Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) (54127 Views)

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. / "I Fasted 29 Days With Muslims " -Christian Nigerian Lady Reveals. Photos/ Video / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uyi168:
Yahwey and allah are different..
the muslims and christians do not worship this same god
what if she went to seek powers to perform her own miracles do u even realize how lucrative dix biz is??do u know not all of us will be docs and judgesshe could upgrade her consulting fees more than diz learner below... grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:

They claim to be

They most definitely are not

They twisted an original history to suit their schizophrenic narrative

Answer is a capital NO!!!

Who are Ishmael's descendants?
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
what if she went to seek powers to perform her own miracles do u even realize how lucrative dix biz is??do u know not all of us will be docs and judgesshe could upgrade her consulting fees more than diz learner below... grin grin grin cheesy
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:

We will rather be forsaken (embraced) by JESUS (your interpretation anyway) on the last day than be embraced by the schizophrenic paedophile girl child kitten hunter and his schizophrenia induced alt-god or demon called allah!

To each his/her own
Lol!
You're a retârd
You're just committing blasphemy.
Allah means God in Arabic language as Ọlọ́run in yoruba.
Mumu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
If I hear undecided
Christians and hypocrisy are like 5&6
Why did you skip the stories of the bible, e.g where God sent one of the prophets to massacre innocent men, women and children. E.g Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they way laid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ 

This shows the Christian God is no different from the God in Islam. The Christian God potrayed in the bible especially in the old testament is also a blood thirsty demon. You need to read the old testament of the bible before condemning the Islam religion.

We never forgot that

We never forgot the part where the children of israel were supposed to wipe out the inhabitants of the land of canaan from palestine to the banks of the euphrates!

We never forgot the part where he let them live and become a scourge to the children of israel for their disobedience and shortcommings

We never forgot the semitic chronicles of continuous war and bloodshed throughout the old testament into the new between the children of israel and aegypt, canaan, syria, edom, assyria, babylonia, persia, macedonia, mithridriates, roma, arabiA

We never forgot that even in the midst of all these inter semitic intercennine genocides GOD made a promise to send a deliverer also called the messiah

And when he came, he came not to deliver their (the jews) flesh but to deliver our (mankinds) souls! And that was a concept beyond the understanding of the jews of that day for they were expecting another all conquering david to break their roman shackles but GOD does not think as man does!

And through the self sacrifice of JESUS a new era of equality in the eyes of GOD between jews and gentiles alike began and all who accepted GOD through JESUS became the new jews and partook in abraham's covenant with GOD! The path of violence stopped at that moment and the path of conquering by love and self sacrifice in emulation of JESUS (christ-like or christian) began!

For a schizophrenic paedophile to come 600 years later and claim this same GOD commanded him to spread his word by the sword is simply moronic
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
This isnt what he said. You said Jesus is a mere man (mortal). How can a man defeat or even fight with a spirit?
Adeoba10:

Bro... As a Muslim, if you don't believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ then u are not a complete muslim.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by blantyre: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bamilajunior:

its people like u dat turn islamic terrorists. always trying to undermine the story of Jesus simply because Mohammad isn't given half the respect, honor and glory people gv Jesus.
Prophet Muhammad SAW is the greatest personality to have ever lived. Jesus follow follow. A Christian said this no be me and since then no one I mean no one has come forward to challenge that coz is the an undeniable fact.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Uyi168: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Origin:

In every language of the world there is a name for God. Olorun, Allah, Elah, Elohim are all names of God in different languages.

The only problem is when people give some men the name of God.

By the way are you sure about the name YAHWEH. In olden days it was written without vowels so NO ONE is sure of the vowels for that name.

God is One, Without Partner. (His Names Are Plenty and All The Best of Names Belong to God) Note: His English Name is God.
..ok,i get ur point...however,these gods do nt possess the same attributes...maybe there are many gods out there..or maybe there are none..
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Absoj(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
nurusystem:

what do you know ...this lady she has seen signs of God,Allah is great.

