Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

MMM Tears Family Apart - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Tears Family Apart (40918 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2017
NubiLove:
Didn't NOSPECTO (2007 wonder bank) teach Nigerians anything?

I'm even surprised because the baba is an elder. as if he no de Nigeria that time. my dad once said wonder bank once came into Nigeria in the 90's and scammed Nigerians in their numbers.

sadly, we never learn

3 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by alizma: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2017
lytech1:
Nairaland wanted to finish MMM.

Why always bad new about the scheme.

But people who PH are still paying now.

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.

MMM is still working fine.

Please Nairaland,stop scaring people
when are you going to learn something, do you know how many people that have there millions trap in MMM?
MMM is paying peanut just to make it looks like it is still alive thereby get more money to runaway with and you are hear saying trash.
for crying out loud, MMM is born to die prematurely and that has just happened.
MMM pays 30% when the money is not invested in any profitable business, go to MMM page, it is not part of the scheme that the owner or guiders should at any point of crashing, bail out the scheme with their personal money therefore MMM lives on debt and dies when it can no longer cover up the debt as the only collateral it has is trust. cool
lytech1:

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.

when are you going to learn something, do you know how many people that have there millions trap in MMM?
MMM is paying peanut just to make it looks like it is still alive thereby get more money to runaway with and you are hear saying trash.
for crying out loud, MMM is born to die prematurely and that has just happened.
MMM pays 30% when the money is not invested in any profitable business, go to MMM page, it is not part of the scheme that the owner or guiders should at any point of crashing, bail out the scheme with their personal money therefore MMM lives on debt and dies when it can no longer cover up the debt as the only collateral it has is trust.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by alufahh1982: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2017
dre11:

Man loses N4m capital, sons’ savings in collapsed Ponzi scheme

http://sunnewsonline.com/mmm-tears-family-apart/

pathetic next time be wise that is if you dont commit suicide
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by ArabMopol(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Dem no get land to sell for village make then sell some land and balance their debts ... MMM is a scam thank God I got out with my 700k b4 the closure

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by awoluyi(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2017
If you see any Mavrodian buying a rope or holding a long chain, please call a policeman or a civil defence official!
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by ideaz: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
olasmith10:
MMM never considered the cost of their December freezing

It is part of the script my friend. Why the 100% ROI all of a sudden and towards the freezing period?

The owners are not novice.

It is a way to systematically crash the system and make the dull ones believe freezing was the cause!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by seangy4konji: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2017
If not for madness. I will make 5 million now and transfer it into another mans account without any reason or buying any goods.

If famy had asked them for help they won't.

U na Mumu no be here.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by kmaxx(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2017
Theyveedo:
The whiff of money

#chase

Wow! You remind me of James Hardley Chase... I read his books.

Mark Girland n Malic. -the whiff of money
I still have some collections of Chase and other crime fictions by great authors.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Theyveedo(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
DavidEsq:
It's "a whiff of mny". The major xcter is Mark Girland cheesy

Boss it's "the whiff of money"
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Babysho(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
mamatayour:
with dia yeye slogan "together we can change the world" dia body Don come down like rat wey rat gum catch grin grin grin

You laugh at the substancial financial loss of your fellow countrymen. You are the type of person that when financially buoyant, you will laugh at those who aren't.

I do not do MMM, but you do not have to make mockery of them because they are looking for a way out. That's just inhumane.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by DavidEsq(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Theyveedo:

Boss it's "the whiff of money"
Make I sheck am again fes. But Shey na Mark Girland act am ni. I k of say no be film o
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by alaskido(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
lytech1:

You were paid N35k our of N63k and you think and feel this system is working fine. I do not think so. I am also an MMM participant and I have never been paid half of my money before.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Princedapace:

The media is so useless.. In Nigeria.. They simply want to scare people away for life..

Instead of focusing more on important national issues.. They are here talking about mmm negatively. Is so sad.. This really has made me hate nairaland and other stupid media outfit. The more they scare people.. The more the system collapses.. The negative news is enough na..

