Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) (47287 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) / Taxify Driver Insults Lady After She Canceled Her Trip Because Of His Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Village people
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 20, 2017
I have always advised the need to be discrete over your travel plans especially when you leave around frustrated and envious people.

The prudent thing to do would have been to announced that she traveled after returning back form the US.

The Village committee will no doubt be very happy with the news.

Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2017
greatnaija01:
well LIFE IS SPIRITUAL
I hope she made peace with her maker before crossing over

That is the main thing ooooo.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by adizgal(f): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Wow
May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017
aigbeedo:
Before nko i will never believe it's natural. Never......
typical African mentality
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Bahddo(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2017
I'm disappointed at the comments here. We are a backward race that never take responsibility for the consequences of our action/inaction. It's always witches from the village.

A reckless driver doesn't need witchcraft to get himself and others killed. It's our collective duty to make our roads safer.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Adaezemum(f): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2017
thorpido:
Village people.Abasi akan. I guess she(with the driver) was in a rush May we never be found wanting on our day of glory.
AMEN
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Neenie(f): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
dejavubobo1:

is dah u on d d.p... mehn dah nose ring kills it on U cool
Yes and thank you.
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Neenie:
Yes and thank you.
shay we can be friends undecided
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by Neenie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
dejavubobo1:

shay we can be friends undecided
No tongue
Re: Lady Dies In Auto Crash, Hours To Her Trip To The U.S (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Neenie:
No tongue
lol... I should be begging U abi? is dah wat u want. jus friendship oo, U are doing like niki, issorai. mail me wen u change ur mind cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes / IRS Airline Plane Crash-Lands In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.