Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) (6276 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by pennytrate: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2017
♣ • → they have said it all angry °°
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:52am On Jan 20, 2017
Muchloadedcom:
Cc seun

Cc lasticalla

When you were doing it RAW.., Did you call Seun and Lalasticlala for a Foursome
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:21am On Jan 20, 2017
@ Op, If it is so easy to fool this rich guy it is obvious that she has been sexing him also, maybe it really is the other guy's baby.

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2017
People still have unprotected sex when they are no where ready for marriage.

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by iraborosasu: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:

Secondly...u guys are too young to involve in an unprotected sex,what were u guys expecting after it?...headies award?

This Just made my morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by irynterri(f): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2017
I'm sorry to say but your girl is a young devil,how can u give a man a baby that is not his to cater and call his own and she won't feel guilty, the comments here supporting her makes me want to puke, how did our generation lose our humanity ?;unless she is lying to you and the baby is not yours and she is lying to you because I'm not sure a pregnancy test can detect a week old foetus it normally has to be above two weeks before it can be detected and she needs to do a scan to know the exact age of the foetus and I'm not sure scan can detect something that small, i will advise u to involve your mum, do not give another man your baby if it is yours; leave that girl and face your future you are too young for this shit, that babe will do you no good

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
mmm has tot me a lot of things!

well at this point, u should ph your gf+ unborn baby

then when you're rich you can go for a dna then you gh.. before then believe your marvon go don rise well well. once u gh, mehn freeze your account by marrying her
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Vickygirk(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
farmerVic:
Firstly I think she is cheating on you which calls for discontinuation or evaluation of the relationship. U can't take care of a baby bro. That thing is very expensive.
I think u should chat about the issue on phone with her....then save the chat on SkyDrive or sth..call her face to face for a discussion on the issue which you will video, get her to accept its ur baby....save it on SkyDrive again
then relax...,I sense God is about to bless u OP..,,
if you are a good guy you will confess ur situation soonest and with the help of the video make a case for urself bfor the DNA test.
if u are an average good guy u will wait till u are comfy then come for ur baby with the help of the SkyDrive.
if u are bad u will use the skyydrive evidence to extort money from her since she is planning to marry a rich nigga
whichever u choose...goodluck

this ur crooked reasoning sha...
so cruel..
God punish op if he does that and the girl opens up to the rich nigga before his blackmail starts rolling out..
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by CDCEO001: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2017
You have time to plan and money to get ALS and some pills, but you never heard of something called condom.
Am sure you know what could happend when you have unprotected sex.
21 is an adult.
Even the girl can kill, if she will have the heart to lie to someone that her pregnancy is from him.
Why would you even reason it?
You've done it, manup and take the reponsibility. But i won't trust the girl oooo, she probably been sleeping with other men.
You guys should have focused in your studies, not focuse in sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by refiner(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
iraborosasu:

This Just made my morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur dp made my morning... wink
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by DeLioncourt: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Muchloadedcom:
Hello Everyone,

I had Unprotected Sex with my Girlfriend Two weeks Ago Though i gave her Andrew liver salt + some pills immediately...

This night she called me she's pregnant(1 week 4days plus) that she cant Abort it.. i was so scared and So Afraid i nearly Fainted

.. she told me not to worry because she will give the pregnancy to another man!!!! I was like why she said She knows i cant Carter for the baby am still a student and She dont want to spoil my Future .. that the rich man Can marry her and sponser the baby...

I need your help everyone.. this is my first Unborn baby she wants to falsefully give a rich guy Unknowlingy... but am still young am just 21yrs 300level student and she is 19yrs 100level student.. she is very beautiful that Any man will do anything for her beauty.... But her parents knows me very well as their daughter Boyfriend..

She cried on phone that she really loves me but Am still very Young and Dont have Enough money for myself talkless of the baby... That i have two decisions to make Either i Accept the baby and face Humilation and Reccession+ Depression+ Become a School drop out or Allow her give the pregnancy to another Rich man Falsefully.......

What should i do now?? i told her i will call her 2moro for the final decission..

I need your suggestion for me not to Take a decision that would ruin my life!!! I dont want my child to grow up and Hate me

Save A brother Urgent Advice needed!!!!!!

hmm...ma nigga... that pregnancy is prolly not yours.
where did she find the so-called rich guy? abi she opened a thread on nairaland?

At one week, it's practically impossible to detect a pregnancy...I don't know how she detected her own..
So, you should find out if she had been with this fella all along...

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Vickygirk:

so cruel..
God punish op if he does that and the girl opens up to the rich nigga before his blackmail starts rolling out..

