Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment (32579 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Rapmoney(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Meanwhile, for accommodation issues in Warri and environs, visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/2752917/contact-class-properties-investments-accomodation
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Meanwhile MMM this is where ur money @

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
I have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me
Thunder fire and the mod that push nonesense to front page. Don't you have a guider. Can't you call the mmm call centre.
Nairaland is losing relevance because of topics like this.

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by CarrotAndStick: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
I still don't understand the reason for this thread. Where's the fake proof of payment?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by lakesider(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Mmm will never die irrespective of what the media says .
If the media have been truthful . Nigeria wont be here today

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Xzbit91: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2017
lakesider:

Continue to deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2017
grin
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by stunningjudy(f): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
CRO has come to my rescue, they have gievn the guy 24 hours
On that place that reads time for the guy, there's a section that shows messages at the right and. Click on it and type then upload

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by samoagagu: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Continue trying!
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by kally90(f): 8:24am On Jan 21, 2017
I said it but they don't believe me.Mmm will pay.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2017
raayah:

Jumping from frying pan to fire.

Knowledge is power... Do ur research aunty, stop following the band wagon.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Damilare2025: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
IDIOTS PPU ARE BUSY WAILING,SHOUTING...AND A MMM GOOD PARTICIPANTS ARE MAKING THEIR MONEY GRADUALLY........MMM LONG LIVE....ONE BACK THOUSAND JOING.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by millhouse: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
FP straight!!!!!!
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by FuckTheMod: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
goto Facebook page and post your complain there..must you bring your problem to this anti MMM site?...you just like people to mock you...either you goto Facebook or contact your guider....
Cornerstone2020:

Thunder fire and the mod that push nonesense to front page. Don't you have a guider. Can't you call the mmm call centre.
Nairaland is losing relevance because of topics like this.

Which fọ́olish guider?
A guider is just like every other participant apart from the bonuses they get. He or she can't do anything to help a participant. If you report to a guider, the guider will also report to support.
Guiders are the main reason why mmm crashed and will certainly die forever.
A useless Illiterate guider can PH 100K TO GET 3 MILLION AFTER 30 DAYS. He/she can even just be cashing out millions every week without providing any help. I KNOW A SO-CALLED GUIDERS THAT ONCE GET HELP OF 120 MILLION NAIRA IN TWO MONTHS.
Other schemes have taken over putting those corrections in place and learning from the woes of mmm.

I thought mmm said they'd create a fake pop button? Where is it? The only nonsense they did during the whole month was to count their loots and the useless promotask button that no one would take seriously.

MMM is not serious, all this nonsense upgrade should have been put in place. They should stop preaching about patience now. THANK GOD SAY I DON PORT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

No, you have to upload your picture on GHW, its one of the rules that ensures order.
Story for the gods. I have two account with the same name on my two banks, same face on my two account on GHW.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Honestly i see no genuine reason for this thread. Is it Nairaland that will see into fake pop issues or is it today people have been uploading fake pop for each other and support resolves the issue.
To nairaland mods, will u guys ever give yourself rest on any MMM related issue?
Most of the things u push to frontpage does not make sense and shows u guys low thinking faculty. Even if u r being paid, use ur brain too..
To MMM participants who are afraid or panic bcuz of the rubbish threads you find on nairaland abt MMM, i hope u guys now see nairaland is bleeped already.
Nairaland mods go n learn from linda ikeji...

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Manbryto(m): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
xykms101:

..... And you will put in another cash ? Nigerians and gullibility are like bread and butter.

Keep drinking panadol on top another person headache
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Magicmichael:
Long live MMM

U got matched?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by 2tek: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Long live MMM.
sop bringing ur MMM issues to nairaland- its an anti-MMM arena.
#I stand with MMM.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

Story for the gods. I have two account with the same name on my two banks, same face on my two account on GHW.

Greedy, immature Nigerian, hope u won't complain when u get blocked.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by raayah(f): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

Knowledge is power... Do ur research aunty, stop following the band wagon.

Please remember to update me about GHW in a few months.. It's a Ponzi scheme and it will DEFINITELY crash. Only question is when?

The truth hurts but it is what it is
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by raayah(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2017
lakesider:

Have you been able to PH recently to keep the system moving?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by okechukwu101: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Magicmichael:
Long live MMM
Is that MMM Nigeria? How did you do that?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Pennywise(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2017
My people make una wise up.

MMM lasted a full year bc even though we dey do pyramid schemes bf we no know how far until dem show their yansh in December.

GHW which is the new MMM win not last 3mths.

If u must participate use a fake POP and save your hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by ceevee2003: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Xtianvic:
No. use my e-mail- christianchibunna@gmail.com as referrer and i will show you how to make 90% a month with one account in GHW. It works
its people like this that will lead to the crash of ghw. Greed. U want to make 90% on one account. Na wa o.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Kingsasian(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Xtianvic:
No. use my e-mail- christianchibunna@gmail.com as referrer and i will show you how to make 90% a month with one account in GHW. It works
how true is this?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by brenister10: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
goto Facebook page and post your complain there..must you bring your problem to this anti MMM site?...you just like people to mock you...either you goto Facebook or contact your guider....

Don't mind the yeye boy
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by dafuturis(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

No, you have to upload your picture on GHW, its one of the rules that ensures order.

Its not a must, it only earns you credibility scores that puts you in a position to earn bonuses from GHW.
Other acts that earns you credibility scores are
- speedy payment of matched pledge and speedy confirmation of GH orders
- Having many PH orders or making a new PH order immediately after a successful GH
- etc
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by keynesstreet2: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
Spuggie:

Please, how long does it take for a matured referral bonus to be withdrawn? Which column can it be accessed cuz my referral bonus is saying matured though I am not able to withdraw it though my first Provide Help is yet to mature. Thanks
Whatsapp me 08055046330 so you join our Whatsapp group for more clarification... Gethelp worldwide rocks..
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2017
holamiday:
2016, the year Ponzi Schemes took over the minds of the youth and PH & GH got new meanings in Nigeria.

it's far more better than Yahoo, arm robbery and Monet rituals

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.