Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? (543 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
It seems my crush is deceiving me. We are chatting this afternoon and I think she just lied... May be she is calling me her 'Ex' when we are not yet into any relationship. check this out... and tell me if there is truly a post called 'Chairman of Choir' or its just lies...

Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Prime1(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2017
You' r just giving yourself headache over nothing

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Interesting
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2017
whats your point exactly undecided
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2017
L0velyn:
whats your point exactly undecided
Can you please review the post
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by giftedheart1(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2017
tell me which title no Dey this country? just apply with ur cash... watch out for the office of the first son of the president
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by babyfaceafrica: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Lol.....just bone the bae
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43am On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by iamDaisy(f): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2017
Chairlady of choir here kikikikiki
Re: Please Guys!! Is There Any Post Like Chairman Of Choir?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 20, 2017
just continue ur parole and ignore dat one

(1) (Reply)

Between Chloe, Gigi And Ruby / To All The Single Lady Out There, Happy Valentine / Say No To Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.