Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies (55073 Views)

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
kaboninc:

Lol.

In other homes the girl child is taught to just be something else. Also, I've personally seen a home where the mother groomed the boy child to be something else. And today, the eldest son almost slapped the mother.

I've seen a home where there was a police case, the police was going to lock the mother up in a cell and the son was like let them go ahead.. .and this is someone who can comfortably bail the mom.

I have seen a home where the mother encouraged her daughters to take on prostitution.

These are not hearsay.. .i personally witnessed it.

So it goes both ways.

We might claim this is an anonymous forum but what we do, say here is a reflection of who we truly are. It's a reflection of our thoughts and reasoning.

To me, engaging in unnecessary arguments and insults is just a waste of time. Am looking for something productive.
productive?,on nl? Hehehehe,make i nor just talk ,if you don't have the strength then leave it for people who do, me I won't be easily bullied, too dugged for that grin,except I am too tired

Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by kaboninc(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
2dugged:
productive?,on nl? Hehehehe,make i nor just talk ,if you don't have the strength then leave it for people who do, me I won't be easily bullied, too dugged for that grin

Ah ah.. ..

There are so many productive things one can find on NL. You just have to stay focused so as not to be distracted. I've done politics on this forum na...way back but all are just nothing.

Take your time to scout through the forum. Avoid all these unnecessary time wasters and you'll be amazed with the quantum of information at your disposal
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
kaboninc:

Ah ah.. ..

There are so many productive things one can find on NL. You just have to stay focused so as not to be distracted. I've done politics on this forum na...way back but all are just nothing.

Take your time to scout through the forum. Avoid all these unnecessary time wasters and you'll be amazed with the quantum of information at your disposal
I know why I opened a nl account, and besides there is no way one will not get picked on,so i am not bordered, thanks by the way
Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by kaboninc(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2017
2dugged:
I know why I opened a nl account, and besides there is no way one will not get picked on,so i am not bordered, thanks by the way
Have a nice day

You're welcome!

Enjoy the rest of your day too! smiley smiley
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by CDCEO001: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

Your grandfather of great-grandfather marry more than one wife i guess they are useless too.
You can't compare now and then!
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by APCmyheart(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
CDCEO001:

You can't compare now and then!

What's the different between now and then? Who suddenly make that law and under which constitution?

Please don't take me to bible said this and that oooo..

Beside he is a Muslim and his religion like wise mine permit it..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by CDCEO001: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

What's the different between now and then? Who suddenly make that law and under which constitution?

Please don't take me to bible said this and that oooo..

Beside he is a Muslim and his religion like wise mine permit it..
Is not about law or constitution, is about civilization.
Of course there are still some men that married more than one wife in my town, but is not much these days like back in the days of our fathers, but theirs wasn't a religion thing.

I know a muslim that has 2 wives and still have sex with his female customers daily in the shop we share together. This man pray like hundred time a day but he must have sex with a woman customer that comes in the shop, i don't know if he uses charm, no joke!.
So even hundred wives won't do for MOST of them, they even marry 12yrs olds and even younger, i guess your muslim permits that too.
Just saying...

What is it that the new wife have that the old wife doesn't have? Na their headache shaa!
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by APCmyheart(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2017
CDCEO001:

Is not about law or constitution, is about civilization.
Of course there are still some men that married more than one wife in my town, but is not much these days like back in the days of our fathers, but theirs wasn't a religion thing.

I know a muslim that has 2 wives and still have sex with his female customers daily in the shop we share together. This man pray like hundred time a day but he must have sex with a woman customer that comes in the shop, i don't know if he uses charm, no joke!.
So even hundred wives won't do for MOST of them, they even marry 12yrs olds and even younger, i guess your muslim permits that too.
Just saying...

What is it that the new wife have that the old wife doesn't have? Na their headache shaa!

Sorry I am a Muslim and i have just one wive, If i have the money to take care of 2 and feel comfortable i will i will and no constitution will stop me from doing that i mean not even any fucking person..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.