Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

The MMM Solution! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The MMM Solution! (522 Views)

Make Money On Sport Betting The MMM Way,,guaranteed!! / It SEEMS The Mmm Suspension Have Been Reversed / What Nigerians Don't Know About The MMM Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The MMM Solution! by Carsonv(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have watched the threads about MMM come and it's really heartbreaking to see that a lot of people are going to lose substantial amount of money.

I have had my time of "Shey I told you" and I just wanted to finally lend a hand(or in this case an opinion).

First anyone who ever invested in MMM knew in their hearts that the system was unsustainable and would crash but no one thought it would come this fast. I never thought so too...but for whatever reason, it has. And we need to find a solution.

WHAT THE SOLUTION IS NOT!
Now I see a lot of people screaming MMM give me back my money. That's not a solution. MMM doesn't have your money...at least not all of it.
They(and their guiders) only have 10% of it. But the bulk of it is with fellow Nigerians who participated in the scheme.

So the solution is...
Let everyone bring back the money they got from the scheme and 're-invest'. Then the system will come back to life. This is the most practical and more tenable solution. Everyone bring back the money you took from the system so it can keep rotating and rotating and rotating.
But unfortunately most of you have used it for one frivolity or the other. And kudos to the few that actually used the money for anything meaningful.
But those monies are needed now,so if you truly want MMM back, then bring back the money into the pool.

OR

You go on a mass propagation and marketing, just like the way you all did when it started. Some people had to go into churches to get people to part with their moneys. Get new people to join MMM...and as the system works, those new monies will be used to offset your debts.

Where did all that marketing skills go to? To be honest, I never saw more unity than in the drive to propagate MMM.

That fire is needed now more than ever!

But as the remaining 167 million Nigerians are not ready to 'invest'...MMM Nigeria can expand to neighboring countries.

But sitting in your room, holding your money tightly close to you, and whining about some concerned Nigerian making a post about MMM will not bring the system back to life.

But on a second thought, do you want the system back to life, or do you just want your monies back?
Honestly, I think it's time for a reality check! The system is and has always been unsustainable...the death of it was inevitable.
So if it has suddenly shown the signs of death...I'd really advise we quit flogging the dead horse.

And cut our losses!

The resurrection of MMM again in Nigeria will be more disastrous!

#dropsMic

1 Like

Re: The MMM Solution! by saydfact(m): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

A Genuine Platform From Russia To Help Nigerians Benefit / Seriously Gonna Pay You. Dont Say You Weren't Told. / See How You Can Turn Your 0.001 Btc To Great Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.