Haba! So u mean her admiration of an edifice suffice to be signs of her seeing God? Knowing God is more than a physical or emotional attraction or admiration of an entity/ object. It has to do with a strong conviction embued by the spirit of the living God. Its an experience dats indescribable but a blessing to dos who uprightly open dia hearts to God.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
kajsa08:

aww, d outfit is so cute n cool. n d colour is appealing to my sight.
available on Amazon cheesy
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls stop using "aba-made" google.
Alinobrown1:
dis 1 well xo... go and google Jesus and Mohammed and see who is well honored... you think it is nigerians that accept anything their pastor say as true.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Absoj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
blantyre:

Prophet Muhammad SAW is the greatest personality to have ever lived. Jesus follow follow. A Christian said this no be me and since then no one I mean no one has come forward to challenge that coz is the an undeniable fact.
I wish u could sit down to compare the life time of Jesus Christ with that of Prophet Mohammed. Ull see d difference and den understand why its gud to follow
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by lakeoris(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
actually xtain and muslim serve same God but muslim dont bliv Jesus is messiah ...60% of bible n kuran correlate (old testament )...from Jesus part naim b deir issue ..dey bliv in prophet mohammed

1 Like

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:

Lol!
You're a retârd
You're just committing blasphemy.
Allah means God in Arabic language as Ọlọ́run in yoruba.
Mumu

Oh wise one, there are many gods in the hindu, greek, roman, babylonian, phillistine, aegyptian, arabic pantheons historically even the yoruba and pre islamic hausa had pantheons of multiple deities which is the allah equivalent in each of these pantheons oh wise mumu! cheesy

You think you're talking to fanatic nonentity abi? grin it is not for you to ascribe deitic equivalence in each culture dumbass! And olorun is not the name of a god nitwit, it is a literary translation meaning the lord of the heavens so go figure!
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kingbusssy:

Are you even a Muslim?
Coz I don't understand you
Nope grin grin
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

More importantly, what is ishmeal's portion of the abrahamic covenant? undecided
The more you think you know, the more you find out you don't know
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:

Oh wise one, there are many gods in the hindu, greek, roman, babylonian, phillistine, aegyptian, arabic pantheons historically even the yoruba and pre islamic hausa had pantheons of multiple deities which is the allah equivalent in each of these pantheons oh wise mumu! cheesy

You think you're talking to fanatic nonentity abi? grin it is not for you to ascribe deitic equivalence in each culture dumbass! And olorun is not the name of a god nitwit, it is a literary translation meaning the lord of the heavens so go figure!
I won't engage in an argument with a retârd.
I'll give you one more privilege. That is only if you retârd can tell me what the Yorubas call the almighty God.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by abnsugbe: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady, Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, seems to have changed her orientation about religion after visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The lady who is in the country for an event with her colleagues from Harvard, shared her opinion -saying institutionalized religion has affected Nigeria badly because we all serve the same God whether as Christians or Muslims.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/religion-keeps-one-fugitive-christian.html

ask ur self if dubai has ever Recorded sucide bombing
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
The act of murder is rampant in the Bible. In much of the Bible, especially the Old Testament, there are laws that command that people be killed for absurd reasons

Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

............I can go on an on and on, now tell me, is this Christian God different from the God of Islam?

Congratulations!

Clap for yourself undecided

You just aced the torah and mossaic law bravo!

Where does JESUS come into play here? Oh! There is no JESUS in your sermon! undecided

I wonder why christians are not jews neither jews christians undecided

Does it have anything to do with JESUS who obviously you didn't forget to mention?

When they call us christians, I wonder if it means christ-like and if christ refers to JESUS? Maybe it doesn't

The old testament is a reference to help us appreciate the new and the sacrifice of christ!

But 600 to 2000 years later, I guess islam and the koran just won't let the apparent blood lusting of the old go by because, how else can paedophilia be excused? How else can wilful ignorance be excused? How else can barbarism by mordern standards be excused? undecided

Wait does islam have a new testament? Ooops! Sorry, its a great white shark! It need'nt evolve!

