Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! (1302 Views)

Why TB Joshua And Other Men Of God Died / Why TB Joshua May Never Hold A Crusade In Nigeria / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by tinajohn: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XfrjTga-mU

Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua has gained a reputation for silence in the face of accusation, controversy and criticism – but what’s the rationale behind his muted response?

According to a sermon preached at The SCOAN on Sunday 9th February 2020, the cleric’s mature silence stems from understanding “the test of time” will ultimately reveal one’s genuineness.

“Real products last while fake products fade,” explained Chris – one of the evangelists at The SCOAN from UK – in his message titled, ‘Finding Truth In A Fake Generation’.

He decried the ‘fake generation’ we live in nowadays, explaining that “the days of accepting what you see or hear at face value are gone” and “appearance can be deceptive”.

“What are you doing now that is not real and seems to prosper? One day, it will leave you at the time you need it most,” he somberly stated, explaining that everyone would face a “test of legitimacy” one day.

“There is nothing one can do to the end without Jesus, for He is the Beginning and the End,”he counselled, stressing that the end of a race – not the start or midway point – determines its winner.

The SCOAN Evangelist called on congregants to reflect on their lives, pinpointing examples in marriage, politics and church to emphasize his assertions.

“The reason for many marriages is outward looks – money, fame, appearance. If something tampers with any of these reasons, the marriage would have nothing to rest on,” he stated, adding that young people should not be rushed into marriage because of societal pressure.

“It’s not the right person that brings the right time; it’s the right time that brings the right person,” he explained.

He then recounted a shocking story of a pastor belonging to a prominent Nigerian church who was sacked from his post after sharing a testimony at TB Joshua’s church.

The pastor in question told the pastoral committee who enforced his resignation that members of their church were regularly seen at The SCOAN for prayers and he had even seen his senior pastor watching Emmanuel TV, despite him once warning members against it.

“Stop fighting the truth because truth does not lose the battle; God does not lose battles,”The SCOAN evangelist concluded.

SOURCE - https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2020/02/15/revealed-why-tb-joshua-doesnt-respond-to-critics/

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by iyapont: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wow! powerful message

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by mymadam(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
iyapont:
Wow! powerful message

I totally agree smiley

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by gw4s: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
I respect TB Joshua because he doesn't engage in petty issues but stays focused on his godly assignment and allows the results to speak for themselves...

"Nothing makes us better than our enemies when we respond to them."
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by jej3013(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
God bless prophet TB Joshua
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by aremuforlife(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
The simplicity in the man in synagogue has proof his calling.
You don't need to respond to every critics, sometimes silence don't mean consent.
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by tinajohn: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
It reminded me of a message I once watched on Emmanuel TV - "Be patient for the future because your future will answer your critics."
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by aremuforlife(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
[/quote][quote author=tinajohn post=86682937]It reminded me of a message I once watched on Emmanuel TV - "Be patient for the future because your future will answer your critics."
"Your future will answer your critics" that is a very powerful message

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by obi4eze(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
That doesn't stop him from being a false prophet undecided
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by aremuforlife(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
obi4eze:
That doesn't stop him from being a false prophet undecided
[quote][/quote]can you proof that?
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by andyanders: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2020
gw4s:
I respect TB Joshua because he doesn't engage in petty issues but stays focused on his godly assignment and allows the results to speak for themselves...

"Nothing makes us better than our enemies when we respond to them."
Exactly on point. Prophet T. B. Joshua will EVER stand the taste of time. He is a true prophet.
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by blexxonmak(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
I LOVE TBJ!
Re: REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! by Temotala: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Anything that is real will stand the test of time!

(1) (Reply)

Suffering From Demonic attack I can't Sleep Sometimes( Help) / Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside / The National Youth Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.