Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) (47289 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Uyi168: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Neenie:
*in baba Ara's voice* Adun wo lo wa laye osi yii?! So sad cry RIP
See as human being fine..

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by alhabie(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Neenie:

You're so pretty...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
thorpido:
Village people.Abasi akan.
I guess she(with the driver) was in a rush
May we never be found wanting on our day of glory.
So, coming to America is her day of glory?smh. The media has really overhyped this country as if it's heaven.
Rip to the deceased.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirJeffry:
So, coming to America is her day of glory?smh. The media has really overhyped this country as if it's heaven.
Rip to the deceased.
Not coming to America,making advancement more of.
If I go to America,I'll advance in my career and earn better pay.That's glorious to me.
It depends on individuals I guess.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
thorpido:
Not coming to America,making advancement more of.
If I go to America,I'll advance in my career and earn better pay.That's glorious to me.
It depends on individuals I guess.
You sound well mannered and intelligent. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cry
This is spiritual....

She finally picked her village people's call..

RIP

Chai that Visa and ticket money don throway like that for this recession

Nigerians fetish beliefs be like akanmu & akara. grin
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
cry
This is spiritual....

She finally picked her village people's call..

RIP

Chai that Visa and ticket money don throway like that for this recession

Nigerians and fetish beliefs be like akanmu & akara. grin
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by christabell18(f): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
it mite not b spiritual. cos it happened dat way doesnt mean it is.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by samtol4(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Forces of witchcraft at work ! Somebody will still be saying he doesn't believe witchcraft exist .I decree you shall not die sudden death in Jesus name .
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by aigbeedo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
emmayayodeji:
RIP

Oya religious people
come and start saying it was the witches that killed her
Before nko i will never believe it's natural. Never......
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Dvoice123(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
I hope you made it? That place better than the scheduled place on earth. RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by samtol4(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
christabell18:
it mite not b spiritual.
cos it happened dat way doesnt mean it is.
Nothing just happen my sister ! Why must it be today ? Why must it be her whereas other vehicles ply the same road. The spiritual determine the physical . We may say reckless driving ,ofcourse there is a spirit behind it
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Remote controlled naa ni!
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sad. RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by akigbemaru: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Died before her trip to USA!
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
SirJeffry:
Rip to the deceased.

Anyhow you see it, except you want to deceive yourself, life in America is FAR better than Life in Nigeria on a regular, except you are in that proviledged 10-15 percent in Nigeria, life go dey zig zag
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Princepoint(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017
father when our time comes to claim our victory
Don't let us down
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2017
RIP to her.

But seriously, many people don't know how to drive in this country and yet still dey form Walker for steering. I've seen a lot, sometimes I just smile, even student using pedestrian walkway will be like 3 backing an oncoming car same way as all this okada will be dragging road with car user, nothing beats the silly attitude of some okada riders without helmet riding on the fast lane . Some people drive so recklessly like they have extra life at home. Little patience of like 1min could have averted this accident. RIP to the deceased.

May we no jam in this new year o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2017
in a city where nobody observes traffic rules and people bribe to get drivers licenses when accidents happen,witches and wizards will receive the blame

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 20, 2017
It waa her time, period. I don't believe all these village things Better people in most villages than in the cities.
RIP, Lady
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by 41lady(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2017
R.I.P to her soul...
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Brushless: 3:06am On Jan 20, 2017
dingbang:
Death everywhere
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by guy1234: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2017
This threads comment is a stark reflection of this country's people and their mentality. How will we ever move forward when we can't accept responsibility for our wrongdoing and always shift the blame on village forces ?

Shey na also village forces make Sen. Akpabio cross red light go get accident for abuja? But was he sanctioned? No.

Newton's law of motion says : for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You drive stupidly, you might die. If u are lucky you escape. But one day monkey go go market e no go come back. Today was the woman's monkey market day. She might be too anxious or in a hurry. Basic line is she paid with her life for not driving safe.

TOMMOROW IT COULD BE YOU. Leave village people alone and do the right thing.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Neenie(f): 4:13am On Jan 20, 2017
alhabie:

You're so pretty...
Thanks dear.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Neenie(f): 4:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Uyi168:
See as human being fine..
Merci

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2017
when will witches and wizards in Duara will remember dullard buhari ?
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2017
She self na mumu. If she would have given me that money to invest
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Neenie:
is dah u on d d.p... mehn dah nose ring kills it on U cool
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2017
thorpido:
Village people.Abasi akan.
I guess she(with the driver) was in a rush
May we never be found wanting on our day of glory.

Amen sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.