Ur leaders are there stealing ur money, how much of this attention have u guys paid to such news? Shame..
When did educating pple and warning them become scaring them?
Do u know hw many pple were saved via this enlightment?
So u want more gullible folks to fall for the impossible-to-sustain scheme?
Somepple dey surprise me oooo

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
felibrain:
In my opinion, anyone who advises you not to pH if that was the requirement to GH, hates you so much and wishes to see you lose your money. All you need do is PH anything you can consider as "spare money then GH the other immediately after confirmation." If everyone does same you would be surprised at how the system would bounce back in a matter of days. Remember I said SPARE MONEY. Share this post if you care.
This is deep wisdom. Argue on your wall or at Ikorodu junction please.

You are a complete disgrace

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by ademide0710: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
angelusbrut:

such statements scare away people that want to provide help thereby causing panic everywhere... I received 15k alert yersterday around 11 pm.calm down and be at peace.have u been matched?

Have not been merged
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Princedapace(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
When did educating pple and warning them become scaring them?
Do u know hw many pple were saved via this enlightment?
So u want more gullible folks to fall for the impossible-to-sustain scheme?
Somepple dey surprise me oooo

Baba.. Something will eat ur money.. Na something... As long as no one forced any one..

I used to be scared of taking out money before.. In 2013, right in my bank.. My whole money was swept off in uba account.. And nothing was done about it..

I realised that life is bleeped.. Now.. I put my money anywhere I see opportunity as long as I no use gun.. Even right in the bank... The system takes my money for various charges..

The bonuses mmm gives can be likened to the various charges made by banks which the banks use to sustain itself.

As for 30% interest.. Many guys in Sabo will lend u money for interest of 40 to 50% ..my dad had to suffer so much to borrow money from those guys in Sabo to take care of my uni expenses at a time wen bank refused to borrow him money... He paid 50% interest rate.

Life is risk.. Not even ur sleep is guaranteed.. Ever is since I stopped being too careful about money... I av made so much in two years compare to all I made in over 5 years I was so 'reasonable' with money..

We know u are smarter than all of us.. Fine.. We know u are so caring! Fine.. We know u are so wise... Fine.. Also invest this energy to make our government accontabke..

Is it not stupid of the media to set the agenda in this mmm saga but can't use same media agenda setting theory to bring govt to order?
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Princedapace:

Baba.. Something will eat ur money.. Na something... As long as no one forced any one..

I used to be scared of taking out money before.. In 2013, right in my bank.. My whole money was swept off in uba account.. And nothing was done about it..

I realised that life is bleeped.. Now.. I put my money anywhere I see opportunity as long as I no use gun.. Even right in the bank... The system takes my money for various charges..

The bonuses mmm gives can be likened to the various charges made by banks which the banks use to sustain itself.

As for 30% interest.. Many guys in Sabo will lend u money for interest of 40 to 50% ..my dad had to suffer so much to borrow money from those guys in Sabo to take care of my uni expenses at a time wen bank refused to borrow him money... He paid 50% interest rate.

Life is risk.. Not even ur sleep is guaranteed.. Ever is since I stopped being too careful about money... I av made so much in two years compare to all I made in over 5 years I was so 'reasonable' with money..

We know u are smarter than all of us.. Fine.. We know u are so caring! Fine.. We know u are so wise... Fine.. Also invest this energy to make our government accontabke..

Is it not stupid of the media to set the agenda in this mmm saga but can't use same media agenda setting theory to bring govt to order?
While am in fervent support of takin risk in life as no breakthru can ever be made in life without risk, am equally very concious and selective of what kind of risk to take.
I can't jus go out lukin 4risk 2take cos its gud to take risk.
MMM is nt risk, its fraud unknown to participants.
Alright, many pple made money frm it. A friend of mine who really hit it big bought a CRV recently. But all these monies pple made were made at the expense of pple who re crying all about now.
Pple ve started committing suicide.
Families torn apart.
Premature hypertension setting in on others.
The scheme was set up to fraudulently enrich the early participants at the expense of latter ones.
It was alws designed to fail ones traffic set in.
How can I know of the pssible dangers of sometin and nt do my best to warn pple?
A very close female friend of mine has become a liability to me because she refused to listen.
She's sombdy who listens to me and respects my opinion, but this time her mind was made up because so many pple around her were making money.
Did my best to make her undersnd it'll definitely crash eventually but she kept telling me about pple who re making money frm it.
U talked about bonus!U call it bonus, I call it fraud. U pay a higher amount to sombdy who paid a lower amount to sombdy who paid a lower 2another. It goes in that the sequence.
Then u start expecting sombdy to pay u a higher amount and the guy who pays 2u starts expectin his own higher payment as well.
I don't need rocket science to see that they ll eventually need a 'Dangote' to bail them out(which will neva come).
U talked abot the media highlighting the fraud in MMM.
The media owe its reading public the responsibility to continually enlighten them. That's why its called media.
That's the number purpose of media, to enlighten and warn ignorant minds.
When u have ur own media u can chose not to warn or enlighten ur readers about tins like that.
U talked abot the media not bringing govt to order.
What newspaper do u read? Is this deliberate ignorance or blind prejudiced bigotry bcoss all the newspapers I read, frm Vanguard to premiumtimes frm SR to AIT, all invest a great deal of time highlighting the failures of govt and putting her on her toes soooo much so that opinions in some is that the media exaggerate some of the flaws of govt.
What else do expect of them? U want them to lead troops to unseat govt?

