Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah (1735 Views)

How Does A Father Teach His Children Tawheed? – Shaykh Al-uthaymeen / Muslims Must learn Tawheed / The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think it's very important to note that everybody was born naturally on tawheed, as the prophet said: <<An infant is not born except he is born on "fitrah"(to worship Allâh ALONE), but the father makes him a jew or a Christian or a fire worshipper>>

Tawheed al-ruboobiyyah: This is the singling out of Allâh as the only one who is capable of doing his mighty works, that is, having firm belief that Allâh is mighty and alone in creating, providing sustenance, full majesty, life giving, causing death, changing things as he wills, and the likes of this. He the Almighty says: <<Surely for him is the creation and command, blessed is Allâh, the lord of the worlds>>

The polytheists firm belief in this tawheed ruboobiyyah;

The polytheists(of makkah and today) firmly believe(d) in tawheed ruboobiyyah just as Allâh says <<And if you ask them, who created the heavens and the earth, they will say "ALLÂH">> but with this firm believe in ruboobiyyah, the prophet still waged war on them(polytheists of makjah), this firm believe of theirs on ruboobiyyah did not suffice them to save their bloods, their properties nor is it sufficient if you want to gain paradise, so if you want to gain patadise, you have to single out Allâh in worshipping him, you have to worship him alone, and this act is called "tawheed al-uloohiyyah", the polytheists dont believe in this part of tawheed.

That is why we say the tableegis are in error, their da'wah is only based on, "Allâh created this, he created that, he gave life, and so on", All this is tawheed ruboobiyyah, the same ruboobiyyah the polytheist believe on, tell the tableegis to talk on uloohiyyah, they never ever do this, they don't want ikhtilaaf(disagreements), ofcourse, no one will argue if i say God created earth or the likes, but if I say, don't hang charm on your roof for "protection", I might even get slapped for saying that to a person who so much depend on that charm. Now we've read that, the tawheed that can grant you jannah is uloohiyyah, so we talk on uloohiyyah next.

To be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tawheed al-uloohiyyah: This the the worshipping of Allâh alone, without associating partners with him, making supplications to him alone, fearing him alone, having hope on him alone, loving him alone, observing salaah for him alone, going for hajj, and other acts of worship. once any act of worship you do wasnt done for the sake of Allâh, then by Allâh you've commited shirk, for instance, you want to give alms to the poor, but that alms you gave was just to show off, so people will praise you, then you didnt do that for Allâh and we can say yoy don't believe in uloohiyyah, uloohiyyah that will admit you into Paradise...

The wisdom in creating jinn and mankind :

The wisdom behind the creation of jinn and mankind is to worship Allâh alone without worshipping anyone else(in any of the things i mentioned above), Allâh says: <<And I have not created jinn and mankind except for them to worship(me)>>

Importance of tawheed al-uloohiyyah;

1.) It was because of it, jinn and mankind was created(as we've shown).

2.) This particular tawheed is the criterion used in distinguishing the monotheists and the polytheists.

3.) because of it, we will be rewarded in this life and the hereafter.

4.) because of it messengers were raised, and books revealed, just as Allâh says<< and we did not send any messenger before you (oh Muhammad) except it was reaveled to him that there is no deity worthy of worship except "I"(Allâh), so worship me>>.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
salâm aleikom..
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by adejaresalami1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mosha Allah....many muslim today dont even under the concept of the religion which they practice

Well its a sign of the last hour.
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran.

I was literally thinking about this yesterday.
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
snapscore:
Jazakallahu Khyran.
I was literally thinking about this yesterday.
ukhtii or Ummu Fulan...pls who's dis new guy?!
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

ukhtii or Ummu Fulan...pls who's dis new guy?!

I am still ukhtii. Which new guy?
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2017
snapscore:

I am still ukhtii. Which new guy?

This Op na, AbdelKabir? Is it our normal KB?

BTW, Umm something is sunnaah whether one has a child or not, ukhtii is not sunnah!!

Use ur KUNYA today!!!!!

Lol
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

BTW, Umm something is sunnaah whether one has a child or not, ukhtii is not sunnah!!

Use ur KUNYA today!!!!!

Lol

Ohh Kunya, I thought you thought I was married or something. I don't have an official kunya that people call me with. I will have to think of one

Well the OP commented on one of my previous thread as contact17. I will go find the link if I can.
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
snapscore:

Ohh Kunya, I thought you thought I was married or something. I don't have an official kunya that people call me with. I will have to think of one

Well the OP commented on one of my previous thread as contact17. I will go find the link if I can.