The blackmail part is unnecessary. But i feel she's cheating too.
If you know anything about pregnancies, you'd know that she can't detect one at 1 week.
OP should take her a test and determine how old the pregnancy really is.

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2017
irynterri:
I'm sorry to say but your girl is a young devil,how can u give a man a baby that is not his to cater and call his own and she won't feel guilty, the comments here supporting her makes me want to puke, how did our generation lose our humanity ?;unless she is lying to you and the baby is not yours and she is lying to you because I'm not sure a pregnancy test can detect a week old foetus it normally has to be above two weeks before it can be detected and she needs to do a scan to know the exact age of the foetus and I'm not sure scan can detect something that small, i will advise u to involve your mum, do not give another man your baby if it is yours; leave that girl and face your future you are too young for this shit, that babe will do you no good

thank you for this. at least one person can still think straight.

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by DeLioncourt: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Michellla:
sounds like the other guy is the real father of the baby..
And i think she was pregnant already before you both had unprotected sex

i even think that's why they had condom-less sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Inricash(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2017
That's not your pregnancy at all...

That's a professional opinion...

You can go ask another professional to confirm

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Inricash(m): 11:25am On Jan 20, 2017
CDCEO001:
You have time to plan and money to get ALS and some pills, but you never heard of something called condom.
Am sure you know what could happend when you have unprotected sex.
21 is an adult.
Even the girl can kill, if she will have the heart to lie to someone that her pregnancy is from him.
Why would you even reason it?
You've done it, manup and take the reponsibility. But i won't trust the girl oooo, she probably been sleeping with other men.
You guys should have focused in your studies, not focuse in sex.
That's not his pregnancy.. @1week...nah

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by iraborosasu: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:

Ur dp made my morning... wink

Awwwwwwwn kiss

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Muchloadedcom(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Inricash:
That's not his pregnancy.. @1week...nah
Are you sure about this??
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:
Firstly...I'm happy she never gave abortion a second thought...I'm strongly against it!

Secondly...u guys are too young to involve in an unprotected sex,what were u guys expecting after it?...headies award?

Thirdly...allow her do her wish or else u wanna marry her then advice her against it...do u know the shame of carrying a baby when u ain't married yet?...

Lastly...Go and ask for an advice from your parents...

Good luck!

I guess u're a Catholic (anti-abortionist)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
U don't have money but u are much loaded with cum. U are rich bro grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Be happy and never worry.... Your son would return to you when he grows up....
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by farmerVic(m): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Vickygirk:

so cruel..
lol the blackmail will still work
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by popefuse(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Muchloadedcom:

Am just 21yrs 300level Student And The girl is 19yrs and A student... So i should still marry her... I dont Even have upto 100k in my Account
banana is sweet to chop but if u belleful na wahala e dey cus
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by popefuse(m): 7:40am On Jan 21, 2017
See guy a lady can neva notice a pregnancy 1 week not until 4weeks or more. Wise up the belle no be urs oooo. Girs are smart in tha kain thingooooo.go tell ur mom about the issue
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by bollify(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
What if she is just testing you?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by enniewest(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
You need take a deep breath and really think about this.

1)can you really carter for a child now?

2)can you stomach the thought of having someone else raise your child?

3) How come she already has someone she wants to give your child to?

4) Do you have parents?
If the answer to question 4 is yes ,then you might as well discuss it with them ,you never can tell they might be willing to raise the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Airtimex(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=Muchloadedcom post=52958441]

I might consider this... but its risky[/
quote]

My dear stop disturbing yourself.the child is all yours in 20years coming
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Youngpo413: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
Firstly...I'm happy she never gave abortion a second thought...I'm strongly against it!

Thirdly...allow her do her wish or else u wanna marry her then advice her against it...do u know the shame of carrying a baby when u ain't married yet?...

Lastly...Go and ask for an advice from your parents...

Good luck! undecided
all these won't happen if ladies will learn to close their legs till the wedding night, I don't think it's a big deal.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Inricash(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Muchloadedcom:

Are you sure about this??
100%
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by luscioustrish(f): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
The pregnancy isn't yours,count your blessings and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2017
khiaa:
@ Op, If it is so easy to fool this rich guy it is obvious that she has been sexing him also, maybe it really is the other guy's baby.

I totally agree wit u. that's y she cried on d phone. have a girlfriend, and she's ready to go any mile wit me. very supportive when I'm broke. so I believe d child isn't for op sef....
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) by GeniusDavid(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Two things. 1- She ain't pregnant for you. 2- She's cheating and she used the perfect cover.

The Vibrator That Guarantees Orgasm / See How Crowd Disgraced A Lady Who Stepped Out Wearing Trouser Showing Her P@nt( / Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna