depopulate the earth. Greater good indeed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
cool but why usurp Mrs Osinbajo with Mrs. saraki
Where is Mrs Osinbajo
zoba88:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari today received the Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Mrs. Melinda Gates. Mrs Gates acknowledged the efforts of Future Assured in the area of RMNCAH.She lauded the program outreach and its coverage of the full spectrum of health outcomes.

She also called on the wives of the governors who were present at the meeting as stake holders to be role models like Her Excellency Mrs. Aisha Buhari. She stressed the importance of role models in every community, highlighting that girls turn out to be mothers and they require inspiration to be mothers of the next generation.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/aisha-buhari-receives-bill-gates-wife.html
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by SamiraF: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
If it looks like an office, and barks like an office, then it is an office of the first lady that the president lied that would not take place. Buhari is a liar, a hypocrite, and a thief.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Adamadam: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Did Buhari permit Aisha to come out of the other room to receive Mrs Gate?
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Abass07(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
This woman fine sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Hormortaryor(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought there was no office of the FIRST LADY!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why did the health minister and the other man stand to talk while the women sat to talk? troubleseeking lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2017
okochaik:
Idiot, that is why they country is on the deceleration side since the british left.No matter what happens aboki will still shine my shoes and do gateman
Bas*tard, I am currently fu* cking ur sister Amara here for just 200 nairaland cause hungry wan finish her life. The last time I check, an Hausa man is still d richest man in Africa. pig.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by mcee1(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2017
ArabMopol:
when poverty and Boko haram keep ruling you people... uncircumcised almajiri
IPOD zombie u can jump on to lagoon where u belong. When will u n ur like protest about ur terrorist Albino director again pig.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Alexpetra: 12:41am On Jan 20, 2017
esmarcq:
i thought they have abolished the office of the first lady? Nice pics tho
i think say na only me dey thought so o
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by dvee2: 2:53am On Jan 20, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:
YeYe dey smell, I thought the aboki don cancel am. those niggas don really mumu us, them give am another name.

At least you concede say you be MUMU, and them smart.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2017
mcee1:
IPOD zombie u can jump on to lagoon where u belong. When will u n ur like protest about ur terrorist Albino director again pig.
malnourished almajiri enjoy the famine while it last,
there cannot be any investment in
the landlocked oil barren Northern desert when there is no peace
in the region.
“The North is very backward... TUFIAKWA
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Same Aboki is your president,same aboki controls the food market as well as politics.
Same Aboki is in Charge.
Ntoooor tongue
Of course they do control everything but only North Cnn can get destitutes and stack illiterates. The only reason why the north is ruling is because they have more population and afonjas. Surely i tell you 1 ipob man head is greater that a thousand almajiri head.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) by kan12(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2017
BUT THERE IS NO OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY O.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.