Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment (32574 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Solution To Fake Proof Of Payment In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

Same research like that of MMM? hahaha

Where is the 30-50% come from?

Its not the same o, if you understand how MMM works and compare it with this, then you would understand why MMM is having issues now, and why this will never crash...check my signature and read carefully grin cheesy
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Akin51(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
kaka22:

No. Only one

You won go spoil the platform again.Nigerian are too greedy.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:
I have written letter to support but they told me to upload my statement of account in my order created but i cant find where to upload it in order created. can any one help me

Have you heard of the word "guider" or "referrer" before

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by segebase(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
raayah:

Jumping from frying pan to fire.
been doing it for 1 n half yes now....best scheme ever
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by sirkay20: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Message me oladoja, it is very easy For u to upload whatsapp me: 07063479670.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by APCmyheart(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Datevilme:

Its not the same o, if you understand how MMM works and compare it with this, then you would understand why MMM is having issues now, and why this will never crash...check my signature and read carefully grin cheesy

Where will the 30-50% comes fro since we are going to e paying ourself?

If i PH help of one million naira for someone today and next month i GH of 1.5million according to the 50% and i decide am out of the game please where did that 500k come from?
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Synthase(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
you are on your own for now...
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Datevilme: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

Where will the 30-50% comes fro since we are going to e paying ourself?

If i PH help of one million naira for someone today and next month i GH of 1.5million according to the 50% and i decide am out of the game please where did that 500k come from?

First of all, its 30%, 50% applies to bitcoins. Now why do you think the 30% takes 30 days to mature? why doesn't it come immediately?

Systems like this fund themselves, you pledge help of 1 million, other people also pledge their help with varying amounts, that's where your 30% comes from, that's why it takes time to mature, its a pretty simple algorithm.

This mentality is the reason MMM crashed in the first place, for the system to continue, the PH GH cycle has to continue.
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by chessguru(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
highrise07:
ode
same to you
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by oladoja1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
waw my post makes front page, first time since hiw many years
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by oladoja1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Thunder fire and the mod that push nonesense to front page. Don't you have a guider. Can't you call the mmm call centre.
Nairaland is losing relevance because of topics like this.
may be u should commit suicide
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
oladoja1:

may be u should commit suicide
Do I look frustrated as you . Hopeless thing
Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
chessguru:
same to you
....mmm ko mmk ni

Re: MMM: Someone Uploaded A Fake Proof Of Payment by chessguru(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
highrise07:
....mmm ko mmk ni
e no get wetin you wan talk or as you wan take talk am MMM is here to stay ..... i built my house with MMM . no shaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.