Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

MMM Tears Family Apart - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Tears Family Apart (40936 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Samabu07(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
FellepHq:
Stories that touch are still coming, they are queuing up for testimonies.

They are probably in Bahamas enjoying their loot.

What if I tell you Mavrodi or whatever is his name doesn't even know MMM Nigeria exists and has no hand in it.

Though life, am always speechless when they boost of "MMM pays". I just picture the programmers writing their codes of freedom in MMM.
They've been paid for life.

Nigeria gets what she deserves, no wonder our leaders are the way they are. Even people who should have know, fell for it, even the so called "Yahoo guys" fell for it.

They only got paid in their own coin.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by vislabraye(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
obinnaoduduwa:
Any person that call MMM and said it tears family apart is a very stupid person, did mmm force u to contributed money,do you think Mmm is a bank?,tell me that bank that can allow all depositors in the bank to withdraw all there money at the same time,mmm is pia to pia contribution.you got help with 4million BBC u are a gready person.is people like u guys that cause this problem,because u wish it never open pretend as if u cares.mmmtears family apart indeed.all of are gready by I remember they said spare money and foolish ones invest there life

What is greed in it ? Are all MMMers not greedy ? When you talk about spare money, what do you really meam ? In tjis recession, there's no s

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by djblue007(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sponsored fake news about MMM.... No surprise at all.
Even if it remains only 5000 participants, people will still get helped. It may only take time. Just continue shading MMM as if it is the only scheme existing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by ifdaeg(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
It seems the slogan, "Together We Can Change The World no dey work again angry
its still working but the new slogan is 'together we freeze their world'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by softtouch2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:
Nairaland wanted to finish MMM.

Why always bad new about the scheme.

But people who PH are still paying now.

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.

MMM is still working fine.

Please Nairaland,stop scaring people

grin grin grin When I read post like this, I continue playing "All The Lost Souls"

2 Likes

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
mamatayour:
We tell dem taya but dem say awa mouth dey smell

Lol...lmao...lwkwm..
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
FellepHq:
Stories that touch are still coming, they are queuing up for testimonies.

They are probably in Bahamas enjoying their loot.

What if I tell you Mavrodi or whatever is his name doesn't even know MMM Nigeria exists and has no hand in it.

Though life, am always speechless when they boost of "MMM pays". I just picture the programmers writing their codes of freedom in MMM.
They've been paid for life.

Nigeria gets what she deserves, no wonder our leaders are the way they are. Even people who should have know, fell for it, even the so called "Yahoo guys" fell for it.

I have actually thought of this too, I mean they said he wrote a letter to buhari which i highly doubt he did.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by FellepHq(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
pcguru1:

I have actually thought of this too, I mean they said he wrote a letter to buhari which i highly doubt he did.

I doubt if He knows where Nigeria is, is it today scams started, read "48 laws of power" and you will get insight to the world of scam. It's been there since even the 16th century, smart people just do research, pick one that's obsolete and people won't easily understand the underneath, reform it into modern information technology and bam you have people greedily growling over it.

This is just a revenge by smart Nigerian programmers, and they succeeded in their game.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Jerryojozy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Money is the root of all evil.
The love is the root of all evil
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
ifdaeg:
its still working but the new slogan is 'together we freeze their world'
you must be a very wicked person angry angry angry
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by focus7: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

I got 35k out of 63k yesterday,someone who is to pay me 10k called this morning to please extent the payment by 24hrs,while the 3rd who is to pay 17k remain silence.

Congratulations!!!

Let's just watch how far the system go.

But before i go let me ask you this question. Out the money you received, how much did you PH back?
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by 2tek: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM tells members to participate with their #spare money.

