Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria (514 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria by samuelson06(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can still remember asking an MMM promoter who provided help to the first person that joined MMM in Nigeria when their Mavro matured, he wasn’t able to answer. I asked him, do you know that it is possible for MMM administrators to have more than 100 bank accounts they direct people to dump their money into? He was only looking at me. Finally, I asked him, where or what does MMM administrator invest your money on to yield you 30% interest after 30 days with 10% bonus when you refer someone to invest in the system? He wasn’t able to answer. He even said they also give registration bonus but he couldn’t give any convincing answer for my 3 good questions; I barred him from discussing anything MMM with me.

At the fall of 2016, MMM started crawling and today I have reminded him those 3 questions I asked him back then. He’s ashamed of himself today. In all of this, what pains me the most is how people that call themselves graduate fall for MMM. Ofcourse you don’t need to have studied economics or accounting to know that the foundation of MMM was sand. When I tried to educate some of them, they said you are not in the system so you don’t know how MMM works that MMM is sustainable. I wonder what sustainability means to them. Today, the story is different.

Sadly, by the time MMM folds completely; for some ‘Mavrodians’ (so they called themselves), even if MMM should finally shut down it site today, it wouldn’t be a surprise to them. Nevertheless, some still have strong faith in MMM and believes they are rebirthing with a model that would never experience challenges again. The latter category of people is the ones I am writing about here. I don’t pray these things happen to them but they may end up suffering things like:

[1] Cardiac arrest
[2] Committing suicide
[3] Going mad
[4] Having marriage breakup
[5] Falling for depression

Like I said, I’m not praying these things happen to them but what can you say about a housewife who invested more than a million naira in MMM without the knowledge of the husband? What do you think would happen when the husband realizes? What can you say about a student who invested their school fees in MMM? What can you say about someone who invested over fifty million naira in MMM?

My people, please beware! You suspect or see anyone around you who invested into MMM, don’t get into argument with them. They can take out their frustration on you. Be generally careful dealing with people this period because I have realized that most people have invested in MMM.

Cc: seun, mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria by Biodun37: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's better we avoid getting into extreme argument with people this day to avoid unpleasant pccurrence. MMM pple full everywhere.
Re: 5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria by obinna58(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
So now its finally down on mmmites that they have scammed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like if you are happy for their loss

Share u sympathizing with them
Re: 5 Things Mavrodians Would Suffer As The Ponzi Scheme Shut Down In Nigeria by samuelson06(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
@obinna58

I can only sympathetize with them. Truth is they have been scammed. Forget that guy that said he wanted PH of 3 million naira but MMM admin were delaying to match him with someone. He was only saying that to paint a picture of MMM working when the truth is that they are actually folding. Which person would would see them crumbling and still want to invest in it? Today, the same person that said MMM is sustainable is the same person saying that anybody that still want to invest in MMM has a great faith.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Cool Cash Sms Short Code Business / Piuni Telecom Business / Easy Way To Accumulate 3-4 Bitcoins Within 2months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.