Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

MMM Tears Family Apart - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Tears Family Apart (40917 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by baby124: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is what happens when a woman marries a gambler. They can't resist such greedy scams. Women, if your man is a gambler, carry your shoe on your head and run. Otherwise poverty will deal with you.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by wizkidblogger(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM Family. #lobatan
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
All this formulated fake news just to discredit our beloved MMM... Chai
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by raphealolami(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bad publicity is finishing this MMM. Even when the owner is trying to raise it. Enough of it, what will you guys gain in all this MMM this MMM that.

As if you all are happy that people! Are loosing.

Nobody forced anybody and nobody borrowed money from you for the scheme.

Enoughof the noise.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Yusfunoble(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mogbe Moku Modaran!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Seriously, I will like to know; was there anyone that laughed so hard while reading that story?... As for me, I laughed so hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Siddeek: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
I luv MMM
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by SoftwareLord(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
hhahhahaahha

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Well done Sir...
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Kakamorufu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
o di Egwu ooo. all Dis millions dey make me smile. na just small change I put. tho I pray it comes back
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by MrJonzer: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why you f**cking lying, you always lying........
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by meyikans: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:
Nairaland wanted to finish MMM.

Why always bad new about the scheme.

But people who PH are still paying now.

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.
Taaaaa!!!! Shataaaaaap!!!!the person wey pay u don turn to another greedy victim!!!!

MMM is still working fine.

Please Nairaland,stop scaring people

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by brain247(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
mmm why,but life goes on.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by aigbeedo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.

Shut up your mouth where is your proof. Scan the tellers or snapshot your bank statement. U are one of the guiders who go around encouraging people to RH when there is no hope to GH. My fellow nairalanders don't be deceived this is the end of MMM. Is dead and gone

18 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Alexxgold: 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
They should have donated themselves as lab rats for medical research

such waste of oxygen and flesh we have all over the country

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

All pyramid schemes collapse! Always! You people will never learn!

5 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by saydfact(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:
I remember in September/October/November when MMM was in full force. My Facebook was full of green. Friends were calling me to invest , but I just shut them up , telling them that I don't like Ponzi schemes.

My mother on the other hand, she was getting daily calls, advise from co-workers, pastors etc. The scheme was being marketed heavily especially towards the older crowd who would invest more.

I had a meeting with my siblings and luckily no one was buying the scheme. We took turns in calling my mother to abstain from the scheme.

In early December, my mom called me and said that she would give the girl ( probably a guider) 100k in January, just to get her off her chest.

But thank God she waited till January.. if not 100k would have vanished like that. We also leave with a clear conscience that we did not steal money from people ( because the interest is really other people money)

May God be praised.

I admire your wisdom

5 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by obinnaoduduwa: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Any person that call MMM and said it tears family apart is a very stupid person, did mmm force u to contributed money,do you think Mmm is a bank?,tell me that bank that can allow all depositors in the bank to withdraw all there money at the same time,mmm is pia to pia contribution.you got help with 4million BBC u are a gready person.is people like u guys that cause this problem,because u wish it never open pretend as if u cares.mmmtears family apart indeed.all of are gready by I remember they said spare money and foolish ones invest there life

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Agozie48: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

please how is this possible because today I tried to GH today and it told me that its saved pending when they start paying I have 58k

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Bluffly: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
dre11:

Man loses N4m capital, sons’ savings in collapsed Ponzi scheme

http://sunnewsonline.com/mmm-tears-family-apart/

Please go and get a Job and be productive for once in your life rather than getting occupied with frivolities
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Bibi972(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Can somebody please kindly tell Nigerian to wise up. MMM done die. But I pray sha For God to intervene ooooo.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by xxgig(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

because their's nothing good about it.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by zabuur: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's a proof that MMM organisers/guides don't understand business and how to even scam. That December thing finished them. No matter what any one says, they can't have 20% of their members back
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by BestySam(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM is still paying. You can take you silly news and shove it.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by komzybrown(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
no one forced him to join, and on top he invested 4million, chei, stupidity
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by 1metre: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

your eyes go soon clear. U still dey believe this thing with all these clear conviction that mmm is scam..if u don collect 10k already , go collect your 17k make we see shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Jok3r(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
dre11:

Man loses N4m capital, sons’ savings in collapsed Ponzi scheme

http://sunnewsonline.com/mmm-tears-family-apart/

it's okay.. mom at done it agn
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by agrovick(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
NubiLove:
Didn't NOSPECTO (2007 wonder bank) teach Nigerians anything?

We are a nation that forgets easily and that's why we will continue to be taken for a ride.

I remember the time when the response is "is it your money" when you try to talk sense into their greedy heads.

MMMites, you guys made your beds. Do lie comfortably on them

4 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Now the money that's causing this problem in this family is what some other people now are counting as "Blessing" and shouting "Mmm for life , together we change the world".....Such a shame.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by vislabraye(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
mamatayour:
with dia yeye slogan "together we can change the world" dia body Don come down like rat wey rat gum catch grin grin grin

grin. Dem go talk say u be enemy of progress.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
BestySam:
MMM is still paying. You can take you silly news and shove it.

Who have you paid? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.