Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies (55069 Views)

Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
stow it Toks undecided no woman wants to share her man
it is the brain washing of religion that has them agreeing. Surely you know this
lielbree:

Are you a woman? Who are you to suggest we are OK with sharing?

Facts don't lie...90% of ladies are attracted to men who are already taken and a lady would rather want to be with a man other women want rather than be with a man who wants to her to be his numero uno...

Disagree if you want..your choice but as i wrote...FACTS DON'T LIE...nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Amajerry83(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Are they sisters?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by palsenator(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
martineverest:
ur grandfather married many wives...i guess he was a muslim

u and ur brodas are married and still sample younger women.....i guess thats part of christianity

some stupid and childish nigerians will be claiming their religion is supreme,where as they dont practice what their religion preaches

hypocrites everywhere
Am always available for daft like you. It is another thing for religion to teach something and another to obey. Christianity teaches one man ,one woman and it is left for the believers to obey, failure which is a sin. Don't condemn those Christians that sleep with another women because our precious Bible has told us the consequences. Thank you. And for your religion that allow several wives, u didn't stop there because you can go low to pedophilic relationship. You should be ashamed of that man who led you and still slept with a kid.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Amajerry83(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari na tourist.
goingape1:
lol
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2017
martineverest:
typical african man

i really think its better to marry two women than marry one and be sleeping around
I knew this would come from a man! Is one not enough for you men?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Facts don't lie...90% of ladies are attracted to men who are already taken and a lady would rather want to be with a man other women want rather than be with a man who wants to her to be his numero uno...

Disagree if you want..your choice but as i wrote...FACTS DON'T LIE...nuff said.
And from yer hand the books of facts on the minds and lifestyles women was authored? undecided
excuse me,I didn't know who I was talkin' to undecided
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Sexytemi:

And you think the younger wife will just stay quiet?
hehehehe, na dem come know na, as for me,I would rather leave than share my husband that's how stingy I am grin
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by xty50(f): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
As a woman; how do you feel; knowing you officially share your husband's dīck with another woman?

I need a woman to answer me sincerely #noabuse
i swear its suicidal,i can recall even with d thought of my ex with another woman,(knowing dey fvck) makes me to think suicide.my type cannot even try this .
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by owoademola: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2017
zico530:
Na dem na; Muslims with their doctrine. You never sit down well but dey display your frivolity. May God help the Gambia.
The idiosyncrasy in your head has lost control, when Ghana President did the same who accused him of been a christian..... Hypocrite.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by walexix(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
You can imagine your stupidity
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by AnanseK(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2017
VellyG:
How do this women enjoy sharing one dick I baffles me. But that religion sha they support many tins undecided

Another hypocrite.when Pastors are sharing their dicks left right and center in another religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Toks2008(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, na dem come know na, as for me,I would rather leave than share my husband that's how stingy I am grin

Its amazing how funny many ladies can be..it takes maturity to understand that leaving your husband for another lady to take over is the dumbest thing any lady can do.Apparently teh side chic knows he is with you and her aim is for you to leave so that she can come in and men are generally weak when it comes to the issue of women..the other lady will do him so well that he will forget you ever exist even if he sincerely desires you.

If you leave him what is the assurance that the next guy wont do worse?

As long as your husband still wants and loves you deeply i will advice wives of a cheating hubby to carry their cross and face their life cos leaving an adulterous man who still wants you is not an antidote cos i can bet you that 8 out of every 10 men will cheat on their wives but it is only those who get caught bears the grudge. Stay with your hubby and dont hinge your marital happiness on his fidelity but if you are one of teh very few who will never catch your hubby cheating on you or one that ends up with a faithful man then congrats to you.

There are better things in life than looking for a faithful husband upandan. Work on yourself...be a good wife and watch him grow old with you regardless of any side dish.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2017
This is the height of irresponsibility embarassed
Having two wives for the office of the first lady shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by veekid(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
xty50:
i swear its suicidal,i can recall even with d thought of my ex with another woman,(knowing dey fvck) makes me to think suicide.my type cannot even try this .

Mehn! !!! grin grin grin your ex? That's creepy
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by murtalaa(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:
As a woman; how do you feel; knowing you officially share your husband's dīck with another woman?

although am not woman, I guess it's a better than to unofficially share your man with another woman.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Odingo1: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Are Gambian Women Fair in Completion shocked
Yes,Fula tribe in Gambia are very fair in completion. Mandinkas,Jola,sarahule,majango are mostly black and some have fair chocolate color.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by ALAYORMII: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2017
alfa2016:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4762585_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4762576_sane_jpeg911b62cbce606c976fb34249ebd68ded

Pictured below is newly sworn in Gambian President Adams Barrow and his two First Ladies.

Is it me or the wives look alike, but one is fair and the other isn't?

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/newly-sworn-in-president-of-gambia-adamma-barrow-and-his-two-first-ladies/

Is it just Mii or is that guy in the first pix looking at their nyansh??
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2017
where are doze trolls saying he is not gonna make it cuz he is a BONAFIDE GUNNERUP GUNNERS...#COYG###
alfa2016:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4762585_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b

Pictured below is newly sworn in Gambian President Adams Barrow and his two First Ladies.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/newly-sworn-in-president-of-gambia-adamma-barrow-and-his-two-first-ladies/

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Mrbigman1(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Shey dey will do 3some?
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by yedidiah(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2017
I doubt if Barrow would be any better than Jammeh.

