Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? (971 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / So I Fell In Love Today.... / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmmmm!! This Thread Is just to share thought about falling in love and i just want to talk about my experience briefly.

Have been in love with a friend of mine that has a gf but he told me they are having issues but always call me his wife....And recently he got back from London and promise to see me but one day he called me but to my surprise i heard a female voice and she said this is his wife then i said okay and told her when he his back she should tell him i called.....

i called him the next day he told me he didn't tell he to call me..then hung the call on me.........But surprisingly he called me this year oo since last year and i told him i was at work and he came and apologized and explained everything that has happened....but he hs gone back tho..he told me there aint together anymore....

The problem is should i believe him co i love him with all my heart...

Please no insult....Just Advice...Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seek advice from your real friends or people that are close to you. Stop coming to nairaland to seek this sort of advice.
Cos all you would get is thrash.NLanders ain't the type that gat chill.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by dingbang(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sorry baby, sometimes insults are the best advice and u really need it right now grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Ten12(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
i promise you when next you will call him its his daughter or son that will answer you but meanwhile my own love no be wash...they said if i don't bring a wife home this year i should not come back

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
sad
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by iamDaisy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked

Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by darbeelicous(f): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
yea...... I understand u very much, I found love myself one day, it was the happiest day of my life! I swear I was overwhelmed with joy, but guess what? I found it on page 964 in oxford dictionary. tongue tongue
Lolz........I'm sorry about that! U want my advise?
Move On!
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hmmmmm!! This Thread Is just to share thought about falling in love and i just want to talk about my experience briefly.

Have been in love with a friend of mine that has a gf but he told me they are having issues but always call me his wife....And recently he got back from London and promise to see me but one day he called me but to my surprise i heard a female voice and she said this is his wife then i said okay and told her when he his back she should tell him i called.....

i called him the next day he told me he didn't tell he to call me..then hung the call on me.........But surprisingly he called me this year oo since last year and i told him i was at work and he came and apologized and explained everything that has happened....but he hs gone back tho..he told me there aint together anymore....

The problem is should i believe him co i love him with all my heart...

Please no insult....Just Advice...Thanks
this your write-up na die,chaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Splinz(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Calm down my dear. Now, please come again.

Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by JehanEddy07(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
SMH
Splinz:
Calm down my dear. Now, please come again.
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by SexyCeline(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sure.... he wanted just sex, so I had to run fa.
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
I think is a common experience for gals..falling in love with a guy they cant have

meanwhile....

your story has no relationship with ur topic undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
NwannekaUloma:
I think is a common experience for gals..falling in love with a guy they cant have

meanwhile....

your story has no relationship with ur topic undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had Fell In Love With A Guy That Didnt Become Yours? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
He his not even in nigeria nah,how is sex related? pls explain
SexyCeline:
Sure.... he wanted just sex, so I had to run fa.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Love In Relationship / Valentine Is Coming / Please Be Sincere What Makes You Happy When You Are Sad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.