Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,335 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures (306810 Views)

Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture) / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by greateliso(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
back2back:

useless Military,

where are they to protect the NIGERIANS just killed in Bakasi by Cameroun Army??

WHERE ARE U FROM? your pronouncement are uncouth.

WELL AS FOR ME
I LOVE NIGERIA 4 LIFE!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Chongaiman: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
tongue Yeah, the Nigerian Military is useless especially when its meagre achievements are compared to the the GLOWING ACHIEVEMENTS of NEPA PHCN, State Water Corporations, NNPC, Health sector, Banking sector, Education sector and the Political elite among many others since independence. tongue
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Mariory(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2009
sandee575:

For example is the Chinook helicopter (with twin propellers) depicted as belonging to Nigerian Airforce, whereas
it has never featured in their aircraft fleet. I can point to others if you are interested in bursting this military propaganda.

Could you then explain what the Nigerian flag and Nigerian Airforce number is doing on the Chinook?

[img]http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=117748&d=1142687817[/img]
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Ejike3: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2009
Don't mind mccloud224, df2006, Czarskit, edniroya01 and their likes that displayed ignorace. They cannot even distingush between dane gun and AK47, don't know the capabilities of those military hardware. Is it only AK47 that you can identify on those pictures. do you even know what they call jet fighters and you are making mension of it, you call those vessel trash can? Do you know their level of armament? You should read, learn and ask questions, not running your anus in the name of mouth.

You may be an expart on your field, but you are not a military man, you can not even survive a day in the Depot and you are here vomiting rubish about a general who had not seen military hardware. your mates are out there defending, protecting you and keeping peace worldwide and you are there controlling your wives and running mouth,,,shameless vegetative-men that can not stand the sound of SMG.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by sandee575(f): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2009

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures
« #196 on: Today at 01:11:11 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: sandee575 on Yesterday at 01:20:27 PM
For example is the Chinook helicopter (with twin propellers) depicted as belonging to Nigerian Airforce, whereas
it has never featured in their aircraft fleet. I can point to others if you are interested in bursting this military propaganda.

Could you then explain what the Nigerian flag and Nigerian Airforce number is doing on the Chinook?

Simple: Its all about graphics!!!!!!!!!!! Take another look, closely this time.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2009
^^^ Can you simply explain instead of asking for a closer look?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by naliakar: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2009
are some of these equipment look WWII residual junk to me. The naval fleet especially. How modern and what is the maintenance trend? Can they stand a war against say Ghana's well trained army? I just wonder
Good pictures though.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by sandee575(f): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2009
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures
« #199 on: Today at 11:17:30 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^ Can you simply explain instead of asking for a closer look?

Find out yourself what graphics is all about.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
stop showing the military, nigeria does not have a good defend system. look at the blue dot are military barrack in nigeria.  You know those who plan the barracks are more like fools.  Those who plan the nigeria defend system have no brain. who is going to attack you from niger republic? NOBODY.

How do any normal human go and put army barrack in the desert. who is going to attack you in the north?? Nobody. Niger republic is a defence system, Nobody can attack nigeria from Niger republic. But those mumu put all the concentration of the military barrack there. How do you defend Nigeria, when he attack of nigeria is going to come from the coast of the south.?

It shows we have a fail military system. Any smart person with brain in thier head , would know what to do. 2 barrack each located in the coastal state 7 costal state of lagos, ogun, ondo.delta. bayels, river, ak ibom.  14 new barrack to form 84 division  which would be the marina unit of the nigeria army. 

But do you have, all military unit are located in north. Nobody would attack you in the north. Niger republic are hausa people.  So stop showing us and reminding us how bad the nigeria military defend system is.

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by init4dmoni(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

stop showing the military, nigeria does not have a good defend system. look at the blue dot are military barrack in nigeria.  You know those who plan the barracks are more like fools.

How do any normal human go and put army barrack in the desert. who is going to attack you in the north?? Nobody. Niger republic is a defence system, Nobody can attack nigeria from Niger republic. But those mumu put all the concentration of the military barrack there. How do you defend Nigeria, when he attack of nigeria is going to come from the coast of the south.?

It shows we are a fail military system. Any smart person with brain in thier head , would know what to do. 2 barrack each located in the coastal state 7 costal state of lagos, ogun, ondo.delta. bayels, river, ak ibom.  14 new barrack to form 84 division  which would be the marina unit of the nigeria army. 

But do you have, all military unit are located in north. Nobody would attack you in the north. Niger republic are hausa people.  So stop showing us and reminding us how bad the nigeria military defend system is.
ur spelling shows how RETARDED you are!!!
shut the f*$k up and go and sit down!!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
If any nation attack nigeria, they can take over the southern 20 states in less than 4 hours. and have you seen the atomic bomb.  we have between 60,000 to 80,000  men.

Any military planner would tell you, the south west has to have its air force control system from akure because it is centrally located in the way. and jos for the north. the east is cover with markudi. but none in akure.