Gambians are just glad to have a change of leadership as is the case with other Africa Nations with long ruling leaders.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by hardon1(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
who would he pick to be firt lady now, as a nation cannot have 2 first ladies
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

Women re already used to it. Whether or not he marries more than one,most men cheat outside marriage.
Like somebdy already posted, better to marry her than going about.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Bimpe29: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
I wish them successful tenure as they hold sway.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Its amazing how funny many ladies can be..it takes maturity to understand that leaving your husband for another lady to take over is the dumbest thing any lady can do.Apparently teh side chic knows he is with you and her aim is for you to leave so that she can come in and men are generally weak when it comes to the issue of women..the other lady will do him so well that he will forget you ever exist even if he sincerely desires you.

If you leave him what is the assurance that the next guy wont do worse?

As long as your husband still wants and loves you deeply i will advice wives of a cheating hubby to carry their cross and face their life cos leaving an adulterous man who still wants you is not an antidote cos i can bet you that 8 out of every 10 men will cheat on their wives but it is only those who get caught bears the grudge. Stay with your hubby and dont hinge your marital happiness on his fidelity but if you are one of teh very few who will never catch your hubby cheating on you or one that ends up with a faithful man then congrats to you.

There are better things in life than looking for a faithful husband upandan. Work on yourself...be a good wife and watch him grow old with you regardless of any side dish.
I thought I warned you to stay off my mentions before you this boy?, who are you calling dumb?, do you have sense at all or is your brain paining you?, and how does a person's personal decision affect your life?, see this one o, if I decide to leave, is it your leaving?, or maybe you have not heard of women who got infected by their husbands or you are just feigning ignorance, well let me educate you about the real world out there, men go outside, get diseases and hide to treat themselves without alerting their wives, don't hide in your myopic corner and type trash, go out there and see things for yourself, those who work in the health sector will tell you things they see every day, it's people like you that form the bulk of society that encourage women to take all sort of rubbish all in the name of marriage,carry your big head go one side make i see road jor
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Toks2008(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
2dugged:

Who are you please?

I dont keep names in my head especially on a faceless forum...i read comments and i respond when necesary so please i urge you to take your frustrations somewhere else..you must think you are so relevant or special for me to remember..smh!

If you don't want to be mentioned on an interactive forum then don't make comment...Common sense.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by davidif: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
alfa2016:

They look like mother and daughter to me.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by ayibatari17: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

Is better to be legally and openly married than to be a hidden adulterous. Our Creator, who is the author of all manuals knows that some men needs more than one. But you fools are denying it, you prefer to cheat on your wife. The problem is, most of you are even ignorant of your own religion. Jews have altered your original book, that's why no single individual in the whole word has memorize the whole bible, this is because, the original and true version was revealed to mankind in Hebrew and they have interpret it in such a way to confuse you. Have you ever asked yourself where you got that name Christianity? You guys are serving Anti-christ, that's why you are no more a threat to them. The only non-adulterated religion of the book left apart from their own (Jewdism) is Islam, hence making it a serious threat to their Illuminati/zionism. Be honest and sincere, how many girls have you slept with out of wedlock? and How many married Xtians men you know are cheating on their wife's? Did your religion allows or permit that? Dude you have been brainwashed. So please understand your own religion first before condemning other people's religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nowenuse: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
AnanseK:

Another hypocrite.when Pastors are sharing their dicks left right and center in another religion.

What stupidity. Are there no imams or Alhajis with 4 wives who still sleep around? The new testament of the bible is the standard for christians and not the pastor's lives. Cos pastors are humans too who may be prone to error.
Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by CuteTj(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Proffdada:
He has a wife that's dark-skinned like Michael Jackson and has a wife that is light-skinned like Michael Jackson grin
Kanye West's - Slow Jamz featuring.Jamie Foxx & Twista

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by jaafree: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
veekid:

. Atleast she is only sharing with max of 3 in this case. In yur own case is thousands who knows

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by Nowenuse: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayibatari17:

Is better to be legally and openly married than to be a hidden adulterous. Our Creator, who is the author of all manuals knows that some men needs more than one. But you fools are denying it, you prefer to cheat on your wife. The problem is, most of you are even ignorant of your own religion. Jews have altered your original book, that's why no single individual in the whole word has memorize the whole bible, this is because, the original and true version was revealed to mankind in Hebrew and they have interpret it in such a way to confuse you. Have you ever asked yourself where you got that name Christianity? You guys are serving Anti-christ, that's why you are no more a threat to them. The only non-adulterated religion of the book left apart from their own (Jewdism) is Islam, hence making it a serious threat to their Illuminati/zionism. Be honest and sincere, how many girls have you slept with out of wedlock? and How many married Xtians men you know are cheating on their wife's? Did your religion allows or permit that? Dude you have been brainwashed. So please understand your own religion first before condemning other people's religion.

The way these muslims think and talk irritate me so much i swear.
Has marrying 4 wives stopped all your alhajis from chasing and sleeping with young girls? even infidel girls? Has it stopped them from divorcing the older ones among the 4 to marry younger ones? What nonsense religion and u have the right to call it the unadulterated religion. Trash.
Go to the north and see the way women are divorced and remarried every second, changing and exchanging them like clothes which we wear and take off whenever we please. And yet it does not stop fornication, rape and adultery among them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies by pekk: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
These three may be more trouble for Gambia ( #2 first ladies) ha,
Can their wishes be equal! Non sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.