Oh, I see. Since our Abdulkabir no de show face again.

Me too don't have an official kunya...but it is getting official small small wif my folks... Dem no too take me seriously tho.

I use it in my Facebook tho.. Abu Sulaim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Use ur KUNYA today!!!!!

Lol
So you can adopt a kunya even without being married or have a child?

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

ofcourse!! I'm Aboo Uthaymeen BtW smiley

I love ibn uthaymeen(rahimahullâh) so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ofcourse!! I'm Aboo Uthaymeen BtW smiley

I love ibn uthaymeen(rahimahullâh) so much!
Masha'Allaah, so it means you're likely to name one of children "Uthaymeen".

Cc Lexiconkabir, Rilwayne001, considering picking a kunya? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

not likely, I will if all conditions are kept constant, in nutshell, insha Allâh smiley

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Rilwayne001: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

What is "Kunya"?
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

What is "Kunya"?
Baba Ibadan = Aboo Ibadan, Aboo Hurayrah(one who owns a cat), it's almost like a nickname. Ali(ra) was known as Aboo Turab!

2 Likes

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
Baba Ibadan = Aboo Ibadan, Aboo Hurayrah(one who owns a cat), it's almost like a nickname. Ali(ra) was known as Aboo Turab!

Hakane. So as Hausa ma Al-kunya.
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

Hakane. So as Hausa ma Al-kunya.
My own ba? Actually I'm still thinking of one, I want something not human.. You grab ba?

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Rilwayne001: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

I will like "Aboo Alfalsifa" then. (you should find the meaning wink tongue )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

Yes, there is evidence for it. Even a person who's married but no child.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I will like "Aboo Alfalsifa" then. (you should find the meaning wink tongue )
Is that Yoruba? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
My own ba? Actually I'm still thinking of one, I want something not human.. You grab ba?

grin grin nobi wetin I talk. I write 2 notify that the word "Kunya" is the same as the Hausa word Al-kunya.

You want something not human. OK let me give you one. Abu-Hamama. As for me I don't want any 4 now.

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

No. Rilwan wants to be called father of philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
This thread is about tawheed.
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

grin grin nobi wetin I talk. I write 2 notify that the word "Kunya" is the same as the Hausa word Al-kunya.

You want something not human. OK let me give you one. Abu-Hamama. As for me I don't want any 4 now.
Lol, what's the meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Demmzy15(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:
This thread is about tawheed.
I'm very sorry Akhi for derailing! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
I'm very sorry Akhi for derailing! lipsrsealed

you could contribute(w.r.t the thread) smiley
Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
Lol, what's the meaning?

The father of peageon (dove). And you should know why I choose peageon upon all birds. Which is trust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
What's the simplest definition of shirk?

giving anything that is meant for Allâh to another creature

That's is why, riyaa(showing off) is also termed shirk, prostration/bowing kneeling down are also termed shirk because these things are for Allâh alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:
What's the simplest definition of shirk?

giving anything that is meant for Allâh to another creature

That's is why, riyaa(showing off) is also termed shirk, prostration/bowing kneeling down are also termed shirk because these things are for Allâh alone.

OK. What of people being called with God's name without an attachment of the prefix "Abdul" Like in the case of Kabir?

1 Like

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

OK. What of people being called with God's name without an attachment of the prefix "Abdul" Like in the case of Kabir?

with regards to that, the answer may be divided into two;

1.) Names which are for Allâh alone such as, Ar-rahmân, of course only Allâh is the most merciful or ar-razaaq, only Allâh gives sustenance so calling people by these names and its likes is harâm

2.) Names that humans can also take as a feature such as kabeer, of course I can say "This man was a great man", I am not saying he his greater than Allâh, but he is great for perhaps what he did, so i wont be commiting shirk for saying "kabeer", imam maalik, bore maalik, right? whats maalik? "king/ruler", can't human bear this attribute of kingship? but ofcourse Allâh is the Kings of Kings like he said in a hadeeth reported to us by Abu hurayrah.

so you have to study the particular name of Allâh to see if that name of Allâh can be given to a human, before giving it to a human.

I hope i answered that well to your satisfaction?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

No, na Kanuri sad undecided

Google no dey your phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus / Only Objective Muslims Should Open This(no Fanatics Pls) / Can A Non Muslim Use The Prayer Mat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.