If I am the one to plan the take over of Nigeria by the enermy, I would take over nigeria in about 6 hours.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
the way the nigeria military recruitment work is.all state have equal number of candidate . and we have 20 states and we have more candidate. it is called federal character.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ejike3:

Don't mind mccloud224, df2006, Czarskit, edniroya01 and their likes that displayed ignorace. They cannot even distingush between dane gun and AK47, don't know the capabilities of those military hardware. Is it only AK47 that you can identify on those pictures. do you even know what they call jet fighters and you are making mension of it, you call those vessel trash can? Do you know their level of armament? You should read, learn and ask questions, not  running your anus in the name of mouth.

You may be an expart on your field, but you are not a military man, you can not even survive a day in the Depot and you are here vomiting rubish about a general who had not seen military hardware. your mates are out there defending, protecting you and keeping peace worldwide and you are there controlling your wives and running mouth,,,shameless vegetative-men that can not stand the sound of SMG.

ejike, it is a compulsory thing, once u reach a certain age, in some countries to undergo military training and serve your fatherland,  in some other countries there is what is called a draft, in which any one can be summoned to serve. there are army reqruitment offices all over the place open to all, in true civilized nations. military knowledge, is not only for a certain group of people from a particular region, in nigeria, just because you want to oppress the people and steal their money. in the u.s almost every grown man is a veteran, so being a military man is no big deal, just thank your stars that either u or your father was taken in the nigerian army at least u have a job, but how many training have you undergone, just shut your teeth, when u re talking about the depot in zaria, what rubbish boot camp do you have there? any body can go to a boot camp once you are fit, stop praising urself on that. you have more than a hundred airforce generals in the airforce and how many fighter jets do you have? how many nigerian army generals can use a computer laptop? well my friend, the nigerian army dose not have the monopoly on military knowledge anymore, just log on to youtube there are so many videos on weapons training there, go to the creeks you will find boys in boot camp, with the various weapons, you fools have posted here. and let me remind you, you have only protected your self and your pocket, so don,t ever in your mind think u protected me. capish!!!??
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
You see, nigeria military defend system was NEVER plan to defend Nigeria. It was plan to defend the North against southern enermy.

How can nation plan its military defend system to fight a part of its country. They forgot about external enermy when they were planning the defend system. Since the North believe thier only enermy is the south. It shows you mumu plenty for nigeria.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
take for example this picture. You would be sure that most of the planes on this thread have no engine.  This place in the picture, I think i know it. it is airforce base in lagos.

Does plane can not fly. nearly more than 70% of the air force plane, are dead. They are just for show and pictures. So that the enermy do not know, we have nothing. They cant fly, the engine are dead. most were sold to us 40 years ago. They should be in the museum.

The USA army can take over nigeria in 6 hours, when President Obama give me the good ahead to take over Nigeria. So buy your stop watch.

Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by skfa1: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

take for example this picture. You would be sure that most of the planes on this thread have no engine. This place in the picture, I think i know it. it is airforce base in lagos.

Does plane can not fly. nearly more than 70% of the air force plane, are dead. They are just for show and pictures. So that the enermy do not know, we have nothing. They cant fly, the engine are dead. most were sold to us 40 years ago. They should be in the museum.

Even if that is a secrete, why saying it out over here. You dont need it.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

You see, nigeria military defend system was NEVER plan to defend Nigeria. It was plan to defend the North against southern enermy.

How can  nation plan its military defend system to fight a part of its country. They forgot about external enermy when they were planning the defend system. Since the North believe thier only enermy is the south. It shows you mumu plenty for nigeria.

i have always said that among all your maps, somewhere, you speak the truth, God bless you for this. tell the retarded military men, their children and their admirers that they were only set up to destroy each other, and their  false country nigeria.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

take for example this picture. You would be sure that most of the planes on this thread have no engine.  This place in the picture, I think i know it. it is airforce base in lagos.

The USA army can take over nigeria in 6 hours, when President Obama give me the good ahead to take over Nigeria. So buy your stop watch.

Guy, stop exhibiting your ignorance for the world to see!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by sandee575(f): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
q
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^and you can tell from taking a "good look at the graphics" above, right?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by sperrysun(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
@becomrich

Your written English is at best apologetic and at worst HORRENDOUS!! Where did you spring from? Jeez!! Why don't you just shut your trap before you start spewing trash. What makes an obvious illiterate like you a master military planner and strategist? You are feeling like Alexander the Great,abi? Take over Nigeria in 6 Hours indeed! Why don't you go and take over an Elementary school spelling and grammar book first? It would help you, and until you do, please keep off public fora, kids might be reading, and you are definitely BAD influence!!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
Posted by: sandee575
@Becomerich,

you are right. only one of those Hercules C-130 parked above is airworthy.

you changed your mind sandee (and your original post wink)? thou art wise.

so stop hanging out with ignoramuses!
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by sandee575(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Carlosen,

im not about joining issues with you. Since you seem to be so clever
what stops you from making a check on the nigerian airforce aircraft
inventory which is all over the internet instead of your arrogant posturing here.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
sandee575:

@Carlosen,

im not about joining issues with you. Since you seem to be so clever
what stops you from making a check on the nigerian airforce aircraft
inventory which is all over the internet instead of your arrogant posturing here.

grin grin grin
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Pharoh: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
sperrysun:

@becomrich

Your written English is at best apologetic and at worst HORRENDOUS!! Where did you spring from? Jeez!! Why don't you just shut your trap before you start spewing trash. What makes an obvious illiterate like you a master military planner and strategist? You are feeling like Alexander the Great,abi? Take over Nigeria in 6 Hours indeed! Why don't you go and take over an Elementary school spelling and grammar book first? It would help you, and until you do, please keep off public fora, kids might be reading, and you are definitely BAD influence!!

When did mastery of English language correlate to your ability to be a master planner and strategist? undecided Through careful planned strategy Nigerian can be taken over quickly more than what you can imagine.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^birds of a feather
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by becomrich15: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
While I was sleeping when I wrote it.
On if the USA can take over Nigeria in 6 hours. The population of the USA army is over 1,000,000.  And when kosovo decleared a new country NATO drop a bomb on Serbie. And that is all we need. To disarm everybody. NATO can drop a bomb on military barrack in abuja to warn the North , that  this is not a Joke. That the world is serious about democracy. So you see, they can do it in 6 hour. One word from President Obama , start counting till the next 6 hours.

What I mean is , it is in President Obama hand to save the situation.

There are some danger over the issue of resignation of the president. Yes he should resign for health reason. But I see some dangers that we have no other option than divide Nigeria.

So we are two option. one to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.  or to cut off the either south away from the north and create a military buffer zone. Just like the one between North Korea and south Korea.

The military buffer zone shall consist of 30,000 USA troope and southern troope. Already President Obama has already order the call back of 30,000 USA marine , but instead of them heading toward afghanistan, I would suggest they head toward Nigeria to join the 30,000 Nigeria southern army officers to create a Military buffer zone. until we resolve this .

From my calculation 60,000 army officer is enough to create a military buffer zone. While we agree with sharing Oil revenue sharing formula between the north and south. Even while the north do not have oil. It is important for the south to finance the North only from the oil revenue, until we resolve our problem.

I am sorry if some people may not want to hear this, but we need to divide Nigeria to avoid a civil war.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Carlosein(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

While I was sleeping when I wrote it.
On if the USA can take over Nigeria in 6 hours. The population of the USA army is over 1,000,000.  And when kosovo decleared a new country NATO drop a bomb on Serbie. And that is all we need. To disarm everybody. NATO can drop a bomb on military barrack in abuja to warn the North , that  this is not a Joke. That the world is serious about democracy. So you see, they can do it in 6 hour. One word from President Obama , start counting till the next 6 hours.

What I mean is , it is in President Obama hand to save the situation.

There are some danger over the issue of resignation of the president. Yes he should resign for health reason. But I see some dangers that we have no other option than divide Nigeria.

So we are two option. one to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.  or to cut off the either south away from the north and create a military buffer zone. Just like the one between North Korea and south Korea.

The military buffer zone shall consist of 30,000 USA troope and southern troope. Already President Obama has already order the call back of 30,000 USA marine , but instead of them heading toward afghanistan, I would suggest they head toward Nigeria to join the 30,000 Nigeria southern army officers to create a Military buffer zone. until we resolve this .

From my calculation 60,000 army officer is enough to create a military buffer zone. While we agree with sharing Oil revenue sharing formula between the north and south. Even while the north do not have oil. It is important for the south to finance the North only from the oil revenue, until we resolve our problem.

I am sorry if some people may not want to hear this, but we need to divide Nigeria to avoid a civil war.

don't you mean divide Nigeria by civil war?
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Pharoh: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
Carlosein:

^^^birds of a feather

Carlosein:

don't you mean divide Nigeria by civil war?

You think you are perfect in English language or what? military installations and infrastructures are built and designed with strategies in mind. The nigerian situation was developed politically and that's what he has been trying to say and you are just blind to that. Don't you know taking over our coastal defense spells doom for the country and you are here blabbing.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
becomrich,:

Does plane can not fly. nearly more than 70% of the air force plane, are dead. They are just for show and pictures. So that the enemy do not know, we have nothing. They cant fly, the engine are dead. most were sold to us 40 years ago. They should be in the museum.

Before you post this type of information you should find out if under the Nigerian Military Commissions Act, the government can decide to bring a charge of treason against you. Make sure that it is not "unlawful" to post this type of military secret information. It is very unpatriotic to inform a potential enemy even involuntarily.
Re: Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures by texazzpete(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
I'm having a laugh at all these deluded people posting photos of 1960s era hardware and boasting about Nigeria's millitary capability.
Such faux patriotism!

Face it, the Nigerian armed forces is in urgent need of modernisation!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.