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Princedapace(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
While am in fervent support of takin risk in life as no breakthru can ever be made in life without risk, am equally very concious and selective of what kind of risk to take.
I can't jus go out lukin 4risk 2take cos its gud to take risk.
MMM is nt risk, its fraud unknown to participants.
Alright, many pple made money frm it. A friend of mine who really hit it big bought a CRV recently. But all these monies pple made were made at the expense of pple who re crying all about now.
Pple ve started committing suicide.
Families torn apart.
Premature hypertension setting in on others.
The scheme was set up to fraudulently enrich the early participants at the expense of latter ones.
It was alws designed to fail ones traffic set in.
How can I know of the pssible dangers of sometin and nt do my best to warn pple?
A very close female friend of mine has become a liability to me because she refused to listen.
She's sombdy who listens to me and respects my opinion, but this time her mind was made up because so many pple around her were making money.
Did my best to make her undersnd it'll definitely crash eventually but she kept telling me about pple who re making money frm it.
U talked about bonus!U call it bonus, I call it fraud. U pay a higher amount to sombdy who paid a lower amount to sombdy who paid a lower 2another. It goes in that the sequence.
Then u start expecting sombdy to pay u a higher amount and the guy who pays 2u starts expectin his own higher payment as well.
I don't need rocket science to see that they ll eventually need a 'Dangote' to bail them out(which will neva come).
U talked abot the media highlighting the fraud in MMM.
The media owe its reading public the responsibility to continually enlighten them. That's why its called media.
That's the number purpose of media, to enlighten and warn ignorant minds.
When u have ur own media u can chose not to warn or enlighten ur readers about tins like that.
U talked abot the media not bringing govt to order.
What newspaper do u read? Is this deliberate ignorance or blind prejudiced bigotry bcoss all the newspapers I read, frm Vanguard to premiumtimes frm SR to AIT, all invest a great deal of time highlighting the failures of govt and putting her on her toes soooo much so that opinions in some is that the media exaggerate some of the flaws of govt.
What else do expect of them? U want them to lead troops to unseat govt?

Bro... E do.. We know u are wise.. People were warned.. So what else..? I read every document on mmm site before putting my money.. So no need..
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
Princedapace:

Bro... E do.. We know u are wise.. People were warned.. So what else..? I read every document on mmm site before putting my money.. So no need..
Not bragging bro, I swear to God Almighty, if I make money frm MMM and it eventually crash like it has, I ll return the interest to whoever it was that innocently but gullibly paid it to me.
But sadly, not many pple are like me.
Everybdy today is loking for who to reap frm.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Princedapace(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Not bragging bro, I swear to God Almighty, if I make money frm MMM and it eventually crash like it has, I ll return the interest to whoever it was that innocently but gullibly paid it to me.
But sadly, not many pple are like me.
Everybdy today is loking for who to reap frm.

no one was forced bro... today, if u ask me for money, i may not give u but if there is interest rate in the money, I may give u.. that is life for u
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Princedapace:

no one was forced bro... today, if u ask me for money, i may not give u but if there is interest rate in the money, I may give u.. that is life for u
no one was forced yet they cud ve been saved via enlightment which pple like u condemn.
Imagine this family torning in shreds; www.nairaland.com/3584952/he-moved-out-because-used
I jus don't know what on earth will make pple criticise anyform of enlightment unless such enligthment negatively affects their selfish bizness.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by dvd(f): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol Nigerians dont learn always looking for fast money. Ok o. KONTINU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.