Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? (11453 Views)

REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! / Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

I have replied 3times, it keeps bouncing back to me. I will keep trying.

Okay..just send any of your preferred means of contact to the mail in my signature.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Okay..just send any of your preferred means of contact to the mail in my signature.
Okay.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jeromejnr:

Hmmm, Am told the email in your signature is invalid. Is that possible? How does an email became invalid?
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Hmmm, Am told the email in your signature is invalid. Is that possible? How does an email became invalid?

Lol..wao.

Just sent you a mail tho.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it right or wrong for a Christian to forward a chain letter?

Suggested answers:

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-chain-letters.html
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
lionlamb020:

There's no law against it now... But discretion is Paramount.. Some people will send confused messages and expect you to spread the confusion.. But God is not an author of confusion

Good job. wink
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Muafrika2:

I find them a bit stupid. And mostly annoying.

Don't you find any worth sharing? Isn't it good to share? cheesy
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
cheesy

Like this post and get a brand new car in 12 hours. Ignore and lipsrsealed

Op, is this what you meant? grin

Including that, yes.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by engineerboat(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
1. God will not force his miracle on people.

I find it disturbing when somebody send a mesaage saying refusal to send it mean.........

I just ignore, if its a group i warned the person not to repeat such again in the group.

Some will even gather disjointed message and at the end want you to continue to spread galse message about.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
poksmahn:
If you know it's worth sharing, please forward it. If it's a boat load of crap, delete it. If it comes with all those things like bad luck for seven years, the block the sender
Hahahahahaha, me na warn i dey warn the sender. What nonsense? Very unchristian stuff. How did that even start.
They will post a horrible accident scene or a sick Child and ask you to type amen. what??
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by analice107: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus is fictional, Yahweh is fake; The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the one true God

forward this to 20 of your contacts or mount Everest would leave Nepal and crush you wherever you are; Mr Idongesit thought this was a joke till he got killed by Mount Everest, his family, friends and neighbours died from that too; this is serious, save your family by sending this
Yeah, something like this, coming from a depressed demon possessed.
Re: How Should A Christian Respond To Chain Letters? by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Don't you find any worth sharing? Isn't it good to share? cheesy
I only share when they don't contain phrased like:

- type Amen
- send to 10 people or ELSE

I don't like manipulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.