Funny thing is, modern jews do not enforce the penal codes found in the torah's mossaic laws anymore but guess who is clamouring for sharia? cheesy yes that's right! angry
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:

More importantly, what is ishmeal's portion of the abrahamic covenant? undecided

The more you think you know, the more you find out you don't know

Stop talking nonsense.

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Seun(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady, Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, seems to have changed her orientation about religion after visiting Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The lady who is in the country for an event with her colleagues from Harvard, shared her opinion -saying institutionalized religion has affected Nigeria badly because we all serve the same God whether as Christians or Muslims.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/religion-keeps-one-fugitive-christian.html
She could be flogged in many Muslim countries for going to the mosque without wearing her hijab properly. Her hair isn't supposed to be exposed. Muslim men could be seduced and forced to assault her due to her decision to terrorize them with her beautiful hair weave-on braids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
ItsQuinn:
If I hear undecided
Christians and hypocrisy are like 5&6
Why did you skip the stories of the bible, e.g where God sent one of the prophets to massacre innocent men, women and children. E.g Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they way laid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ 

This shows the Christian God is no different from the God in Islam. The Christian God potrayed in the bible especially in the old testament is also a blood thirsty demon. You need to read the old testament of the bible before condemning the Islam religion.

You cannot be attacking the Israelites, God's very own people based on his covenant with Abraham and claim to be their friends, No you are their enemies.

The enemies of God's people should be punished, and God who permitted that before Jesus came did so in his infinite wisdom.You and I are too infinitesimally small to question God, However Our Lord Jesus came and preached forgiveness and as many practicing Christians behave. How many christians have you heard went out to attack and kill people in the name of Jesus and God even to revenge deeply unprovoked attacks on Christians is a serious challenge for Christians. Never, its not happening, so your claim of our hypocrisy is grossly false, illconcieved and mischievously daft.Be guided based on current happenings so you can make informed submissions, instead of yarning garbage and rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by sod09(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seun:
She could be flogged in many Muslim countries for going to the mosque without wearing her hijab properly. Her hair isn't supposed to b exposed. Muslim men could be seduced and forced to assault her by her decision to oppress them with her beautiful relaxed hair.
stop exaggerating

1 Like

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
This kind mosque is gud to visit

Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:

I won't engage in an argument with a retârd.
I'll give you one more privilege. That is only if you retârd can tell me what the Yorubas call the almighty God.

Since we both agree you're unqualified to ascribe the GODliness of a monoethic creator to an individual each amongst a bunch of pAntheons while don't you drop your pretence of wisdom and go sulk in the corner, i will give an answer to your question when you can tell me the YAHWEH equivalent in japan's pantheon of deities!

Simple minded idiot looking for simple minded two-syllable answers
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

Stop talking nonsense.

And stop asking stupid questions especially when you don't know the root history of the subject in question
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by lovat(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

Are they or are they not the descendants of Abraham through Ishmael?

Yes or No?
does being descendants make us to serve one God.

Do you believe Jesus is the son of God?
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
jnrbayano:

Stop talking nonsense.

And stop asking stupid questions especially when you don't know the root history of the subject in question

P.S arabs are as ishmealite as ibo's are jewish! tongue meaning no abso-fucking-lute correlation i.e it is a claim to fit a narrative which might be true but is 99.9% more likely to be false and if you can answer my previous question, i will tell you why
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nice one

This Mosque is beautiful o
shocked
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:

Since we both agree you're unqualified to ascribe the GODliness of a monoethic creator to an individual each amongst a bunch of pAntheons while don't you drop your pretence of wisdom and go sulk in the corner, i will give an answer to your question when you can tell me the YAHWEH equivalent in japan's pantheon of deities!

Simple minded idiot looking for simple minded two-syllable answers
You're a fooool
I give up on you. Just assuring you again that Jesus will definitely forsake you on the last day. Repent before it's too late.
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
omojeesu:
She's not well informed.

Informed man teach me something. What must I do to be informed master.? Rubbish such an abominable display of Ineptitude
Re: Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
FuckTheMod:
You're a fooool
I give up on you. Just assuring you again that Jesus will definitely forsake you on the last day. Repent before it's too late.

Don't mind him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.