MMM CUSTOMER CARE: 018887960

REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) EXTRA CASH: You don't tell a man whose source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay PAUL.The man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members.
(3) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(4) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(5) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(6) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(7) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(8 ) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(9) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay. MMM has experience in handling challenges/issues.
(10) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(11) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(12) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into yOur bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by united25(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Money is the root of all evil.
but in Nigeria its poverty dat is d root of most evils
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Kobicove(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
olasmith10:
MMM never considered the cost of their December freezing

Whether they froze it in December 2016 or not is immaterial. The Ponzi Scheme would have still crashed!
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
It seems the slogan, "Together We Can Change The World no dey work again angry
Anything when get change inside am must get K leg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by babington91(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
ken19:
hahaha
this one na bet9ja ticket o
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Babzilla:

Anything when get change inside am must get K leg.
Nawa oh! E no funny at all
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by BestySam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Who have you paid? undecided

I was paid yesterday. 50k!
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
BestySam:

I was paid yesterday. 50k!

Will you PH again?

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by menwongo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
My own is, if the scheme want to crash let them do so by blocking their website.
What is the need of false hope given to participants.
Imagine someone with one million been give highest pay out of #31,000. This just madness.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by menwongo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Will you PH again?

Leave him. Might be they pay him from moon.
The highest payout is #31,000.

1 Like

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by raphy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
coolLand not for sale to Mmm members grin
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by ken19: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
babington91:
this one na bet9ja ticket o
I teeyhu
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by LoveJesus87(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nixiepie:
It's a piry cry
My friend don't waste those precious tears for them. We told dem abi we no tell dem? angry grin
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

If u actually wantMMM to continue and 2 prove that u don't jus want to recover ur money, go and use ur 35k to PH.
Dull pple.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by gbegemaster(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where are those that said MMM has helped the economy?

Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by LoveJesus87(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:
I remember in September/October/November when MMM was in full force. My Facebook was full of green. Friends were calling me to invest , but I just shut them up , telling them that I don't like Ponzi schemes.

My mother on the other hand, she was getting daily calls, advise from co-workers, pastors etc. The scheme was being marketed heavily especially towards the older crowd who would invest more.

I had a meeting with my siblings and luckily no one was buying the scheme. We took turns in calling my mother to abstain from the scheme.

In early December, my mom called me and said that she would give the girl ( probably a guider) 100k in January, just to get her off her chest.

But thank God she waited till January.. if not 100k would have vanished like that. We also leave with a clear conscience that we did not steal money from people ( because the interest is really other people money)

May God be praised.
Halleluyah cheesy
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by gbegemaster(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:
I remember in September/October/November when MMM was in full force. My Facebook was full of green. Friends were calling me to invest , but I just shut them up , telling them that I don't like Ponzi schemes.

My mother on the other hand, she was getting daily calls, advise from co-workers, pastors etc. The scheme was being marketed heavily especially towards the older crowd who would invest more.

I had a meeting with my siblings and luckily no one was buying the scheme. We took turns in calling my mother to abstain from the scheme.

In early December, my mom called me and said that she would give the girl ( probably a guider) 100k in January, just to get her off her chest.

But thank God she waited till January.. if not 100k would have vanished like that. We also leave with a clear conscience that we did not steal money from people ( because the interest is really other people money)

May God be praised.
God bless you! Abeg una still get room for una house? I like to be part of una family. Nor be everyday we dey meet family when get sense together. Abeg consider my offer. Nor mind my trouble making character. I be Jesus Boy. grin
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by PHILipu1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
lytech1:

Keep deceiving people so that they can provide help so that you get your money that is stock in it out.
MMM is dead.
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by JayJustus(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
just the beginning...more anguish to come...hehehehehehe...una go hear am for yansh
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by gbegemaster(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
raayah:

May God be praised.
God bless you! Abeg una still get room for una house? I like to be part of una family. Nor be everyday we dey meet family when get sense together. Abeg consider my offer. Nor mind my trouble making character. I be Jesus Boy. grin
Re: MMM Tears Family Apart by folasayolyn(f): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
saw this on facebook
"Dear Mavrodi I Give You 2 weeks to Pay back my money, My father is a native doctor, he will kill you in that Russia and also kill all your Nigerian Guiders and the Guy who referred me to join this scheme" - frustrated Nigerian MMM participant issues warning to the founder, Sergey Mavrodi as he has not being matched yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.